First inject cycle? How's it look?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I won't be doing this untill September but wanted to make sure it was all correct info I got off my supplier.

Weeks 1-4 superdrol 20mg
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg a week.

Pct nolva 40/40/20/20
Hcgenerate
Daa
Erase.

Goal is to gain 10-15 lean mass pounds.

I have done 3 cycles of PH (SD,the one, and hdrol and really didn't get good gains out of any because I didn't know how to train/eat clean)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, I'd add in HCG though and maybe bump the test out to 12 weeks.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Any other input? I'm hoping to make the most out of my first inject cycle.... As all my other cycles I wasted... Didn't eat good... Sd only gain 6lbs and some was water... So any help...

Also I'm a endomorph... Tryin to get down to 12% before I start.. But being a endo sucks...

jacked814

Awards
Go focus on your diet. I've easily gained 10-14 lb lean mass from a 6 weaker of H-drol. If your diet was that bad that you gained only 6lb from S-drol you really need to fix that.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Also I'm a endomorph... Tryin to get down to 12% before I start.. But being a endo sucks...
Dude I'm an endo and I don't think it sucks. Big guys dont get made fun of, little guys do. This makes it great for being really strong and I don't lose much muscle if something happens where I cant stick to my diet. You just have to know how to eat clean and exercise right to lose the weight. So no more bitchin :biggthumpup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, I'd add in HCG though and maybe bump the test out to 12 weeks.
bump on this, i'd push it out to 12 as well. test e is gonna take a few weeks to kick in.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I just don't think my body responds well to orals.. My diet is pretty good. And I mean that by I know what I'm doing 85% of the time still learning....

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I do prop at 300/wk for your first. I am in like week 15 of 600 test-E and not liking it as much as prop. Lots of strength gain, leaned out a bit, but only gained about 10lbs or so.

I took dbol to jump start though...might have got a bad batch. Either SD or DMZ will be my next kick start.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ 10lbs hdrol gains. Brb Gaining 60lbs in 2 years

Cycle looks good bud. May want an AI and plan on 12-16 week cycle

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
For a first inject cycle? 16 weeks? Maybe 12....

Hopefully I have better luck with my first inject cycle vs the oral cycles I did...

Well I'll post back sometime in September when this starts goal is to cut untill then probally down to 185 or so and lean bulk up to 195 at 10%-12%