PCT for Test E 500mg/10 Weeks

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am planning my first cycle to be around the beginning of the year and am just trying to get all my ducks in a row with plenty of time to plan everything out and have what I need when I need it.

I know this is a much touched on subject but I figured what the hell, most of the posts are pretty old or are far enough from my age to make me think it's worth posting my situation and ask for some advice from the gurus.

First off, me:
33 years old
5'10"
205#
BF ~16-18%
Bench 280
Press 175
Squat 365
Deadlift 330

Been lifting for 5 or 6 years with varying amounts of regularity when I was kickboxing and boxing often and was more focused on conditioning than adding mass. I used 1-andro this spring but this will be my first AAS experience.

Here's what I've been thinking.

WK1-10 Test E 250mg Every 2.5 Days (Tuesday/Friday)
HCG 250IU Every Other Day

WK11-12 HCG 250IU Every Other Day

WK13-18 Nolvadex 20mg Every Day

I want to keep this as simple as possible to truly get an idea of what's doing what so I know how my body handles anything new. That said the HCG sounds like a great inclusion not only to keep the boys bouncy but for the stimulation (and therefore lack of desensitization) of the Leydig cells to keep my LH where it needs to be post cycle.

I think my biggest question probably lies in whether or not I should be using an AI (Aromasin) on cycle with the HCG or if that will be sufficient by itself?

I've also considered some Dianabol for the first 1-4 weeks but I really would kind of like to see what the Test does on it's on I think. I feel like the extra boost could be beneficial though, not only to my levels of motivation and get-up-and-go but to the actual cycle, to kickstart the Test. Am I misinterpreting how this would actually work? Is it less synergistic and more of a psychological boost to kick things off? If that's the case I would probably opt to skip it for simplicity's sake.

So the big questions are:

Should I use Aromasin in conjunction with the HCG while on cycle?

Is Nolvadex at 20mg every day for 6 weeks a satisfactory PCT for 500mg Test E for 10 weeks?

Thanks in advance for any insight. I'm studying up but I'll never be able to study my way into experience. You all have the knowledge and I appreciate any help you can provide.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of synergies, I was just reading something about using Aromasin during PCT along with the Nolva. Is that necessary or a more-bang-for-your-buck sorta thing? If you did run it along side the Test and HCG would you not then use it during PCT? Or can you use it in varying doses throughout the cycle and the PCT?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On cycle you only want to use an ai if you get gyno symptoms bro. Some guys could run that cycle with no ai needed. Some would need an ai on half that dose. Me personally I would need 12.5mg asin once a week on that dose. It’s massively individual so you’ll have to adjust as you go on that one.

test only is smart for a first cycle. Gives a great baseline, make sure you get bloods beforehand so you know where your natural levels are (and therefore how successful your pct has been down the line).

hcg is a good inclusion, 250iu 2x week is fine but your layout would also be good,

you also need to wait a couple of weeks after your last pin to let the test e clear before starting pct - otherwise the first couple of weeks pct is a waste (you still have the test suppressing your natural production at that time so it can’t restart until that clears - it’s why some guys switch to test prop, a shorter ester, for the last few weeks). Wait two weeks then run 4 weeks of nolva

have fun bro

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Whisky! This week along with my CMP, lipids, TSH and PSA I got free and total T to see where I am right now.

This fall I'm going to do:
LH FSH SHBG E2 Free and Total Test

Planning on having the asin around in case it's needed but I will try not to jump into unless necessary (i.e. sides). I think I'm going to do the HCG 250iu twice per week along with the test.

Someone on another forum suggested in the two weeks before PCT while I'm coming off test to bump the HCG up, say maybe go to 250iu EOD from the 250iu twice per week. IS that necessary or worth it? Or possibly even bump higher for the second week pre PCT?

Thanks again!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Whisky! This week along with my CMP, lipids, TSH and PSA I got free and total T to see where I am right now.

This fall I'm going to do:
LH FSH SHBG E2 Free and Total Test

Planning on having the asin around in case it's needed but I will try not to jump into unless necessary (i.e. sides). I think I'm going to do the HCG 250iu twice per week along with the test.

Someone on another forum suggested in the two weeks before PCT while I'm coming off test to bump the HCG up, say maybe go to 250iu EOD from the 250iu twice per week. IS that necessary or worth it? Or possibly even bump higher for the second week pre PCT?

Thanks again!
hcg is typically used in two ways, either throughout cycle as you are planning out in a much larger dose at the start of pct as part of a restart protocol. If your using throughout you shouldn’t need to increase it near pct as you’ve kept the boys firing anyway.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great to hear, I appreciate the clarity in separating those two instances of use. I hadn't thought about it not being necessary to do both methods since they do the same thing from two different angles, I was looking at it as though they would compound effectively. As with most things, it seems more is not always better (or necessary).

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great to hear, I appreciate the clarity in separating those two instances of use. I hadn't thought about it not being necessary to do both methods since they do the same thing from two different angles, I was looking at it as though they would compound effectively. As with most things, it seems more is not always better (or necessary).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
generally speaking, the less drugs we can use to effectively achieve our goals the better.

with regard to hcg I’m definitely in the camp of using low dose throughout (although I’ve previously done the restart protocol as well and it did turn the raisins into plums pretty effectively).

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as aromasin goes in case the need arises, would 30x20mg be enough to have on hand? Or 50x20mg? Trying to do the math on such an unknown is kinda throwing me for a loop. I know I should plan for enough for worst case scenario but I can't even really wrap my head around how much that would be, ha ha.

Another question, do you think the risk /reward pays off to go ahead and go for 12wks instead of 10? So 12 pinning, 2 wks off 6-8 pct?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as aromasin goes in case the need arises, would 30x20mg be enough to have on hand? Or 50x20mg? Trying to do the math on such an unknown is kinda throwing me for a loop. I know I should plan for enough for worst case scenario but I can't even really wrap my head around how much that would be, ha ha.

Another question, do you think the risk /reward pays off to go ahead and go for 12wks instead of 10? So 12 pinning, 2 wks off 6-8 pct?
asin normally comes in 25mg tabs (all the pharma I’ve seen has anyway).....?

but I personally always have more than I think I’ll need just in case. Can always use it on another cycle and titties are no laughing matter.

as for cycle length.....that’s a tough one as I personally like longer cycles and think that if your gonna suppress yourself you may as well milk it for everything you can get

but

the longer you are suppressed the harder recovery is and the quicker you hasten your path to trt (something I accepted early on was likely to be where I ended up and I’m ok with that).

many guys will (rightly) advise to keep it shorter, recover whilst training hard to keep the gains, take 4 -5 months off before you go again.

but it’s horses for courses bro. Your 33 now, have you had all the kids you want?

in reality 2 weeks on this cycle won’t make a huge difference but it’s the principle of stretching to longer - when you start that path you’ll keep on it.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great info Whisky. This is the kind of thoughtful answer I had hoped to get on AM. One of the options I saw at the source I was looking at had it in 20mg as well as 25mg. Having more than enough is the only safe plan so I will do some math on using it throughout in case that is what ends up needed.

I have read some really good articles (well written, thought out and supported with some amount of Metadata) that have said an AI throughout the cycle is a must even with just 500mg test as well as encouraging the PCT to include clomiphene with the tamoxifen. I understand that this is all very specific to a person's individual response to exogenous stimulus but it certainly keeps me wondering.

I suppose some amount of experimentation is in order! 😂