Unanswered Bridging Andros to Epistane

justinjazz

Awards
Looking for some opinions here.

Currently on week 5 of an Andro cycle.
1andro 330mg 110x3 a day
4 Andro 750mg 250x3 a day

Feeling some mild suppression but no where near complete shutdown.

The cycle, as to be expected with DHEAs was mild in terms of gains, but I'm still happy with the results.

I have a few bottles of quality epistane. Was thinking about bridging into it at 30mg a day for week one, and then four more weeks at 40mg

Total cycle length would be 5 weeks on the Andro, and then 5 weeks on the epistane. Will cut the 1 andro during the epi portion, and continue with the 4 Andro.

PCT will be clomid for 4-5 weeks at 50/50/50/25/25(?) Along with DAA. I also have nolva on hand if needed, and also letrozole if absolutely needed for any signs of gyno (highly unlikely considered epis properties.)

So... 5 weeks on Andro followed by 5 weeks on epi too long?

Should I take a two week breather in the middle and run clomid at 50mg/day with DAA? Or just jump right into the epistane?

Cheers gang.

Info.

32 years old.
15 years lifting.
2 epistane cycles under belt
1 Halo cycle
Last cycle was 3 years ago.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking for some opinions here.

Currently on week 5 of an Andro cycle.
1andro 330mg 110x3 a day
4 Andro 750mg 250x3 a day

Feeling some mild suppression but no where near complete shutdown.

The cycle, as to be expected with DHEAs was mild in terms of gains, but I'm still happy with the results.

I have a few bottles of quality epistane. Was thinking about bridging into it at 30mg a day for week one, and then four more weeks at 40mg

Total cycle length would be 5 weeks on the Andro, and then 5 weeks on the epistane. Will cut the 1 andro during the epi portion, and continue with the 4 Andro.

PCT will be clomid for 4-5 weeks at 50/50/50/25/25(?) Along with DAA. I also have nolva on hand if needed, and also letrozole if absolutely needed for any signs of gyno (highly unlikely considered epis properties.)

So... 5 weeks on Andro followed by 5 weeks on epi too long?

Should I take a two week breather in the middle and run clomid at 50mg/day with DAA? Or just jump right into the epistane?

Cheers gang.

Info.

32 years old.
15 years lifting.
2 epistane cycles under belt
1 Halo cycle
Last cycle was 3 years ago.
That's a long oral cycle. I wouldn't, personally.
You shouldn't be feeling shut down, if the 4 Andro is actually doing it's thing. .... But remember, it's not just shutdown you're dealing with, but also lipids, etc.

I'd toss the DAA.

Definitely don't take a 2 week breather.

justinjazz

Awards
That's a long oral cycle. I wouldn't, personally.
You shouldn't be feeling shut down, if the 4 Andro is actually doing it's thing. .... But remember, it's not just shutdown you're dealing with, but also lipids, etc.

I'd toss the DAA.

Definitely don't take a 2 week breather.
That's what I was sort of thinking. It's just so tempting to extend the cycle, but yeah, not smart. I'll just run PCT after this cycle finishes at 8 weeks with the Andros then take some time off and check bloods before starting the epi. You're right. Better safe than sorry.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I was sort of thinking. It's just so tempting to extend the cycle, but yeah, not smart. I'll just run PCT after this cycle finishes at 8 weeks with the Andros then take some time off and check bloods before starting the epi. You're right. Better safe than sorry.
I'm in the same boat. Week 7 out of an 8 week andro cycle, and I am already trying to plan out my next cycle (hexadrone) for springtime of next year. The rule of thumb I've always heard of, and will follow, is "Time on+PCT=Time off." So if you ran 8 week cycle, plus a 4 week standard PCT with clomid or nolva, than a minimum of 12 weeks off is required. Of course this all changes depending on if you're on TRT and what-not. But that's what I will follow if bloods look solid after my PCT.