Androhard with 11 oxo?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im planning on running AH V3 for at least 8 weeks at the full 6 caps/day to try and rid myself of this last little bit of lingering gyno. i was also considering running 11 oxo with it to cut a little bit of holiday weight gain as i figure the 2 compounds will stack very well in regards to a cutting cycle. however, gyno reduction is my main goal.

would this addition of the 11 oxo at around 500mg/day hinder AH's ability to reduce gyno at all? would this just be a completely bad idea to stack these if my main priority is to clear up a little gyno?

thanks in advance, fellas

aceroni

Awards
hey man i dont use PH or AAS but my bet is that one of these above two is what caused your gyno... What i think is that taking another ProHormone (Andorhard)- which is what caused said gyno in the first place- will not help your existing gyno... just my opinion.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
hey man i dont use PH or AAS but my bet is that one of these above two is what caused your gyno... What i think is that taking another ProHormone (Andorhard)- which is what caused said gyno in the first place- will not help your existing gyno... just my opinion.
i have actually never used either of the hormones that i had mentioned above. DHT and DHT-based hormones have been proven successful in reducing gyno. 11 oxo is also possibly one of the most mild PHs available. i have never heard of it causing or contributing to gyno. thanks for your comment though.

aceroni

Awards
oh yeah i wasnt trying to be negative bro i was just saying hormonal supplements gave the gyno i dont think taking other hormonal supps to fix it would be the best bet? i guess that was what my post was supposed to mean!!
hopefully you find your answer bro

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You have absolutely no idea as to what your talking about. AndroHard gave him gyno? hahaha. Then explain why I have seen an improvement in my gyno is only 9 days while on AndroHard?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You have absolutely no idea as to what your talking about. AndroHard gave him gyno? hahaha. Then explain why I have seen an improvement in my gyno is only 9 days while on AndroHard?
some people have a mental block when it comes to DHT (masteron/winstrol/several PH's etc) as a solution to gyno due to the fact its a hormone/androgen. I don't think any convincing or evidence will do the trick, It's best just to say "yes,ok, uh-huh" to them lol :D

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas.

any suggestions to my initial question?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Myself and jorsn can vouch for AH v3's effectiveness.......but I think the 11 oxo question sounds right up matt's alley....I could have sworn he was recommending it in conjunction with something the other day on one of the threads....I'm sure he will see this when he pops in.......we'll keep it bumped :D

edit: h-drol with 11-oxo was the thread I was thinking about. not with androseries product.....

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
some people have a mental block when it comes to DHT (masteron/winstrol/several PH's etc) as a solution to gyno due to the fact its a hormone/androgen. I don't think any convincing or evidence will do the trick, It's best just to say "yes,ok, uh-huh" to them lol :D
Haha yeah you're right, I'll just leave this one alone.

thanks fellas.

any suggestions to my initial question?
I'm not sure if it will hinder gyno reduction. I highly doubt it will. I plan on running 11oxo at 600-800mg the last 4-6 weeks of my cycle. That will be 3 months from now but i'll let you know if I feel any negative reaction.

Myself and jorsn can vouch for AH v3's effectiveness.......but I think the 11 oxo question sounds right up matt's alley....I could have sworn he was recommending it in conjunction with something the other day on one of the threads....I'm sure he will see this when he pops in.......we'll keep it bumped :D

edit: h-drol with 11-oxo was the thread I was thinking about. not with androseries product.....
Yeah man, Too bad you can't run this stuff year round! I'm already experiencing some pretty good results and i'm not even two weeks in.

I would do something like this...
12 weeks of AHV3 6 caps a day
last 4 weeks of ALV3 4 caps a day
800mg of 11oxo spread out 3 times a day

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try it, I don't see an issue but I would keep the AH dose high and the 11-oxo dose moderate.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure if it will hinder gyno reduction. I highly doubt it will. I plan on running 11oxo at 600-800mg the last 4-6 weeks of my cycle. That will be 3 months from now but i'll let you know if I feel any negative reaction.

