Anavar only cycle?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
So I picked up some anavar, I've read people taking it solo which was kinda of what I was thinking. I'm 5'9 195, low bf, and I'm looking for some lean gains, lowering body fat, with my biggest emphasis being strength gains. I've read it has low suppression so should be easy on libido and pct, and that its real good on sides.

Var 50 mg day 1-100
Hcg 500 iu e4d day 50-100
With fish oil, liv 52, multi, glucosamine/msm, creatine
Pct nolva 25 mg day 101-128

I'm finishing pct from my last cycle 11/18, and my mentors saying I don't really need to wait to start on again... Can I start 11/19?

Any thoughts?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
100 day on var....too long. 50mg of var.....too low. go 60-80mg. also get some test man, sh!t pin 400mg once a wk. it wont be that bad

yes you need to wait 3 months. you mentor is a retard if he says otherwise

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100 day on var....too long. 50mg of var.....too low. go 60-80mg. also get some test man, sh!t pin 400mg once a wk. it wont be that bad

yes you need to wait 3 months. you mentor is a retard if he says otherwise
lol beat to the punch by gymrat. Everything he said is what I was going to say, as well.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Haha I sort of figured as much, but him and my other friend both talk about bridging and long cycles. I mean my mentor bridges and does long cycles, but he pcts and comes off - my friend who I don't look at as a mentor however doesn't ever come off. It's why I don't really take what he says seriously.

My mentor was saying with hcg and pct though that you keep from going to that dangerous permanent shut down zone, which he makes sound like its difficult to achieve anyways.

But I've read var is really mild across the board and can be run solo with good result, and really takes like 8 weeks to start working well. I could up the dosage, but fusion labs var comes in 50mg capsules.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Get a blood test. If your ready your numbers will tell you so. If not, wait it out.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't even need PCT on that cycle. 50mgs of Anavar a day is less than what they give AIDS patients.Women take usually 20mgs a day.
It's good that you have a SERM on hand, but you shouldn't need it.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Get a blood test. If your ready your numbers will tell you so. If not, wait it out.
As in normal numbers across the board means you've reached homeostasis? And if that happens 3 weeks into pct you're ready to go again whenever you want?

Is there a way to upregulate your receptors? Like benadryll for clen and ephedra?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
You wouldn't even need PCT on that cycle. 50mgs of Anavar a day is less than what they give AIDS patients.Women take usually 20mgs a day.
It's good that you have a SERM on hand, but you shouldn't need it.
Ya I read a study on patients taking 20, 40, 60 and 80 mg var for given periods of time, and suppression on the highest dosage for longest time was only like 20% for 12 or 16 weeks? With full recovery without pct in 3 months... plus it only suppresses LH, all others increase? I mean it sorta sounds like a more anabolic proviron...

I read some people running eq var cycles with great success. Possible sexual dysfunction, but it doesn't sound that bad... Recovery sounds easy and sides pretty minimal too. I'm considering throwing eq in, maybe 450 mg/week? Thoughts?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
As in normal numbers across the board means you've reached homeostasis? And if that happens 3 weeks into pct you're ready to go again whenever you want?

Is there a way to upregulate your receptors? Like benadryll for clen and ephedra?
I'd personally wait longer, as logic dictates that recovery takes the same time off cycle as you spend on, however, if you simply go by the broscience rule of thumb, time on+pct = time off, you may still not be ready to start. Your bloods are what are going to give you the best idea of where you are at hormonally. I didn't intend to give the notion to hop on cycle asap if your bloods are normal, but to make sure that you check your bloods before you cycle again. I mean if you ran a cycle of of sciences m1d, then no, I don't think the time on rules apply to dhea. But with real gear, yes, be responsible.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Well this is why I come and post here... everything I hear from the people I know personally is "bridge, change up compounds, run longer, don't come off," or "pct, hcg, ai, little to no down time between cycles," and finally "stop reading online info, trust me."

I want to read science, studies, and get as many opinions as possible, see what has n hasn't worked. I want to be as well informed as possible, that way these experiments work in my favor.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
For some people coming off every few months (cycling) vs, staying on (blasting/hrt) won't make much of a difference, it all depends on how well ur body recovers to its natural levels, hence the importance of getting regular blood tests.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you use EQ please toss in 250mg of test a wk, it will be well worth it. As for time in between cycles, blood tests will show you all the info you need to know. It doesnt matter if your not even done with pct....if blood test show your ready to go back on cycle you can.....

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
if you use EQ please toss in 250mg of test a wk, it will be well worth it. As for time in between cycles, blood tests will show you all the info you need to know. It doesnt matter if your not even done with pct....if blood test show your ready to go back on cycle you can.....
Would HCG not cause a great enough increase in test to cause you to feel "normal?" Or do you need test for that, or is the test for synergy and gains?

I mean dont get me wrong, I like test, and I could definitely throw it in. I just want to see how I react(an experiment?) to var solo, or var and eq, or maybe preload just eq with var - without test, which came with some sides. Like 100 days var, or 100 days var/eq, or 50 days var/100 days eq. Maybe I would react well, have less sides, and in theory less shut down for easier pct. If you really recommend against this, it will be taken into serious consideration.

The thing is Ive researched var, eq, and win, and all there profiles talk about stacking them as cycles, in what appears to be by themselves. And even though Ive read var and eq run solo with success, Ive only been able to find people that have taken eq/win - which was said to have gone well. Var = better than win but similar? So my theory is var/eq = slow lean size gains, strength gains, and fat loss, with low sides, suppression and easy pct. If libido takes a major hit I could throw in some test p and I instantly solve that problem.

I did a 12 week iforce bold(which is a similar animal?) with trenedrol and didnt have any libido problems - the only stack that ever did mess with that at all was a superdrol/tren stack.