SARMS Osta or S4??

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post

Not common with low dose if you arr using a high quality product.

google "sarms search"
    I'll second this. I have yet to try SS S4 product, but OSTA has been veyr good, and I have taken note of the leaning effects for some time now, starting in week three.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Dont be scared of s4, the stuff rocks, vision sides are mild IMO
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    Dont be scared of s4, the stuff rocks, vision sides are mild IMO
    Even if they are encountered, vision sides subside in 2-3 days!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I'm looking forward to giving it a shot
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

This makes me super excited to run these compounds. It is as if I'm giving my body a break, but making sick gains at the same time.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Yes and you would know this, because your one of the scientists who have studied the long term damage/side effects at over 2x the dosage used in clinical trails.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Yes and you would know this, because your one of the scientists who have studied the long term damage/side effects at over 2x the dosage used in clinical trails.
    Did you work on the case study team with me? Hit me up, we'll grab some smoothies and talk about those double blind dates, get it, double blind? Wear your lab coat.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Im going to be adding sarms s4 to my MMA and weight training very soon, what dose is recomended?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    No with a moderate dose it shouldn't be a problem. You seen RS's log on it over at **** forums?
    his log actually convinced me not to run s4. the whole possibility of dna mutation is kind of freaky
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_MAX View Post
    Im going to be adding sarms s4 to my MMA and weight training very soon, what dose is recomended?
    For S4, I believe the common dose is 50mg/day. For OSTA MK-2866, it's usually 12.5-15mg/day (some people choose to front load the first week at 25mg/day to build it up quicker, but I don't think it's necessary).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    For S4, I believe the common dose is 50mg/day. For OSTA MK-2866, it's usually 12.5-15mg/day (some people choose to front load the first week at 25mg/day to build it up quicker, but I don't think it's necessary).
    I do the same thing.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

should be starting S4 soon. 50mg ED cant wait after reading everything about it
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    should be starting S4 soon. 50mg ED cant wait after reading everything about it
    This seems like a great dose. 50mgs ed and weekends off?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_MAX View Post
    This seems like a great dose. 50mgs ed and weekends off?

Not planning on it. ED.
  15. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

You take the S-4 in divided doses throughout the day? What about the Osta?

You think either would work well with Tren instead of an actual test product?

I have my homebrew TA but no test source, so would this work as a substitute?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I believe Osta has about a 23 hour half life. So most people dose once a day. I just started Osta and have begun dosing 25mg once each morning.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

This is taken orally correct?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19 View Post
    You take the S-4 in divided doses throughout the day? What about the Osta?

You think either would work well with Tren instead of an actual test product?

I have my homebrew TA but no test source, so would this work as a substitute?
    OSTA is typically taken just once/day.

I wouldn't recommend either with tren over test. My thought would be that tren alone would over-shadow the SARM.

Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    I believe Osta has about a 23 hour half life. So most people dose once a day. I just started Osta and have begun dosing 25mg once each morning.
    Most I hear say first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

Quote Originally Posted by twistid View Post
    This is taken orally correct?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i wish it wasn't taken orally. diesel fuel
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Im gonna stack the two! 25mgs of s4 and 12.5 of Osta.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

What is the overall consensus of preloading OSTA the last week of a cycle at 25mg ED? A waste of a compound or beneficial?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    What is the overall consensus of preloading OSTA the last week of a cycle at 25mg ED? A waste of a compound or beneficial?
    I think most support it -- gets the levels built up quicker. If it's me doing it, I'd probably do 25mg for the first 3 days, then drop to 12.5mg/day from there on out and see how it goes. Really, the real answers/opinions will come out after people have had the opportunity to run a couple cycles and tinker with how they dose / pre-load it to assess changes.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I think most support it -- gets the levels built up quicker. If it's me doing it, I'd probably do 25mg for the first 3 days, then drop to 12.5mg/day from there on out and see how it goes. Really, the real answers/opinions will come out after people have had the opportunity to run a couple cycles and tinker with how they dose / pre-load it to assess changes.
    Cool. Well, I'll definitely be apart of that population, as I start OSTA next week... last week of Hella. I am gonna go with how Rick dosed... 25mg first week (last week on cycle), then 12.5mg/ed till it runs out, I guess? I got some S4, too... I guess I'll run that right after the OSTA? Haha... lots of fun body changes coming. Love this ****, brotha.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Cool. Well, I'll definitely be apart of that population, as I start OSTA next week... last week of Hella. I am gonna go with how Rick dosed... 25mg first week (last week on cycle), then 12.5mg/ed till it runs out, I guess? I got some S4, too... I guess I'll run that right after the OSTA? Haha... lots of fun body changes coming. Love this ****, brotha.
    If this is your first time using OSTA, you'll be smiling from ear to ear, especially in PCT. I understanding making the bottle last and making your dollars stretch is important, but I would suggest considering keeping the dosage as a constant 25mg/day. Good luck and enjoy!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Okay...

