SARMS Osta or S4??

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

Sarms Search has the highest quality SARMs on the market.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Seeing my weight warrior buddies fighting with each other make Honda cry.
    This guys right....
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    This guys right....
    ok...big swoll, juiced up man-hug time...everyone gather around..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    ok...big swoll, juiced up man-hug time...everyone gather around..
    Rick, is that a post-workout banana for an insulin spike in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me?

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

lmfao....
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Rick, is that a post-workout banana for an insulin spike in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me?

Wouldn't you like to know...

Recoverbro Elite
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post
    Why do you say this?
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Hey all,

Just thought it was worth stopping back in and mentioning, without going into too much eye-glazing-over detail, that I simply will not endorse a product I don't believe works. Period. End of story.

I rep for **** yes, but also recently I made a very candid and respectful point not to promote a certain product because I haven't personally tried it - I made this decision publicly and in front of all the other reps and senior leaders of the forums. I, as a person, am much more than a bodybuilder - I am a grown man with a very stringent set of beliefs and morals, and none of those are going to be eroded and selectively chipped away at, all because I receive some free products every month.

Do I religiously use and depend upon Need 2 Slin, Need 2 Guard, and go absolutely CRAZY over Better Protein Bars all from ****? Yes, I do. Do I also use MANY other products from many other companies I've also outlined many times over here on Anabolic Minds, in my personal journal, and elsewhere on the Internet? Every day!

That being said, it's sad that my/our connections and motivations behind what we type and claim comes into question so often as a whole - BUT, I can't say I don't see where other members are coming from with all the sketchy operations that go on here.

So, Soon to be Beast, is just trying to embark on a little journey of understanding and trying to uncloud the stage of knowledge, so that he can navigate his choices as a consumer better. I was sarcastic earlier, because I thought it was funny (and still do) but by no means to I dismiss the fact when someone is looking at spending $150 on a product, they want solid and reliable advice from those of us who have used said product.

So, OSTA from *********** does work, and it is working very well. It took a full three weeks to become apparent as far as undeniable fat loss and muscle fullness effects, and I understand $5 a serving is something previously unprecedented; but there have been literally zero side effects encountered, and I believe it is a worthy additive to anyone's program looking to retain muscle while losing fat-mass. So, in essence I would describe SARMS as an inducer of the often sought favorable body composition change.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Hey all,

Just thought it was worth stopping back in and mentioning, without going into too much eye-glazing-over detail, that I simply will not endorse a product I don't believe works. Period. End of story.

I rep for **** yes, but also recently I made a very candid and respectful point not to promote a certain product because I haven't personally tried it - I made this decision publicly and in front of all the other reps and senior leaders of the forums. I, as a person, am much more than a bodybuilder - I am a grown man with a very stringent set of beliefs and morals, and none of those are going to be eroded and selectively chipped away at, all because I receive some free products every month.

Do I religiously use and depend upon Need 2 Slin, Need 2 Guard, and go absolutely CRAZY over Better Protein Bars all from ****? Yes, I do. Do I also use MANY other products from many other companies I've also outlined many times over here on Anabolic Minds, in my personal journal, and elsewhere on the Internet? Every day!

That being said, it's sad that my/our connections and motivations behind what we type and claim comes into question so often as a whole - BUT, I can't say I don't see where other members are coming from with all the sketchy operations that go on here.

So, Soon to be Beast, is just trying to embark on a little journey of understanding and trying to uncloud the stage of knowledge, so that he can navigate his choices as a consumer better. I was sarcastic earlier, because I thought it was funny (and still do) but by no means to I dismiss the fact when someone is looking at spending $150 on a product, they want solid and reliable advice from those of us who have used said product.

So, OSTA from *********** does work, and it is working very well. It took a full three weeks to become apparent as far as undeniable fat loss and muscle fullness effects, and I understand $5 a serving is something previously unprecedented; but there have been literally zero side effects encountered, and I believe it is a worthy additive to anyone's program looking to retain muscle while losing fat-mass. So, in essence I would describe SARMS as an inducer of the often sought favorable body composition change.
    Reps !
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I love SS OSTA, I used it with great success, but its so expensive, I know there not the only shop out there, but no bad reviews may make it worth the extra $$$
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

god i wish we could post sources, it would make this so much easier
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Well said Outstanding!
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%

Do you guys know if there are any european research chem webpages that sells sarms? If you do please PM me

As far as I know asking for a research chem is okay? I am sorry if am wrong, then just ignore me
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

I prefer the s4.
    Have you tried both?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

How do you know? Have done a lab comparisons?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

The bloods I have seen on OSTA show increased E2 levels. This makes sense since increasing T will also result in an increase in E. But the bloods also show OSTA to slighly supressive in high doses say 20-25 mg. In high doses OSTA appears have basically the same sides as most other steroids. Remember the test subjects only received 3mg/day. Moreover, most users claim that there is little difference in strength increases between 15-25 mg/day.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    The bloods I have seen on OSTA show increased E2 levels. This makes sense since increasing T will also result in an increase in E. But the bloods also show OSTA to slighly supressive in high doses say 20-25 mg. In high doses OSTA appears have basically the same sides as most other steroids. Remember the test subjects only received 3mg/day. Moreover, most users claim that there is little difference in strength increases between 15-25 mg/day.
    I used it at 12.5mg in PCT and I set a few PR's. So I beg to differ about strength gains.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

Have you tried both?
    I have indeed tried both and I like both.