Yeah man, Too bad you can't run this stuff year round! I'm already experiencing some pretty good results and i'm not even two weeks in.

thanks bro. 800mg of 11 oxo through the whole cycle or just the last 4 weeks while at 4 caps AH/day?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

you see androlean v3 is delayed until feb 15th? sucks!......but I was thinking like you were, low dose AH year round cruise :D maybe 2-3 pills a day....i am willing to bet if combined with DAA and other test boosters and AI's there will be minimal suppression and you get the DHT effect year round. Just another crazy idea....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Your an idiot dude, hormonal substances like letro and anastrozole do fix gyno as well as the proven nolvadex. Thats why when there is a possible risk of gyno(CLEARLY THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CASES) people advise AI's. The compounds that usuall can cause gyno either aromatize or are 19nor-testosterone/progestrone products. Although i have heard of SD gyno but have no facts to back that up regardless you are still wrong and shouldnt be giving advice.
oh yeah i wasnt trying to be negative bro i was just saying hormonal supplements gave the gyno i dont think taking other hormonal supps to fix it would be the best bet? i guess that was what my post was supposed to mean!!
hopefully you find your answer bro

Husker89

Banned
Awards
To the OP i have heard anecdotal evidence of androhard curing gyno. If i was you i would clear the gyno up 1st like nolva or and ai and then run a stanzolol cycle with minimal test e or c WITH anastrozole on the side incase of estrogen sides. Another possible route would be to masteron with some test. I run everything with at least a little test btw. Regardless dont listen to aceroni he clearly has no idea what he is talking about in the slightest, ps he probably owns all the muscletech products too.
you see androlean v3 is delayed until feb 15th? sucks!......but I was thinking like you were, low dose AH year round cruise :D maybe 2-3 pills a day....i am willing to bet if combined with DAA and other test boosters and AI's there will be minimal suppression and you get the DHT effect year round. Just another crazy idea....

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. 800mg of 11 oxo through the whole cycle or just the last 4 weeks while at 4 caps AH/day?
Yeah sorry about that... 800mg of 11 oxo the last 4 weeks of your cycle. Run it with the AndroLean.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Dang that sucks! It should still give people enough time to cut up for summer... Still pushing it though. PP's website says that it ships on March 15th but i'm guessing that's for the new orders.

Yeah man that doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Honestly I feel so much healthier on AH, Not just the pumps and hardness but overall I feel healthier. I'm really looking forward to running AH(3 caps), AL(6 caps), AD(3 caps) and AM(6 caps), AL(4 caps), AD(2 caps).

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Dang that sucks! It should still give people enough time to cut up for summer... Still pushing it though. PP's website says that it ships on March 15th but i'm guessing that's for the new orders.

Yeah man that doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Honestly I feel so much healthier on AH, Not just the pumps and hardness but overall I feel healthier. I'm really looking forward to running AH(3 caps), AL(6 caps), AD(3 caps) and AM(6 caps), AL(4 caps), AD(2 caps).
naw, they bumped the actual date until march 15th, if they were shipping some of it on the 1st of feb they would wait until that date hit THEN change it.....but I'm gonna pick up 2 andromass in place of the androlean and run it at 6 a day solo somewhere in the future. probably will run Epistane in place of the androlean....didn't want too, but hey I hear its good for cutting and for estrogen. just not sure if I will run the AH with the epi. I like to run new things solo.

aceroni

Awards
If you guys would have read what i wrote, i did not say andro hard gave gyno. and also i said that yes i do infact not know much about PH. I was just answering cause you guys were slooooooooow..
But hey, you can insult me an call me and idiot, its cool? 6'3" 185lbs.. taking PH.. u mad brah?
peace im out before the haters

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
If you guys would have read what i wrote, i did not say andro hard gave gyno. and also i said that yes i do infact not know much about PH. I was just answering cause you guys were slooooooooow..
But hey, you can insult me an call me and idiot, its cool? 6'3" 185lbs.. taking PH.. u mad brah?
peace im out before the haters
If you don't know much then why are you giving out advice? Sometimes it's better to just not say anything.

Yeah brah, I'm mad.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I smell trouble brewing...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i Dont like talking $hit but i hate when people who dont know anything and admit it are giving advice, im not saying i am PA or anything close but when i give advice its legit. Thats how people end up messing up their bodies for life from horrible advice
you shyt your panties again?? :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:laughing:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
For the love of god, keep it civil.
Rodja, since your here, can i get your insight on my question about this cycle? that is, would adding 11 oxo to my AH cycle hinder or interfere with AH working its magic on a little gyno? i know ryan gave me the go ahead but more educated opinions are always wlecome

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In theory, you'd want to stick with a solo AH run since you're looking to reduce gyno, but 11-OXO is so mild that I can't see it sabotaging your efforts.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
In theory, you'd want to stick with a solo AH run since you're looking to reduce gyno, but 11-OXO is so mild that I can't see it sabotaging your efforts.
thanks for the reply

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the love of god, keep it civil.
c3wkj.gif

Damn, this is the second one of our threads to turn to a e-fight, lol. Quit thuggin' everyone.