I just dosed this morning on an empty stomach. It numbed my mouth and tasted like rubber cement (this is good, from what I read). I don't know if it is placebo or what, but it felt like taking an amphetamine... instant feeling of energy and well being. I have been studying mol. bio., organic chemistry synth, and animal comm. for the past 6 hours with no stimulation, so it is doing something.

CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THE GYM TONIGHT. HOLY SH!T!!!!!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

man, i never thought this thread would blow up like this...
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Okay...

I just dosed this morning on an empty stomach. It numbed my mouth and tasted like rubber cement (this is good, from what I read). I don't know if it is placebo or what, but it felt like taking an amphetamine... instant feeling of energy and well being. I have been studying mol. bio., organic chemistry synth, and animal comm. for the past 6 hours with no stimulation, so it is doing something.

CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THE GYM TONIGHT. HOLY SH!T!!!!!
    Excellent! It took three weeks for the outward physical transformation to become REALLY apparent... but that DOESN'T mean it doesn't start going to work from the very first dose!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Used OSTARINE TWICE!

ONCE- from SS- it worked- i sweated alot, shed fat(easily), and maintained ALL muscle mass(used it in pct)- and I have BLOODS to show it wasnt suppressive- to me- it did raise e2 though

second time- using it now- from same supplier as Bbell, and UM, and Rick Rock- so far Im getting THE EXACT same results as I did from SS- for about 70 bucks less

conclusion- SS is not the only one selling legit ostarine

further analysis- i will have a sample of this **** tested to make sure it is actually even ostarine, and not like winstrol suspended lol

but i know what winnie is like= this aint winstrol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I did this the last week of my 5 month cycle i dosed at 25mgs then dropped to 15mgs

no conclusion yet, but its only day 12 on ostarine, its just now picking up speed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  30. Registered User
    Answers

In response to the above post, I would say I never dosed BELOW 25mg on OSTA, but I also tried double-dosing for about 1 1/2 (maybe 2) weeks, and didn't see a drastic change above 25mg - so that is truly the sweet spot. I would advise all users to run their cycle with this dosage protocol.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Great info, guys. Repped and thanks.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Used OSTARINE TWICE!

ONCE- from SS- it worked- i sweated alot, shed fat(easily), and maintained ALL muscle mass(used it in pct)- and I have BLOODS to show it wasnt suppressive- to me- it did raise e2 though

second time- using it now- from same supplier as Bbell, and UM, and Rick Rock- so far Im getting THE EXACT same results as I did from SS- for about 70 bucks less

conclusion- SS is not the only one selling legit ostarine

further analysis- i will have a sample of this **** tested to make sure it is actually even ostarine, and not like winstrol suspended lol

but i know what winnie is like= this aint winstrol
    Hey schwellington, pm me the brand ur using now. I was gonna use ss, but I've been hearing some feedback about another place,( that's a sponsor on another board, not sure about here) for about 60 bucks less. Seems to be legit, probably what ur using. If it's gtg I'll use this other company from here on out.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Schwell, I totally forgot about the sweating - thanks for jarring my memory, I actually liked that effect! It was during the cold months, plus it aided in cutting up much faster, and also let me know it was working. Although, I ordered both of my OSTA cycles from the same place you mentioned, so there was ZERO doubt that it was legit.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I noticed the 2nd day I took it that I was sweating more.

