Bridging - Androhard or 11-oxo

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I'm wondering which compound you would rather bridge with. Androhard or 11-oxo?

I cycled Androhard for around 6 weeks and felt very little in the way of suppression (no bloodwork done on cycle). PCT is a breeze with the TRS. I have a feeling Androhard would be a great bridging compound as DHT, the target hormone of Androhard, shows little suppression of natural test levels.

I know 11-oxo is used because it's mild, doesn't suppress hormone levels much (if at all?) and lowers cortisol during a key period of the cycle.

Opinions?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one? This is imperative to PCT!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly neither as I don't prescribe to the theory of "some recovery"

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
11 oxo, but dont bother with it below 900mg. Its just a anti cortisol than

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 oxo, but dont bother with it below 900mg. Its just a anti cortisol than
I see. I've never used it, wish I had experience but it seems very weak. I can't really find any logs with bloodwork and bridging either lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
find some bulk powder. 1g will really do you well. way too much money otherwise.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
find some bulk powder. 1g will really do you well. way too much money otherwise.
Yah that's not a bad deal. I might even soften the cost with 3-4 caps of androhard (instead of the full 6) and half to 3/4 dosing of 11-oxo. I want to get this done after my next cycle... we'll see.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, I'm wondering which compound you would rather bridge with. Androhard or 11-oxo?

I cycled Androhard for around 6 weeks and felt very little in the way of suppression (no bloodwork done on cycle). PCT is a breeze with the TRS. I have a feeling Androhard would be a great bridging compound as DHT, the target hormone of Androhard, shows little suppression of natural test levels.

I know 11-oxo is used because it's mild, doesn't suppress hormone levels much (if at all?) and lowers cortisol during a key period of the cycle.

Opinions?
Ive pondered this type of question regarding Formestane, as I have 2 bottles of our old version and I want to find the best application for it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive pondered this type of question regarding Formestane, as I have 2 bottles of our old version and I want to find the best application for it.
I don't know if that would count as a bridge, or simply the start of PCT (which a bridge kinda sorta is anyway). It's a very fine line to we walk with bridging anyway, so who knows.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use it now with your Phyto Testosterone run:evil:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have bloods to post soon... test is over 800 I believe (iirc), but E2 is a bit elevated. This is around week 3 of "PCT" from the AH 6 weeker I ran. Without a PCT. All in the name of science... smh lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have bloods to post soon... test is over 800 I believe (iirc), but E2 is a bit elevated. This is around week 3 of "PCT" from the AH 6 weeker I ran. Without a PCT. All in the name of science... smh lol
Are you running anything right now?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
im mean if you want a powerful and ture bridge I would use S1 or S4 and a peptide like cjc-1295 w/dac/ GHRP 2, etc.

On the other hand ntbm does have "Bridge", which does it job, being a PP rep i know its not a likely choice but its one the few products out ther meant to hold you over between cycles.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im mean if you want a powerful and ture bridge I would use S1 or S4 and a peptide like cjc-1295 w/dac/ GHRP 2, etc.

On the other hand ntbm does have "Bridge", which does it job, being a PP rep i know its not a likely choice but its one the few products out ther meant to hold you over between cycles.
What's in Bridge?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a Buy one, Get one free sale right now on the Androseries (Androhard included of course). Now's the time to stock up!!