Which is more proven?? Been doing lots of research lately

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ostarine. It's been shown to be less suppressive and has none of the ocular issues.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

from all the stuff ive read no one has really ran into vison issues with s4. I am also going to run DAA (5 on, 2off) and 1 cap of erase too. So im not too worried about the estrogen sides.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    from all the stuff ive read no one has really ran into vison issues with s4. I am also going to run DAA (5 on, 2off) and 1 cap of erase too. So im not too worried about the estrogen sides.
    You must mean no vision sides on Osta? S4 has many reports of vision sides - though not horrendous (yet some still troubling).
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

No. S4. I've read all the logs on AM
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Ostarine. It's been shown to be less suppressive and has none of the ocular issues.
    For your first cycle, I would go with OSTA. *********** is the absolute only supplier I would go through. I was interested in SARMS for a very long time, but always do a LOT of reading and absorbing before deciding to take the plunge, and I can't imagine HOW anyone could be disappointed with ***********. I actually like how they only sell SARMS, so they can solely concentrate on quality and shipping speed.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    For your first cycle, I would go with OSTA. *********** is the absolute only supplier I would go through. I was interested in SARMS for a very long time, but always do a LOT of reading and absorbing before deciding to take the plunge, and I can't imagine HOW anyone could be disappointed with ***********. I actually like how they only sell SARMS, so they can solely concentrate on quality and shipping speed.

that is the plan but I got a PM on **** from nate with another supplier so just wanted to throw it out there.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

that is the plan but I got a PM on **** from nate with another supplier so just wanted to throw it out there.
    Oh, I think I got that PM too. I just don't have any experience with them, so can't say either way.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Yeah. They are about 70bux cheaper so I was leaning towards them. But if ss is the way to go than that's it
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

The S4 tends to have vision sides (reported) at higher doses. It seems to be very individualistic based on what I've read in logs, but the rule of thumb appears to be higher = more vision sides.

The mk-2866 seems to have none of those sides and appears to have better votes of confidence in general for itself. It also appears to not need be dosed nearly as high to get decent benefits.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Ive read every SARM thread on this site. Everyone says s4 has vision sides but everyones log ive read reported no issues like that. It also seems s4 is a little better if dosed higher than Osta in terms of gains, etc.

But doses with this stuff isnt like anything else. Everyone needs to find a personal "sweet spot" perhaps or really play around with dosing. higher dose doesnt mean more gains with a SARM.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

8wks is the longest Ive seen people run a SARM, what do you guys think??

Would any of you guys run one 10wks or 12??
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

8wks is the longest Ive seen people run a SARM, what do you guys think??

Would any of you guys run one 10wks or 12??
    Based on what's been seen, I wouldn't.

I'd probably go 6; maybe 8.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

No. S4. I've read all the logs on AM
    Hmm .. not sure if the logs I read were on AM or someplace else - but there are many reports of vision sides with S4 ... especially at the tail end of a cycle and using higher dosages. One log I read the guy said when he drove into a tunnel - there were a few seconds of blindness followed by the same thing when he exited them.

Very many complaints of problems with night vision.

EDIT: I will add though - that I'm still thinking about trying S4 - since the common thread in the vision sides seems to be with high dosages.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.75%

S4 gave me no vision sides I was actually looking forward to seeing everything with a yellow tint lol.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

See I guess it goes both ways. Decisions decisions decisions ....
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

Month 1: S4=50mg/ED (slight vision sides)
    Month 2: S4=25mg/ED and Ostarine 12.5mg/ED (No vision sides)
    Month 3: Ostarine=12.5mg/ED by itself.

After a 3 month cut I got to 10% bf at 175lbs (5'-7"). I believe it helped me keep 10lbs.
    As it was a cut, it was about preserving muscle which is harder to quantify as to what the actual gains are, but that was my best guess. Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.

IMO for bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

Chicago burbs too!
    SS
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

so Outstanding, your recommendation for *********** has nothing to do with the fact that you're a **** rep, and your hero russianstar happens to be affiliated with both **** and Sarmsseach?

just a weird coincidence i guess.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Yeah I won't be dosing s4.high for sure
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

i still am wanting to hear somthing about results because the stuff ishigh as hell.andd for a couple months worth and all so lots of people are stacking this with other stuff your talking hundreds of dollars for a couple months worth hundreds.what kind of results are people geting with this standalone.what does it compare to result wise.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

For the money, IMO for bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS. Trying to hang on to that muscle between bulk cycles is where a Sarm is useful. There have been some theories that sarms may loss effectiveness after a period of time, I have no idea if it is true, but if it proves to be true, we may also have to add on a 3rd step to refresh from the Sarm. I am considering alternating Ostarine and Clen/Albut between bulking cycles. At least until we know more...
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

yea i think i will try it after my pct.
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    so Outstanding, your recommendation for *********** has nothing to do with the fact that you're a **** rep, and your hero russianstar happens to be affiliated with both **** and Sarmsseach?

just a weird coincidence i guess.
    I own ***********, and my other screen names are Russian Star, and many people also know me by my other name, Nathan Chase.

Also, every other product I've ever repped or suggested over the years on this and countless other forums, I also own and receive direct checks in the mail from. Oh, I also own the Recompadrol Formula, the rights to LCLT manufacturing, Science Defined Nutrition, VPX, and Gaspari Nutrition's Size-On Pre Contest.