Does everyone else's taste like rubber cement kinda? Its just one hell of a new awful taste. lol

Bridge OSTA and S4

OSTA: 25/25/25/25/0/0/0/0
    S$: 0/0/0/25/50/50/50

?

Could I take a low dose of letro (0.5mg/eod) with lower dose TOREM and 10 pmps FORMA, or is this overkill? I know I'd have to taper back out of the letro, but was thinking of running it for a few weeks to see if it tightens me up - holding some water...
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Does everyone else's taste like rubber cement kinda? Its just one hell of a new awful taste. lol
    Yes, everyone's. It's the calling card of SARMS! I would just drop the ml of liquid into a capsule, put the top on, and swallow it like a normal pill every dose. I don't care about the abused label of 'pride' known as 'hardcore.' When it comes to training and dieting, THAT is hardcore. When it comes to gagging and acting like you have the taste-buds of a super hero, I consider that silly and a meat-headed move, not hard core.
  36. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I don't understand how anyone, other than GTX, could be selling legit Ostra since GTX has not released the formula. More, from what I hear they are still tweeking the stuff.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Bridge OSTA and S4? Keep liver support? Been doing cycle assist at one scoop daily on SARM/SERM 0.5mg letro eod... been doing nothing but snorkeling and diving training and its been awesome... I have a SLAP tear in my left shoulder and this OSTA is making it to where I can power my left arm as hard as my right under water swimming. Def. noticing some differences with how that SLAP tear feels.

OSTA: 25/25/25/25/0/0/0/0
    S4: 0/0/0/25/50/50/50

???
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I don't understand how anyone, other than GTX, could be selling legit Ostra since GTX has not released the formula. More, from what I hear they are still tweeking the stuff.
    I am very intersted to know about this... I study this subject in school... an organic chemist as a hobby and as I true love and passion... I see the molecule for mk2866... how is the molecule "not disclosed" if it has a CAS number and the structure is present right on the website? Have they made modifications to the molecule? If so, what are they? The molecule is incredible if you put it into something like pymol and construct an androgen receptor then see how the active site align with mk2866 - the triflouro is just... sh!t... genius... just beautiful imagination to make things SUPER explicitily specific to create low to none suppression. The electronegativity of the fluoro's makes the molecule so beautiful - can feel it building up old injury scar tissue, lubricating joints *big time from swimming*, and overall just energy BOOST. LOVING the stuff - except the taste, but whatever...

interested in why you claim the molecule "hasn't been discolosed"?
  39. Registered User
    Answers

I am very intersted to know about this... I study this subject in school... an organic chemist as a hobby and as I true love and passion... I see the molecule for mk2866... how is the molecule "not disclosed" if it has a CAS number and the structure is present right on the website?
    Just because it has a CAS number does not mean it is the right substance. Present right on what website?

PS, the only mention I saw in the peer reviewed research literature of Ostarine's chemical structure was here, done by a third party: hxxp://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1359644607004928 (replace the hxxp with http since I can't post links yet)

And it's different from the substance people are selling (
    Here's a snippet of that paper: hxxp://i.imgur.com/TldH1.png , and note the 4-acetylamino group rather than the second 4-cyano group).

GTx has not publically released Ostarine's structure. I've read many of their patent applications. Ostarine is no doubt ONE of the substances they've patented, but their applications are filled with many arylpropionamides with many different functional group substituents. Nobody knows currently which is is the correct one for Ostarine.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

You are certainly correct. Those are not the same structures...

Yes, the 4 acetylamino group with added amide linkage is definitely going to make some serious chemical difference between another 4 cyano group...

I am in the middle of taking "OSTA" from a "reputable" dealer? And it seems to be working... how do we get our hands on this stuff?

on the left is the chemical that GTx made and on the right is "OSTARINE" from a generic google search. The presence of the nitro group in place of the other cyano group is different too... wtf am I taking?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:12 AM
  2. Osta SARMS with arimidex
    By lickmahballs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:10 PM
  4. Osta-Sarms,Alpha-T2, Earse