Anavar PCT

onlyone

Awards
Some guys say Anavar don't need any PCT but I think it's safer with one. Nolva or Clomid looks like favorites but would it work with just a AI like Erase?
What's your experience?

Thanks for your help!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Obviously anavar requires pct. Not to bash you but you need to research alot more before hitting the juice dude. And no erase isn't enough

onlyone

Awards
Obviously anavar requires pct. Not to bash you but you need to research alot more before hitting the juice dude. And no erase isn't enough
Thanks for your extremly annoying answer! If you know from experience, why don't you help instead of trying to be funny?!

I thought this was a place to learn..?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your getting in over your head. You have tons to learn and once you know enough where you don't need to ask for advice to run a cycle.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Some guys say Anavar don't need any PCT but I think it's safer with one. Nolva or Clomid looks like favorites but would it work with just a AI like Erase?
What's your experience?

Thanks for your help!
Topics to research would be:
AI vs SERM for PCT
Nolva vs Clomid
HPTA suppression/restoration.

This should really help in informing you as to which PCT is ideal , and why. Once you have it all planned out eg anavar + cheese at 432mg/day, post up in here and we'll give our feedback.

The reason behind the abrupt answers is that its a pretty basic question you're asking. Hence, my suggestions for reading up. Keep us posted.

onlyone

Awards
Topics to research would be:
AI vs SERM for PCT
Nolva vs Clomid
HPTA suppression/restoration.

This should really help in informing you as to which PCT is ideal , and why. Once you have it all planned out eg anavar + cheese at 432mg/day, post up in here and we'll give our feedback.

The reason behind the abrupt answers is that its a pretty basic question you're asking. Hence, my suggestions for reading up. Keep us posted.
K, I was thinking about Anavar at 30-40mg for 4-5 weeks, nothing crazy, and do Nolva 30/30/20/10. Sounds about right?

But I know 2 bodybuilders that have been using it for a long time. 1 say no PCT needed and 1 is using Novedex XT as PCT?! Both say it works for them??

That's why I ask a simple question,
What do you guys do?
Please no more "do your own reading"!!!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to be funny at all man. Anavar isn't as suppressive as say a 12 week test cycle but a seem is definitely required. ATD def. Wouldn't be enough bro. I would say nolva even at 20/20/10/10 is enough for var. Goodluck!

onlyone

Awards
I wasn't trying to be funny at all man. Anavar isn't as suppressive as say a 12 week test cycle but a seem is definitely required. ATD def. Wouldn't be enough bro. I would say nolva even at 20/20/10/10 is enough for var. Goodluck!
Cool, thanks!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
a few threads have been made recently as to why atd is a bad choice

and you gotta consider that a lot of the time the people in the gym have no clue what they're doing. 1 guy told me the othey day that winstrol has a 3 month half life so he doesnt need a pct, and he does 2 months on of anavar, 1 month break and repeats. he looks great, but who knows what going on to his liver and arteries.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I saw that thread on why ATD is a bad choice. I'm gonna stop using on pct from now on. But you'll definitely hear alot of BS floating around especially in the gym. Just research tons and best of luck I guess