Ending 500mg week test e cycle with a oral for 5 weeks

norm dobson

Awards
I was thinking of getting a cutting oral like anavar or winstrol to finish off my cycle

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you been eating a kcal surplus up til now? If so, adding var or winstrol to what youre doing wont do much for decreasing bodyfat; these compounds (particularly var) are best at accentuating fat loss efforts when youre in a kcal deficit. And I personally wouldnt drop to a deficit for the last weeks of a cycle, if you have been eating at a surplus.

norm dobson

Awards
Have you been eating a kcal surplus up til now? If so, adding var or winstrol to what youre doing wont do much for decreasing bodyfat; these compounds (particularly var) are best at accentuating fat loss efforts when youre in a kcal deficit. And I personally wouldnt drop to a deficit for the last weeks of a cycle, if you have been eating at a surplus.
Iv been at under surplus the entire time I dropped 5 lbs then stayed at 225 I think Its been mainly from muscle I was still gaining while losing, I hit all my protein and at cals at a deficit

norm dobson

Awards
Iv been at under surplus the entire time I dropped 5 lbs then stayed at 225 I think Its been mainly from muscle I was still gaining while losing, I hit all my protein and at cals at a deficit
I had accidently gotten up to 240 at a point while in deficit to

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar would be a really good low impact (sides) addition to finish off a cut. Winstrol, whilst cheaper, Ive found a bit meh.

ImDaGuy

Awards
You revived a DEAD thread for that???

BTW, you're incorrect.
He wrote, "A CUTTING ORAL".
... Which is 100% correct.

Please don't dig up a bunch of dead threads for no reason.
No , look at the title of the thread . Lol
YOU are wrong buddy. Wow , someone was certainly correct about some of you guys not having very good reading comprehension.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No , look at the title of the thread . Lol
YOU are wrong buddy. Wow , someone was certainly correct about some of you guys not having very good reading comprehension.
LOL
Such a funny guy .

I'll put it a different way.
DON'T DIG UP DEAD THREADS FOR NO REASON.