This is my first post and the reason for it is because I can't find the right information on the internet after days of searching. Firstly, I know every time someone mentions that they are doing a anavar cycle, people start criticizing them about not adding test. However, I do understand it is much more effective to add Test but as a personal preference, I would rather run it alone.
Here are my stats;
-23 years old
-8-10% body fat
-Training for 4 years
-Diet very clean all year round
- Have done CEL X-Tren before and noticed great strength increases, increase in mass, reduction in body fat with no sides.
- Gain extra strength for MMA
-Maybe if lucky add 5 pounds
Week 1 - 8 60mg Var
- CEL Cycle assist (8 caps per day)
Week 9- 11 20mg Nolva
The question I have for you guys;
1. I know that Anavar is toxic on the liver(although mild), and hence I have decided to take liver support tablets. However, the question is, will liv 52 tablets suffice instead of cel cycle assist tablets? If not, what are the benefits of taking cycle assist over liv 52 in regards to Anavar?
2. I know that Anavar can suppress your natural test levels, so is my pct adequate? A lot of people proclaim that no PCT is needed, whereas others say it is a must.
I consider to be a must, however some people say to run it for 2 weeks, other say 4 weeks and there is so many conflicting view about the dosages to take as well. So I guess, I just want some clarity in regards to this issue backed up with your reasoning.
Conclusion: Please do not criticize me for my cycle and suggest to take test, which a lot of people tend to do. As mentioned previously, I understand why it is beneficial to add test but an anavar cycle seems to be adequate to reach my goals. Furthermore, please provide some useful advice backed up by your reasoning, as I have been researching this for countless hours for the last month. To me it seems that many people don't know what they are talking about and just repeat stuff they have heard without having actual knowledge or experience on the matter. Thanks