Help with first cycle

mblanch8970

Awards
I am 22 years old I have been lifting pretty regularly since I was about 16. For the last year and a half I have been pretty dedicated to the weight room and my diet since I am a division one athlete. I have made pretty good muscular gains the last four years going from 167 lbs to 187 lbs mostly from just busting my ass and eating pretty well (never used anything but pre workouts and protein). I would consider myself above average strength for my size (I'm 5'11" 187). I haven't maxed out lately but my team is on a power phase right now so we do low reps and I squat 435 x 2 and DB bench 130's x 2. I'm thinking of starting AAS when I graduate in May. I have researched a lot of stuff off and on for a few months now and just need some advice. What do you guys think?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont like guys taking anabolics before being 23. So being 22 id wait 6 more months, train hard, eat bigger and more eat week. You will put on a few more LBS natty. Are you using stuff like need2slin/slin sane?? Beta Alanine, anabeta?? there are now a few good natural supps that came out recently that will put add muscle to your frame.

In the 6 months of waiting you are going to research and learn all you can about AAS/PH/DS. This site is all you need. this section is prett
much PH's, but the old school anabolics are inj. AAS (test, deca, mast,tren, EQ, ETC,ETC) and than there is the PCT section. Read and learn, if you see something you dont understand search google for it.

Run 1 ph cycle (oral) and move to a test/deca (inj) cycle afterwards.

mblanch8970

Awards
The only thing I take is Assault preworkout and post workout and sometimes one or two times throughout the day I will have a protein drink. What would you recommend as a ph?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10