Wow, it felt so good to get that off my chest. I'm a new man!!!!
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    For the money, IMO for bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS. Trying to hang on to that muscle between bulk cycles is where a Sarm is useful. There have been some theories that sarms may loss effectiveness after a period of time, I have no idea if it is true, but if it proves to be true, we may also have to add on a 3rd step to refresh from the Sarm. I am considering alternating Ostarine and Clen/Albut between bulking cycles. At least until we know more...
    The great thing about SARMS (and there is a new one in the pipeline now I just read about) isn't that they replace AAS usage or their practical utility in recreation/cosmetic purposes to gain strength and live a more rewarding and fulfilling life - I believe that they create a flawless bridge, finally, that can be used to bring the usual divide between cycles much close to achieving constant anabolism and muscle retention.

With SARMS, AAS, and research peptides and chemicals like GHRP-2 and IGF-1-LR3 (which I have yet to try) it would be my contention that for the first time ever a truly dedicated and obsessively focused athlete is now able to attain and MAINTAIN his ideal physique without totally putting his bill of health on the chopping block.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

I own ***********, and my other screen names are Russian Star, and many people also know me by my other name, Nathan Chase.

Also, every other product I've ever repped or suggested over the years on this and countless other forums, I also own and receive direct checks in the mail from. Oh, I also own the Recompadrol Formula, the rights to LCLT manufacturing, Science Defined Nutrition, VPX, and Gaspari Nutrition's Size-On Pre Contest.

lol
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

For reals?
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    For reals?
    I think it was far past time to just be open and honest with everyone... I can't burden the weight of the lies anymore (OH THE LIES)! In fact, while I'm at it, I also own the patent and licensing for all the EcdyMorph distribution in North America.

Wait...

HOLD ON...

Or - JUST MAYBE... I suggest products that I spend money on and try, that work and that I believe will help other members expedite their own goals as they toil away just like the rest of us! NAH, COULDN'T BE THAT!

Conspiracies are so much more fun than just accepting someone like myself makes thousands of detailed and useful posts for the readership without receiving a PENNY of cushion into my checking account.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

???
    Last edited by grega60438; 03-11-2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Confused
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

I am confused. The conspiracy you are referring to was just made up out of thin air by YOU. I never implied that you were russianstar or nate, or whomever.

All i mentioned is that russianstar ( a known affiliate of mrsupps/**** ) claims he isnt affiliated with SS, but issues a copyrighted document written by him that says property of SS. Then we have the **** squad pimping SS.

You tried to make it sound CRAZY, but the facts remain. Why would someone so obviously biased be a reputable source for product recommendations? If anything, now I just think you're a liar, with a terrible sense of humor - instead of just another biased rep.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Wow this thread blew up
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

I prefer the s4.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    I am confused. The conspiracy you are referring to was just made up out of thin air by YOU. I never implied that you were russianstar or nate, or whomever.

All i mentioned is that russianstar ( a known affiliate of mrsupps/**** ) claims he isnt affiliated with SS, but issues a copyrighted document written by him that says property of SS. Then we have the **** squad pimping SS.

You tried to make it sound CRAZY, but the facts remain. Why would someone so obviously biased be a reputable source for product recommendations? If anything, now I just think you're a liar, with a terrible sense of humor - instead of just another biased rep.
    lol

Outstanding who is a **** rep has actually used SS so he recommends it.

Unrealmachine (taking time off the forums) who is another **** rep does not use SS but another place AND logged it the other places stuff. OMGZ.

Unreal told me about the place he uses and I (a **** rep) will probably use them when I want OSTA and they are not even SS. OMGZ.

Please get your facts straight before making crazy conspiracy theories as to why someone is recommending SS. Some of our reps use SS like the many other members of this board who buy research chems and some of us reps do not use them.

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol

Unrealmachine (taking time off the forums) who is another **** rep does not use SS but another place AND logged it the other places stuff. OMGZ.

Unreal told me about the place he uses and I (a **** rep) will probably use them when I want OSTA and they are not even SS. OMGZ.

Please get your facts straight before making crazy conspiracy theories as to why someone is recommending SS. Some of our reps use SS like the many other members of this board who buy research chems and some of us reps do not use them.

Ya I agree. I've never used SS and have NEVER pimped them.

I use a company that's alot cheaper and great quality. Unreal can vouch for them. BTW they have a killer pre-sale on S4
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol

what facts do i need to get straight?

what conspiracy theory did i mention/insinuate?

russianstar did write the article on Sarms
    the article did say SS before he edited it
    outstanding is a **** rep

sooo wtf are you talking about weirdo?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I use a company that's alot cheaper and great quality. Unreal can vouch for them. BTW they have a killer pre-sale on S4
    I agree with Beast. I have some Ostarine that I bought from the same place Unreal did and it was the best deal at the time.

So where is this pimping of SS at?

Sounds like someone is jumping to conclusions...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

Apparently you are affiliated with them

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    So where is this pimping of SS at?
    Outstanding recommending SS because he has used them
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Seeing my weight warrior buddies fighting with each other make Honda cry.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:12 AM
  2. Osta SARMS with arimidex
    By lickmahballs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:10 PM
  4. Osta-Sarms,Alpha-T2, Earse
    By lpope in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2