Test E 500mg/week using .2mg arimidex EOD...will this hinder my gains?

BCH13

Awards
This is my first cycle. I'm running test enanthate @ 500mg/week for 13 weeks. I had arimidex on hand in case of any signs of gyno, as well as nolva/clomid for my PCT. On day 10 (yes, I realize this is very early in a test E cycle to notice any sides), my left nipple got very sensitive and started itching; I did what many paranoid first-timers do... panicked and took .5mg adex... itchiness/sensitivity went away quickly... then I was running .3mg EOD... got bad joint pain in the gym and was shooting blanks (too low estrogen; yes, I realize I am stating the obvious). I went off it all together for a few days until my joint pain went away. I re-started at .15mg EOD and noticed slight sensitivity again on off days... I am now running .2mg/EOD and it seems to be just right. I am ending week 6, and I haven't noticed an insane increase in strength; all of my main lifts have gone up significantly, as well as my weight/size, but I still haven't had the feeling I did with my first pin, which included deca... here is the story (pulled from another thread of mine)...

This is from a thread I previously posted::
My very first pin was in the beginning of May... my brother in law was showing me how to pin, and I thought I was ready for my first cycle... anyways, I pinned .5ml deca (150mg) and .5ml of test e (150mg), before realizing I needed to do so much more research and I really had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was under the impression my brother in law knew enough about cycling that I could use his advice and run a safe, successful cycle.

Point of this story: the few lifts I had about 10-14 days after this first pin were... INSANE. I mean absolutely insane. I felt incredibly strong and I could have easily hurt myself, had I not known my body/strength and how much I should be lifting. Since this first pin (well, with about a 6 week break in between) I have been running my first cycle of 500mg/week test e (alone). I waited about a month and a half before starting my cycle; I did the necessary research I should have done before that very first pin. Anyways, I have not felt the same insane strength in the gym, and I am in the middle of my 4th week of test e. Does this mean my body reacts extremely well to Deca? Or, did I "waste" my first cycle from a simple 150mg deca/150mg test e pin because of the break I took before starting my cycle? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Do I need to be more patient? Am I just expecting more from 500mg of test E than I should? Am I killing too much estrogen with the a-dex? I understand test e gives slower gains, but I haven't had that godly/cheater feeling in the gym since that first deca/test pin.

My lifts: (5/3/1 program)

First pin: 6/22/11

Bench:
07/05/11 - 245x9
07/12/11 - 255x7
07/19/11 - 275x5
07/26/11 - 295x3

Squats:
07/06/11 - 285x12
07/13/11 - 305x11
07/20/11 - 325x7
07/27/11 - 355x4

Military:
07/01/11 - 155x8
07/09/11 - 165x6
07/16/11 - 175x5
07/23/11 - 165x9

Not posting deadlifts because I have had trouble with lower back pumps (not from the test e, but in general since I started deadlifting again)... I've tried 5-7g of taurine, but as long as I am doing high reps, it becomes a rock. I tried increasing reps and decreasing weight... but my grip gave out... chalk isn't allowed in my gym. Last deadlift (07/10/11) was 305x6.

I'm 5'7, ~210lbs [edit] (started at ~199, 6 [edit] weeks ago), and my BF has remained about the same. I am taking in about 4,500-5,000 calories a day, with around 300-330g protein. I'm not going for a clean bulk, so I am eating some crappy food (i.e. calamari, french fries on occasion with my burgers, wings, some fried chicken), but also eating a lot of steak, lean ground beef, chicken, fish, etc. I am also making sure I have enough calories (hard during the day, working in an office where I can't leave my desk much because I'm always busy/hectic) through protein shakes w/ mass gainer (optimum serious mass).

Should I drop the a-dex and switch to nolva for gyno prevention to reduce the loss in gains (if the a-dex is even causing it)?

ANY thoughts, much appreciated. Thanks.