SARMS Osta or S4??

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    so Outstanding, your recommendation for *********** has nothing to do with the fact that you're a NTBM rep, and your hero russianstar happens to be affiliated with both NTBM and Sarmsseach?

    just a weird coincidence i guess.
    I own ***********, and my other screen names are Russian Star, and many people also know me by my other name, Nathan Chase.

    Also, every other product I've ever repped or suggested over the years on this and countless other forums, I also own and receive direct checks in the mail from. Oh, I also own the Recompadrol Formula, the rights to LCLT manufacturing, Science Defined Nutrition, VPX, and Gaspari Nutrition's Size-On Pre Contest.

    Wow, it felt so good to get that off my chest. I'm a new man!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    For the money, IMO for bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS. Trying to hang on to that muscle between bulk cycles is where a Sarm is useful. There have been some theories that sarms may loss effectiveness after a period of time, I have no idea if it is true, but if it proves to be true, we may also have to add on a 3rd step to refresh from the Sarm. I am considering alternating Ostarine and Clen/Albut between bulking cycles. At least until we know more...
    The great thing about SARMS (and there is a new one in the pipeline now I just read about) isn't that they replace AAS usage or their practical utility in recreation/cosmetic purposes to gain strength and live a more rewarding and fulfilling life - I believe that they create a flawless bridge, finally, that can be used to bring the usual divide between cycles much close to achieving constant anabolism and muscle retention.

    With SARMS, AAS, and research peptides and chemicals like GHRP-2 and IGF-1-LR3 (which I have yet to try) it would be my contention that for the first time ever a truly dedicated and obsessively focused athlete is now able to attain and MAINTAIN his ideal physique without totally putting his bill of health on the chopping block.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I own ***********, and my other screen names are Russian Star, and many people also know me by my other name, Nathan Chase.

    Also, every other product I've ever repped or suggested over the years on this and countless other forums, I also own and receive direct checks in the mail from. Oh, I also own the Recompadrol Formula, the rights to LCLT manufacturing, Science Defined Nutrition, VPX, and Gaspari Nutrition's Size-On Pre Contest.

    Wow, it felt so good to get that off my chest. I'm a new man!!!!
    lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I own ***********, and my other screen names are Russian Star, and many people also know me by my other name, Nathan Chase.

    Also, every other product I've ever repped or suggested over the years on this and countless other forums, I also own and receive direct checks in the mail from. Oh, I also own the Recompadrol Formula, the rights to LCLT manufacturing, Science Defined Nutrition, VPX, and Gaspari Nutrition's Size-On Pre Contest.

    Wow, it felt so good to get that off my chest. I'm a new man!!!!
    For reals?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    For reals?
    I think it was far past time to just be open and honest with everyone... I can't burden the weight of the lies anymore (OH THE LIES)! In fact, while I'm at it, I also own the patent and licensing for all the EcdyMorph distribution in North America.

    Wait...

    HOLD ON...

    Or - JUST MAYBE... I suggest products that I spend money on and try, that work and that I believe will help other members expedite their own goals as they toil away just like the rest of us! NAH, COULDN'T BE THAT!

    Conspiracies are so much more fun than just accepting someone like myself makes thousands of detailed and useful posts for the readership without receiving a PENNY of cushion into my checking account.
    •   
       


  6. ???
    Last edited by grega60438; 03-11-2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Confused

  7. I am confused. The conspiracy you are referring to was just made up out of thin air by YOU. I never implied that you were russianstar or nate, or whomever.

    All i mentioned is that russianstar ( a known affiliate of mrsupps/NTBM ) claims he isnt affiliated with SS, but issues a copyrighted document written by him that says property of SS. Then we have the NTBM squad pimping SS.


    You tried to make it sound CRAZY, but the facts remain. Why would someone so obviously biased be a reputable source for product recommendations? If anything, now I just think you're a liar, with a terrible sense of humor - instead of just another biased rep.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  8. Wow this thread blew up

  9. I prefer the s4.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    I am confused. The conspiracy you are referring to was just made up out of thin air by YOU. I never implied that you were russianstar or nate, or whomever.

    All i mentioned is that russianstar ( a known affiliate of mrsupps/NTBM ) claims he isnt affiliated with SS, but issues a copyrighted document written by him that says property of SS. Then we have the NTBM squad pimping SS.


    You tried to make it sound CRAZY, but the facts remain. Why would someone so obviously biased be a reputable source for product recommendations? If anything, now I just think you're a liar, with a terrible sense of humor - instead of just another biased rep.
    lol

    Outstanding who is a NTBM rep has actually used SS so he recommends it.

    Unrealmachine (taking time off the forums) who is another NTBM rep does not use SS but another place AND logged it the other places stuff. OMGZ.

    Unreal told me about the place he uses and I (a NTBM rep) will probably use them when I want OSTA and they are not even SS. OMGZ.

    Please get your facts straight before making crazy conspiracy theories as to why someone is recommending SS. Some of our reps use SS like the many other members of this board who buy research chems and some of us reps do not use them.


  11. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol

    Outstanding who is a NTBM rep has actually used SS so he recommends it.

    Unrealmachine (taking time off the forums) who is another NTBM rep does not use SS but another place AND logged it the other places stuff. OMGZ.

    Unreal told me about the place he uses and I (a NTBM rep) will probably use them when I want OSTA and they are not even SS. OMGZ.

    Please get your facts straight before making crazy conspiracy theories as to why someone is recommending SS. Some of our reps use SS like the many other members of this board who buy research chems and some of us reps do not use them.

    Ya I agree. I've never used SS and have NEVER pimped them.

    I use a company that's alot cheaper and great quality. Unreal can vouch for them. BTW they have a killer pre-sale on S4

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol

    Outstanding who is a NTBM rep has actually used SS so he recommends it.

