jbryand's looking for opinions....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, here is the sitch eyation, "my friend" (couldn't help myself) is wanting to run a pmag cycle as his time on/time off is up.

so my friend is in a program that has a no steroid on the property policy. part of class is working out training other classmates, and after class, my buddy trains with the instructor and 1 or two other guys.

should my home boy go ahead and run this cycle, being that it is pmag, he will be able to dose so no androgens are on the property. but, my friend is pretty sure at the least, the instructor will know something is up when all his lifts/intensity/training time increase, as well as his size.

what advice should I give my friend, i've told him i dont think it's a good idea and to wait until the program is over at the end of october, but my friend is hard headed, and really wants to run pmag.

opinions... or better yet, what would you do?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do it, and tell em i started a new regimen, with increased protein/fats and more rest time

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let him sort of lead them on... say "yah I found this new supplement, I forget what it's called I'll bring it in tomorrow, I'm packing on weight!"

Then he brings in a protein tub :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell em you got on that there Cell-Tech...25 lbs in 3 weeks bishes!

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
In my experience, when someone has his mind fixed on taking roids, there is nothing you can really do to stop / delay them. He should just go ahead with it and if he is questioned say that he is taking a special type of creatin (kre-alkalyn, nitrate, citrate for ex.) in combination with beta alanine and a new improved bulking diet...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
jay cutler got huge on cell-tech, so your buddy can just say hes running a hard core cell-tech cycle. :laugh2:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jay cutler got huge on cell-tech, so your buddy can just say hes running a hard core cell-tech cycle. :laugh2:
lol, these are funny, but hey, people do believe those ads in those magazines, y'all may be on to something.....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why pmag?

Sounds like epistane product may be better for the given situation of not wanting it to be very noticeable as far as physical appearance goes.

No one will all someone out if their lifts are going up, unless they are also gaining 3lbs per week

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I, uh i mean my friends never ran the compound in pmag, but has used epi bfore, and doesn't like it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tell your "friend" to get on TRT, then you can explain that its for medical reasons

/thread

bish :p

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he's too young to be on trt, dont need it, so it wouldn't be benificial to be on trt and ruin my natural hormonal production while it is still good.

but he's thinking he will wait, as more time off isn't a bad thing.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should get a fully sponsored andromass run. Your, erm, friend.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he's too young to be on trt, dont need it, so it wouldn't be benificial to be on trt and ruin my natural hormonal production while it is still good.

but he's thinking he will wait, as more time off isn't a bad thing.
You made a typing error. For a moment you made it sound like this question was for you. ;)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
lol, these are funny, but hey, people do believe those ads in those magazines, y'all may be on to something.....
wait, what do you mean "believe", thats not how he actually got so huuuggge? ahh i know, i bet he stacked the cell-tech with NO Xplode. i mean it worked for ronnie hahaha

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
andromass

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Well sir, if it is question of it being " on the property " I like the idea of dosing it off the property, if your friend made an agreement not to use androgens, that's an issue with him being good for his word. ( if that kind of thing matters to him ) just my .02

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no promises made, just cant have it on property.

the instructor seems to be cool about aas, as i've overheard him talking about the subject, and he agree's aas are like any other drug, if used responsibly and in moderation, is perfectly safe, but if abused, can cause problems.

all in all, he's like to run a sponsored andromass log, but if that doesn't happen, i think he's gonna go ahead with the pmag run, maybe he'll time it so that he is still on cycle even after class ends.

something like andromass -> pmag-> stanodrol/11-sterone. lol, a 12-13 week cycle. huh, that'd be interesting.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Pmag but didn't find the gains to be so dramatic that someone would accuse me of juicing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you keep referring to yourself in the 3rd person?...lol

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
In my experience, when someone has his mind fixed on taking roids, there is nothing you can really do to stop / delay them. He should just go ahead with it and if he is questioned say that he is taking a special type of creatin (kre-alkalyn, nitrate, citrate for ex.) in combination with beta alanine and a new improved bulking diet...
If you tell someone that they can go sterile that will delay them quite a while. my 19yr old roommate started taking SD and i scared him by telling him he could go sterile.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
no promises made, just cant have it on property.

the instructor seems to be cool about aas, as i've overheard him talking about the subject, and he agree's aas are like any other drug, if used responsibly and in moderation, is perfectly safe, but if abused, can cause problems.

all in all, he's like to run a sponsored andromass log, but if that doesn't happen, i think he's gonna go ahead with the pmag run, maybe he'll time it so that he is still on cycle even after class ends.

something like andromass -> pmag-> stanodrol/11-sterone. lol, a 12-13 week cycle. huh, that'd be interesting.
i know your friend. i thought he wasnt a believer in the andro series

also i say do it. he isnt breaking any of the said rules

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you tell someone that they can go sterile that will delay them quite a while. my 19yr old roommate started taking SD and i scared him by telling him he could go sterile.
that only works on the simple minded and un informed, i would never tell someone that because it is totally false, and just gives steroids a bad wrap.

could it happen? sure, but it also most likely wont happen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know your friend. i thought he wasnt a believer in the andro series

also i say do it. he isnt breaking any of the said rules
oh, he's never been an un believer, he's just hasn't felt it was worth the price. I guesss you could say he doesn't believe it is that much more effective than other 4-dhea/1-dhea products.

but, he is totally willing to be proven wrong with a sponsored cycle. :thumbsup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you keep referring to yourself in the 3rd person?...lol
because I have a weird sense of humor, and though it's gotten old, I still find it humorous to continue dragging it through the mud. :lmao:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
oh, he's never been an un believer, he's just hasn't felt it was worth the price. I guesss you could say he doesn't believe it is that much more effective than other 4-dhea/1-dhea products.