I agree with Rodja though. If you are serious about using AndroHard for gyno purposes, we recommend a solo cycle of it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i understand that once-a-day dosing of AH theoretically minimize suppression but i have DAA as well and was considering using it for this cycle since it could potentially further help reduce suppression, even though suppression would be pretty light anyways. on the other hand, since im using the AH for gyno reduction, would a DAA product be counter productive since the test could convert to estro if used as part of pct? not sure if it would be best used on cycle, towards the end of the cycle and into pct or only in pct or not at all. thoughts?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
View attachment 51199

Damn, this is the second one of our threads to turn to a e-fight, lol. Quit thuggin' everyone.

I agree with Rodja though. If you are serious about using AndroHard for gyno purposes, we recommend a solo cycle of it.
that's what PP gets for making products like androhard that make people aggro LMFAO :D...........this was e-fighting? I think 90% of it was joking....other than a few people going after the poster who said PH's are not good for gyno reduction (and lets face it, the majority aren't). I thought most of it was civil and we just corrected him.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i understand that once-a-day dosing of AH theoretically minimize suppression but i have DAA as well and was considering using it for this cycle since it could potentially further help reduce suppression, even though suppression would be pretty light anyways. on the other hand, since im using the AH for gyno reduction, would a DAA product be counter productive since the test could convert to estro if used as part of pct? not sure if it would be best used on cycle, towards the end of the cycle and into pct or only in pct or not at all. thoughts?
I am taking AH with DAA right now and take an Erase Pro a day .....but I thought the same thing, that DAA might be counterproductive to the AH and its effect on gyno. So if I was taking AH specifically for gyno I'd forgo the DAA ....or take a nice AI and take something for prolactin too.....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look at this way, a cycle should be set-up for a specific goal, if you have too many then it never works out. So if you are using AH for gyno reduction then that specific goal should be met with only using AH, not turning it into something it's not. DAA imo is not a good idea.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Does anyone not think he should use nolva or letro/anastrozole to fix gyno first and THEN take androhard to further the anti-gyno effects
I look at this way, a cycle should be set-up for a specific goal, if you have too many then it never works out. So if you are using AH for gyno reduction then that specific goal should be met with only using AH, not turning it into something it's not. DAA imo is not a good idea.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone not think he should use nolva or letro/anastrozole to fix gyno first and THEN take androhard to further the anti-gyno effects
glad you brought this up. im actually currently on letro and it has helped significantly. however, at this point, the letro has done all that it can do as it is not producing any further reduction in lump size and puffiness. the letro has reduced the severity to a point that its likely that i would be the only person able to obviously notice the lingering gyno as the lumps are about pea size and nip puffiness is minimal and the puffiness actually goes away if they become slightly hard which they normally are most of the time for me for some reason lol.

my next question is should i still taper off the letro once on the AH as opposed to just abruptly stopping? im assuming that tapering down is the best way to go about it. im also assuming that its probably not necessary to taper for as long as you normally would when coming off letro. maybe taper down and off the letro over the course of the first week or week and a half of AH? starting AH at 6caps/day right off the bat btw

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad you brought this up. im actually currently on letro and it has helped significantly. however, at this point, the letro has done all that it can do as it is not producing any further reduction in lump size and puffiness. the letro has reduced the severity to a point that its likely that i would be the only person able to obviously notice the lingering gyno as the lumps are about pea size and nip puffiness is minimal and the puffiness actually goes away if they become slightly hard which they normally are most of the time for me for some reason lol.

my next question is should i still taper off the letro once on the AH as opposed to just abruptly stopping? im assuming that tapering down is the best way to go about it. im also assuming that its probably not necessary to taper for as long as you normally would when coming off letro. maybe taper down and off the letro over the course of the first week or week and a half of AH? starting AH at 6caps/day right off the bat btw
Taper off the letro as you would if the AH wasn't in the picture. Letro is strong. You will know if you are over suppressed as you will start experiencing joint pain, and in that case, then you should taper a bit faster.