    Unrealmachine (taking time off the forums) who is another NTBM rep does not use SS but another place AND logged it the other places stuff. OMGZ.

    Unreal told me about the place he uses and I (a NTBM rep) will probably use them when I want OSTA and they are not even SS. OMGZ.

    Please get your facts straight before making crazy conspiracy theories as to why someone is recommending SS. Some of our reps use SS like the many other members of this board who buy research chems and some of us reps do not use them.

    what facts do i need to get straight?



    what conspiracy theory did i mention/insinuate?

    russianstar did write the article on Sarms
    the article did say SS before he edited it
    outstanding is a NTBM rep

    sooo wtf are you talking about weirdo?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ya I agree. I've never used SS and have NEVER pimped them.

    I use a company that's alot cheaper and great quality. Unreal can vouch for them. BTW they have a killer pre-sale on S4
    I agree with Beast. I have some Ostarine that I bought from the same place Unreal did and it was the best deal at the time.

    So where is this pimping of SS at?

    Sounds like someone is jumping to conclusions...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ya I agree. I've never used SS and have NEVER pimped them.
    Apparently you are affiliated with them

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    .
    So where is this pimping of SS at?
    Outstanding recommending SS because he has used them

  15. Seeing my weight warrior buddies fighting with each other make Honda cry.

  16. Sarms Search has the highest quality SARMs on the market.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Seeing my weight warrior buddies fighting with each other make Honda cry.
    This guys right....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    This guys right....
    ok...big swoll, juiced up man-hug time...everyone gather around..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    ok...big swoll, juiced up man-hug time...everyone gather around..
    Rick, is that a post-workout banana for an insulin spike in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me?





    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  20. lmfao....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Rick, is that a post-workout banana for an insulin spike in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me?






    Wouldn't you like to know...

    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post
    Sarms Search has the highest quality SARMs on the market.
    Why do you say this?

  23. Hey all,

    Just thought it was worth stopping back in and mentioning, without going into too much eye-glazing-over detail, that I simply will not endorse a product I don't believe works. Period. End of story.

    I rep for NTBM yes, but also recently I made a very candid and respectful point not to promote a certain product because I haven't personally tried it - I made this decision publicly and in front of all the other reps and senior leaders of the forums. I, as a person, am much more than a bodybuilder - I am a grown man with a very stringent set of beliefs and morals, and none of those are going to be eroded and selectively chipped away at, all because I receive some free products every month.

    Do I religiously use and depend upon Need 2 Slin, Need 2 Guard, and go absolutely CRAZY over Better Protein Bars all from NTBM? Yes, I do. Do I also use MANY other products from many other companies I've also outlined many times over here on Anabolic Minds, in my personal journal, and elsewhere on the Internet? Every day!

    That being said, it's sad that my/our connections and motivations behind what we type and claim comes into question so often as a whole - BUT, I can't say I don't see where other members are coming from with all the sketchy operations that go on here.

    So, Soon to be Beast, is just trying to embark on a little journey of understanding and trying to uncloud the stage of knowledge, so that he can navigate his choices as a consumer better. I was sarcastic earlier, because I thought it was funny (and still do) but by no means to I dismiss the fact when someone is looking at spending $150 on a product, they want solid and reliable advice from those of us who have used said product.

    So, OSTA from *********** does work, and it is working very well. It took a full three weeks to become apparent as far as undeniable fat loss and muscle fullness effects, and I understand $5 a serving is something previously unprecedented; but there have been literally zero side effects encountered, and I believe it is a worthy additive to anyone's program looking to retain muscle while losing fat-mass. So, in essence I would describe SARMS as an inducer of the often sought favorable body composition change.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Hey all,

    Just thought it was worth stopping back in and mentioning, without going into too much eye-glazing-over detail, that I simply will not endorse a product I don't believe works. Period. End of story.

    I rep for NTBM yes, but also recently I made a very candid and respectful point not to promote a certain product because I haven't personally tried it - I made this decision publicly and in front of all the other reps and senior leaders of the forums. I, as a person, am much more than a bodybuilder - I am a grown man with a very stringent set of beliefs and morals, and none of those are going to be eroded and selectively chipped away at, all because I receive some free products every month.

    Do I religiously use and depend upon Need 2 Slin, Need 2 Guard, and go absolutely CRAZY over Better Protein Bars all from NTBM? Yes, I do. Do I also use MANY other products from many other companies I've also outlined many times over here on Anabolic Minds, in my personal journal, and elsewhere on the Internet? Every day!

    That being said, it's sad that my/our connections and motivations behind what we type and claim comes into question so often as a whole - BUT, I can't say I don't see where other members are coming from with all the sketchy operations that go on here.

    So, Soon to be Beast, is just trying to embark on a little journey of understanding and trying to uncloud the stage of knowledge, so that he can navigate his choices as a consumer better. I was sarcastic earlier, because I thought it was funny (and still do) but by no means to I dismiss the fact when someone is looking at spending $150 on a product, they want solid and reliable advice from those of us who have used said product.

    So, OSTA from *********** does work, and it is working very well. It took a full three weeks to become apparent as far as undeniable fat loss and muscle fullness effects, and I understand $5 a serving is something previously unprecedented; but there have been literally zero side effects encountered, and I believe it is a worthy additive to anyone's program looking to retain muscle while losing fat-mass. So, in essence I would describe SARMS as an inducer of the often sought favorable body composition change.
    Reps !

  25. I love SS OSTA, I used it with great success, but its so expensive, I know there not the only shop out there, but no bad reviews may make it worth the extra $$$
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Osta SARMS with arimidex
    By lickmahballs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 06:06 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:10 PM
  4. Osta-Sarms,Alpha-T2, Earse
    By lpope in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 07:29 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in