Cycling Anadrol

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I would much rather run a Test-E or a similar base but I have not had any luck locating any in my area. I love Anadrol's effect in joint preservation as long as lifts are within reason. I just want another substance to help preserve some of the gains made while on A-drol. Should I look at the OTC route?

As for my PCT
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/3/3/2

My secondary question, is there a viable alternative to Erase that is easier on the joints? I have looked into Primordial's TRT stack but it's quite pricey. I assume I'll need another AI.

Last edited:
Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Background

Age 33
weight: 185
estimated 16% bodyfat
Weight training for 15 years. Strict diet and exercise plan.
Very knowledgeable about weight training and diet but new to
Anabolics and PCT.

Currently taking: Liquid Glucosamine & Msm, ZMA, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Vitamin C, B complex
Cycle Support: Saw Palmetto, Fish Oil, and Milk Thistle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Blarghmphs at two methyls being stacked. What are your goals?

ManBeast

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Simply put I want to gain as much solid mass as i can. Shooting for 195-200lbs.

I have pretty much given up the Idea of the Winstrol since I'm focusing on bulking rather than cutting. It was suggested to me to add it in (by the SALESMAN) to keep the gains I will get from Anadrol. I just want to put on mass and worry later about carving it into something visually pleasing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dylan had put on 15 lbs while doing a recomp (with lotsa cardio) on hella (halodrol). If you treat it as a lean bulk, 15-20 lbs of clean muscle should be attainable with one compound in 6 weeks. 50/75/75/100/100/125 (only push the 125 if you feel you need to). It also has less water retention than anadrol, and less joint stress than winny. forma stanzol should be considered as well for maximized gains.

ManBeast

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Hmmm Good information to know. I've read a lot about forma stanzol as a PCT. You saying to cycle it with hella or use after?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it is good on a cycle as well due to it raising igf-1, acting as an anti-e, and allowing the other androgens to be more effective.

ManBeast

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Massively stupid cycle - start researching to get a grasp of basic AAS cycling.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Yaz, I did not ask this question without first doing countless hours of research. What is a forum for, if not to gather and share information? Thanks for not chiming in with anything relevant or useful.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Yaz, I did not ask this question without first doing countless hours of research. What is a forum for, if not to gather and share information? Thanks for not chiming in with anything relevant or useful.
It didn't show that you did any at all.
Always use some Test as the base for the mental and physiological functions - at low to moderate dosage.
If you want add an oral for kickstart or another injectable.
Cycling experience ?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I would greatly prefer a test base but i haven't found a source. My cycling experience has been solely limited to OTC's so I'm a bit of a newcomer. I didn't start this thread claiming i was an expert. Just looking for advice from those that had been down the beaten path.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
it is good on a cycle as well due to it raising igf-1, acting as an anti-e, and allowing the other androgens to be more effective.

ManBeast
Thank you for all of your input! Greatly appreciated.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

ManBeast
Wouldn't the 4-Chloro product in Halodrol 50 actually limit the effects of androgens by blocking DHT? Unless the later version with Pheraplex were used and that would create huge issues with DHT/E2 levels. My understanding is that the later version of Halodrol with p-Plex created uncontrollable estrogenic activity and DHT seemingly unaffected by the 4-Chloro. Which would give the user plenty of androgenic sides, good and bad.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, the halo I have here is just straight halo with no pheraplex added, I do think that needs to be taken into accout though. Good catch DH.

ManBeast

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Seems helladrol has the 4-chloro, but upon searching NOT ALL of the Halodrol has it. Withholding the bunk Anachronic acid version of course.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would much rather run a Test-E or a similar base but I have not had any luck locating any in my area. I love Anadrol's effect in joint preservation as long as lifts are within reason. I just want another substance to help preserve some of the gains made while on A-drol. Should I look at the OTC route?

As for my PCT
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/3/3/2

My secondary question, is there a viable alternative to Erase that is easier on the joints? I have looked into Primordial's TRT stack but it's quite pricey. I assume I'll need another AI.
as you stated test is the best.I'd just up your calories,keep your training sound and if you can find some old 4ad or even the ams stuff but your going to have to super dose it.other than that maybe a test booster might help.

I'm guessing your running the erase to help with water weight correct?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Mitch,

Water weight and bloat, mainly from estrogen. I like the Idea of Forma Stanzol though since it doesn't appear to be as harsh on the joints while keeping estrogen under control. I had some gynochemastia issues in my 20's so I assume i need to keep estrogen at bay.

Leaning towards ditching the Anadrol altogether since I don't have a test base to run with. Researching Halodrol or Beastdrol as an OTC unless I run into better available gear choices.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Just got in my order of Beastdrol,Forma stanzol, Tamoxifin Citrate, DAA, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Saw Palmetto, Liver protect, Fish Oil and added to my supplement collection.

I look forward to logging my progress. I may try out the Helladrol/Halodrol 50 on my next recomp.