I can "feel" the s4 more. That being said I just got done with a cycle of the sarms search osta and I really liked it. 5 weeks, 25mgs ed.
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Great post! I wasn't aware the initial clinical trials consisted of only a 3mg dosage. What I'm becoming more and more curious about, is the compounding effect OSTA would have when taken along with S4? Being a cautious athlete, I usually swing for the fences while on-cycle, but always back it up with a massive amount of high quality support supplements - so with S4 I would of course have the eye drops and bilberry ready to go fro day one.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

I used it at 12.5mg in PCT and I set a few PR's. So I beg to differ about strength gains.
    Personal Bests in PCT!? This is amazing in and of itself.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

I'm hoping I have the same results you did in my PCT. I'm running 25mg for the first week or so, then 12.5mg
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

I'm hoping I have the same results you did in my PCT. I'm running 25mg for the first week or so, then 12.5mg
    When do you start?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

When do you start?
    Just started it today
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can't wait to run OSTA on my next cut, running it at 25mg for 8 weeks when I do, added about 4lbs muscle and lost some belly fat on my last OSTA run, so I will be running this stuff higher to see if that dose on a calorie deficit can still build some mass,or at least keep it
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Personal Bests in PCT!? This is amazing in and of itself.
    Yup.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

I really think you will man. We got ours from the same place too.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

I plan on starting at 10-12 mg myself. I think you misunderstand my post. The reviews that I've read say that increasing the dosage from 15mg to 25mg results in little to no additional strength increase or mass increase. Mass increases appear to be minimal anyway. However, some say that at a higher dose body fat reductions are more noticable.
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

I plan on starting at 10-12 mg myself. I think you misunderstand my post. The reviews that I've read say that increasing the dosage from 15mg to 25mg results in little to no additional strength increase or mass increase. Mass increases appear to be minimal anyway. However, some say that at a higher dose body fat reductions are more noticable.
    Thanks for bringing that up about the mg increases... this is something I predict will be user defined mostly. I just went the last week basically at 50mg/day, and it's hard for me to truly gauge results, because I've had pizza and ice cream, and a Phill Swiss sub, and... cornbread and chili. Ahem. BUT, I haven't added any measurable fat, and usually for me, I DO. I have the metabolism of a 90 year old hooked up to life support.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

Thats encouraging. I typically run about 18% bf. I would like to get that number down for the summer months with sacrificing mass. I've tried several natty's for fact reduction without success. I'm thinking of trying Dianca from Thermolife in the near future. I'm starting to get a "warm fuzzy" about Thermolife products.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

ttt...
  31. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Thats encouraging. I typically run about 18% bf. I would like to get that number down for the summer months with sacrificing mass. I've tried several natty's for fact reduction without success. I'm thinking of trying Dianca from Thermolife in the near future. I'm starting to get a "warm fuzzy" about Thermolife products.
    You know what product I really like? T7 from Cellucor. I don't like stimulants, so something like Alpha T2 or T7 would be ideal for an OTC fat loss approach without frying your brain (haha, well, that's how I react to stimulants at least).
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

think i am going to start Osta after PCT and use it as a bridge til my next run. SHould be interesting.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    think i am going to start Osta after PCT and use it as a bridge til my next run. SHould be interesting.
    I think you'll like it bro.
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

yea alph t2 is the best fat burner/cutter i have ever used just scared about using it all the time and coming off of it and rebound weight/fat gain or somthing so i may give sarms a try give me a brake from the alpha t2 for a while.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

BUt i am also really thinking about s4 at a low dose(40-50mg) for cutting, hardening, etc. I think if i keep the dose down the vision sides will be minimal. Ive heard you see things with a yellow tint or shade. Can anyone confirm that??
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

yes the vision issues with s4 are common. Alot do 5on 2off as well. I will be experimenting with S4 real soon here.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

[QUOTE=BarbellBeast;2805540]yes the vision issues with s4 are common. QUOTE]

even with a low dose???
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

No with a moderate dose it shouldn't be a problem. You seen RS's log on it over at **** forums?
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

[quote=gymrat827;2805553]
    yes the vision issues with s4 are common. QUOTE]

even with a low dose???
    Not common with low dose if you arr using a high quality product.

google "sarms search"
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

wasnt planning on using them. G t G with the discount code r u s s i a etc. S4 @ 40mg til it runs out. Or Osta at 15mg til it runs out but I feel the S4 will be a better recomp chem which is what im after.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:12 AM
  2. Osta SARMS with arimidex
    By lickmahballs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:10 PM
  4. Osta-Sarms,Alpha-T2, Earse
    By lpope in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2