but, he is totally willing to be proven wrong with a sponsored cycle. :thumbsup:
understandable.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Whenever people are asking me what I'm taking I just smile and say creatine and whey protein

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a new problem. I have some slight pain in what I think is my acromioclavicular joint (a/c joint), when I do fly's, or other work involving my shoulder i get a pain that feels like a shin splint, but it's right under my bone that sticks out in between the clavicle and shoulder.

anyone experience this?
it isn't a bad pain, and goes away after I warm up, but when I rub it, it feels like how shin splints feel when you rub them, if y'all know what I mean?

the pain i should add isn't in the shoulder joint at all, that is completely fine, it's under/on the bone right above my anterior delt.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i have a new problem. I have some slight pain in what I think is my acromioclavicular joint (a/c joint), when I do fly's, or other work involving my shoulder i get a pain that feels like a shin splint, but it's right under my bone that sticks out in between the clavicle and shoulder.

anyone experience this?
it isn't a bad pain, and goes away after I warm up, but when I rub it, it feels like how shin splints feel when you rub them, if y'all know what I mean?

the pain i should add isn't in the shoulder joint at all, that is completely fine, it's under/on the bone right above my anterior delt.
i have the same problem, im told its from my elbow dipping below my back when benching....

it gets aggrivated every 3-4 weeks.... i ice heat stretch massage it and it feels better

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anyone experience this?

you typed y'all- your from philly- you are not Texans

this is all

:eek:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
philly? who told you that? I am from south carolina, tricounty area.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have the same problem, im told its from my elbow dipping below my back when benching....

it gets aggrivated every 3-4 weeks.... i ice heat stretch massage it and it feels better
interesting, this plus over training could be the culprit for me. im gonna give chest/shoulders a break for a few weeks and work em with bands. give me some time to focus on my legs/abs/arms

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
interesting, this plus over training could be the culprit for me. im gonna give chest/shoulders a break for a few weeks and work em with bands. give me some time to focus on my legs/abs/arms
overtraining is my key to failure... gets me every time

try doing some band pull aparts and some shoulder dislocates with a stick or a band... theyve helped me alot..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
philly? who told you that? I am from south carolina, tricounty area.

my mistake sire, your location says"where its always sunny" so i assumed philly because of the tv show.

yall southern in mah bookz

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my mistake sire, your location says"where its always sunny" so i assumed philly because of the tv show.

yall southern in mah bookz
from the low country, but im in arizona, and it's always sunny in the desert, thats why its a dessert. :lmao:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
psh Im in AZ too- up in the mountins nice up here

from East Texas

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im down in the valley of the sun baby. you can cook your breakfast at 9am on the sidewalk here in the city! (not really, maybe 11)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so hot down there i lived in Wickenburg for a year- what a **** hole that town was

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting my cpr, first aid, aed, az personal trainer certifications, as well as preparing to take the nsca (national strength & conditioning association) exam to become nsca certified.

class is m-th 930-230, 3 hrs of lecture, 2 hr lab in the gym, and then I stay after and do my own w/o with the instructor.

seems like a lot, but the nsca is one of the nations top personal training certifications.

you have to have your first aid & cpr certifications before you can apply to take the test, the test is multiple choice, and you cant use a calculator for the math.
nsca exam has a national pass rate of 52%, so 48% of the people who take it fail it. I dont want to be in that percentage, though im sure I wont.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Dude, from what I'm reading above you are trying to build up a serious career. Seriously, just wait until after all of that, it won't deter you much from your long-term goals and your on the safe side.

Good luck!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FUKC THAT FUKC WHAT THEY ASK TELL EM YOU GOT GOOD GENES FOR TEH HYYYYYYYOOOOGE

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting my cpr, first aid, aed, az personal trainer certifications, as well as preparing to take the nsca (national strength & conditioning association) exam to become nsca certified.

class is m-th 930-230, 3 hrs of lecture, 2 hr lab in the gym, and then I stay after and do my own w/o with the instructor.

seems like a lot, but the nsca is one of the nations top personal training certifications.

you have to have your first aid & cpr certifications before you can apply to take the test, the test is multiple choice, and you cant use a calculator for the math.
nsca exam has a national pass rate of 52%, so 48% of the people who take it fail it. I dont want to be in that percentage, though im sure I wont.
are you going to NPTI?

i went there... in hoboken nj... that test is hard ... study up

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the school im going to is just in arizona, it's the "school for exercise training & science) sets for short. the whole course is all from the nsca personal training book, and the final for the class will be very similar to the nsca exam. final will be on a thursday, and the nsca exam i'm gonna take the next day on friday so the info is fresh.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
the school im going to is just in arizona, it's the "school for exercise training & science) sets for short. the whole course is all from the nsca personal training book, and the final for the class will be very similar to the nsca exam. final will be on a thursday, and the nsca exam i'm gonna take the next day on friday so the info is fresh.

nice, i went to the "national personal training institute" expensive, but owuldnt have passed without going...

good luck on your exam

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bro. i'll be taking it around the end of october.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hooked up fo sho :afro:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fo sho, i be gettin dat fo sho-

For those checking in, I was offered an opportunity that is too good to pass up, and will be going on cycle, Primordial Performance with the help of big black guy, are sending me a bottle of andromass to log.

stay tuned for the log in the log section. I am looking forward to seeing this, it's been a long time since I last ran a ph to test (old school 4-androstenediol), and never ran a ph to 1-test, just m1t.

:thumbsup: