2 Real is Stopping the Beast.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its day 5, everything is going well, but i realized that i dont need this stuff to do great. Not only am I only 20, but the headaches and nose bleeds are aggravating. It took me a while to realize, but it's just not worth it. Im rolling 100% natural from here on. NEVER touching this stuff again. I feel great letting this stuff go...because i was scared as hell while on it. Yall can come down on me for being a few months under 21, or yall can be happy for me. Im going to dump this beastdrol in the trash can and see if it can grow muscles. Thanks again to everyone who gave me advice...it was greatly appreciated. PEACE!!!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Stuff really is not for everyone, carry on and good luck with your gains in the future.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Its day 5, everything is going well, but i realized that i dont need this stuff to do great. Not only am I only 20, but the headaches and nose bleeds are aggravating. It took me a while to realize, but it's just not worth it. Im rolling 100% natural from here on. NEVER touching this stuff again. I feel great letting this stuff go...because i was scared as hell while on it. Yall can come down on me for being a few months under 21, or yall can be happy for me. Im going to dump this beastdrol in the trash can and see if it can grow muscles. Thanks again to everyone who gave me advice...it was greatly appreciated. PEACE!!!
GL on the natty venture mate! hope all goes well with gains in the future! As you said your only 20 still a lot of untapped natty potential im sure! :D

(P.s ill give u my address for the beastdrol lmao :p)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya give the beastdrol to someone, don't throw it away, that gives me a sad face

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a wise choice!! if it don't feel right it ain't meant to be.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...do yall know anything at walmart that lowers blood pressure? My head still hurts and my face turned red at the gym yesterday.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kool...i should be able to find this at walmart im hoping. Someone also told me that drinking more water would make the headaches go away..idk

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
yeah definitely it should be there; and yes up your water intake so you can flush more water out and hopefully lowering your BP with it :) you could also eat a couple bananas and help get rid of excess sodium that could be making your BP get higher :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, good for you man.....although im not sure why you picked superdrol for your first hormone ever......im using injectable steroids- and they r smooth. sd kicked my ass

either way good for you

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly 2 Real,

I have a lot of respect for you bro. Alot of people make mistakes, and almost everyday we inform someone they are doing something wrong and they choose to take the tough guy route and claim we are idiots. The choice you made is a wise one, and significantly better for your health. The natty route will still provide significant gains for you. Eat! Eat! Eat! Props to you.

Now with that said, send someone that beast, no reason to put it to waste.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks.. yea, im not like my bro who will sit and argue for days lol. Im here for advice and if u guys say lay low, thats just what i'll do. As for the beast, im giving it away to a friend. Hes 24, so no worries. ;)

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got my bp checked again...and now the systolic is 135...that +4...my D is still normal...65. I also look down at my shirt, and i can see it moving to the rhythm of my heart beat. Someone plz tell me this is just cuz of high bp...i dont need heart problems at 20yrs old :( GOD FORBID!!!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had an ekg done 3 weeks ago, and everything was fine. But i never realized my heart beating so hard (not fast) I dont have a headache anymore and i didnt have a nose bleed in lime 2 days..so thats good.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heart beat is normal...72/min. B4 i started sd, i noticed that when id lift my phone in the air to read a text...the phone would move along with my heart beat too. I have been to the doc twice before this cycle...and everything came up normal. Just seeing my chest bouncing while sitting down watching a movie...kinda freaked me out.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude...i think ur fine....5 days of superdrol is not going to cause a heart attack- its in ur head

relax brosif, breath deep breaths

do this....you will be okay

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man i hope ur right! The only time i ever notice my heart beat thru my chest, is when i get done running...and its been doing that all day today...mainly sitting around the house

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The choice you have made is very commendable bro. It's a wise choice and you should be proud of yourself for making a smart choice...even if it is a little late. SD is nothing to mess around with

as far as your BP, just get on that Hawthorne Berry, but what will lower your BP the most is the hormone leaving your bloodstream and your body. Everything will only get better with time bro. Don't worry too much.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...i was sooo nervous today, and still am. Especially when i read an article about superdrol causing heart disease! Felt like i was going to have a panic attack or something... which ibe never had. So high bp could be causing my heart to beat slightly harder than normal?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, you said "too late" can a week of sd really shut a person down?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
U might be right. Sure i could have kept going...but i value my health before a few lbs of muscle...
ANY DAY!!!

steve74

Awards
Well done.
I was really harsh on you in your other thread, I didn't expect you to take anyones advice.
You've proved us all wrong. Good luck in your natty pursuit of muscle, it's a lot slower but the results will come. Putting on that much muscle in such a short period of time without building a good base was just asking for an injury.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, u were a little harsh, but no hard feelings. Like i said before...i may sound a little krazy with this stuff, but i know when enough is enough. These sides of high bp, was definitely a shock to me, cyz my 1st sd cycle went so well...i wasnt expecting it. I just woke up on day 6, and decided i didnt want anymore of this stuff. The doc once told me that any damage from steroids, will only be from long term use. I was freaking out earlier and thought that i was going to have a heart attack...cuz my heart is beating kinda hard compared to before (so i think) Like i said before...blood test was done months before this cycle, and my bp along with my heart (ekg) all came back normal. I doubt a week of sd, did any damage. I dont know if i have anxiety, but little things (when it comes to health) really get to me, and i start freaking out a bit.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
U have allot of anxiety bro. Shines thru in ur post. Best choice for u was to walk away. As already stated above once the drug clears u will return to normal, so quit tripp'n it F's ur BP pimp juice!

steve74

Awards
SD has a very short half life so you should be feeling better pretty soon.
If not it's probably your anxiety.
It really sounds like you need work on calming yourself down a bit in general, do you have ADHD? I picture you bouncing off the walls while you're posting.
Yoga, mediation, weed?
Get yourself mentally focused and calmed down, especially when making any sort of health decisions (or financial). No more impulsive stuff without thoroughly researching it. You've got your whole life ahead of you, 99% of the decisions you make can be made better after a night sleeping on it.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About a month ago, i woke up and i felt like i couldnt breathe...so i ran to the hospital. Turns out...they found nothing wrong...and the doc said that i may have developed anxiety, cuz i never had it before. Oh, and no, i dont have ADHD. Idk why ive been so nervous and paranoid these past few months. I need to take a chill pill.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Do you use stimulants excessively (caffeine does this to me unless I've developed a tolerance)? What other medications? If you take stimulants with a decent half-life in excess, and/or take them with medications that extend their duration (like MAOIs), that could very well be causing your anxiety. It's the fight-or-flight response (your body wants you 100% prepared to either fight for your life, or run for your life, at a moments notice) caused by SOMETHING falsely telling your brain you're in danger (which causes hyperventilation, you start bouncing off the walls, can't sleep/focus/eat, etc.) I've had it before (almost everybody has at some time in their life), and it is NOT fun!!! If it is anxiety, I don't think there is anything you can do except give it time for your body to burn out (roughly 3 days for me), or get some valium (last resort). I've always heard to try to stop worrying so much (LOL), but I've never been successful with that approach! You'll be alright bud, just realize in all likelihood, you did not do anything permanent to your body in 5 days. Good choice to discontinue though!
--Brian

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Brian...that made me feel a little better. I used to drink a Rockstar every day, but havent had one for 2 weeks now. My friend has bad anxiety, and he compared the feeling to a car accident..right as its about to happen. I dont ever feel that scared lol. I guess i read alot of stories in the internet after i start taking a supplement, and then thats when i say to myself..."why da hell did i take this?"
I told myself i would never touch steroids...noo way. Then that age hit, and i wanted to be more muscular and stronger (i guess most guys go thru that stage) and i saw jow long it was taking. That lead to reading up on roids...and then sd came into the picture. I remember watching Gregg Valentino's video...Bigger Faster Stronger...and in one part, they made this stuff not seem so serious. Then yesterday, i was browsing google results on superdrol, and in Bold letters, i see heart disease caused by sdrol...and i started reading thru ALOT of posts of guys who have enlarged heart, and irregular heart beat...heart attacks etc..and they all said SDROL. Yall should have seen me after i put down my phone...i couldnt explain the look on my face and the thought running thru my head.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
I would say you made a good call man. No shame in it. You realized your body wasn't handling it well and dropped it, rather than try to ignore things and push through the cycle, possibly damaging yourself. Although I agree with some of the other guys, you do sound a bit high strung and anxious, which is not a good combination with steroids.

Not sure why you chose SD right off the bat though. I haven't done any cycles yet, I'm taking my time absorbing information and plan on doing my first run this spring. SD is not on my list though, not even way down the road.

Hope you feel better bro, I think you'll be fine

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anxiety is no joke and you don't want that at your age. I suffer through post trauma stress disorder and general anxiety disorder. I been on and off meds for 2 years now... if you think your anxiety keep coming talk to someone better yet a doctor, not a fuking house doctor. a psychiatrist.
this almost ruined my life.. but with good support and meds. things get back to normal.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think its that serious. I guess it started when my doc gave me some pills about 5 months ago cuz i was hurting real bad. The drug made me dizzy, high, and i had weird feelings from it. I had a motorcycle accident, and the doc gave me something to numb pain. After feeling messed up for months...now any pill or medicine that i take, always gives me flash backs and im afraid to experience that same crap from the med. I forgot what it was called..but i read on it, and it was a bad drug...dont know why he prescibed it for me.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Yea bro take a chill pill and relax. You took SD for 5 days, you're going to be fine. For someone 20 years old, you are acting like a 12 year old little girl.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, i just came from the doc...had a lil checkup. I did a urine test...and they found nothing. Its true what they say...that stuff leaves the body within 24 hours. I feel like a wuuus for stopping the cycle at a week...when i only had another 2 weeks left :(

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, i just came from the doc...had a lil checkup. I did a urine test...and they found nothing. Its true what they say...that stuff leaves the body within 24 hours. I feel like a wuuus for stopping the cycle at a week...when i only had another 2 weeks left :(
WOW your like a roller coaster of emotions. What is going on with you??:stooges:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should start a new thread 2 Real is Back on THE BEAST AGAIN.:fest30:

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats going on, is i dont want to risk my health, and i say im done this stuff, but then the next day i look in the mirror, and i think of how i could look in a few weeks simply by swallowing those pills. Especially when i already shut myself down...and worried myself for no reason...i might as well keep going now that im half way thru it. I never was a pu$$y, and i dont want to start now. Im thinking whatever happens...happens.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats going on, is i dont want to risk my health, and i say im done this stuff, but then the next day i look in the mirror, and i think of how i could look in a few weeks simply by swallowing those pills. Especially when i already shut myself down...and worried myself for no reason...i might as well keep going now that im half way thru it. I never was a pu$$y, and i dont want to start now. Im thinking whatever happens...happens.
Congrats. This is the dumbest thing I have read on AnabolicMinds. I retract my statement earlier on giving you props for knowing when to correct a mistake.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never told the doc that i was on sd...he checked my bp and everything. It all came back normal. I was just having a little panic attack over NOTHING. I have supporting supps and only 2 wks left. Plus, i hit 21 in a few months...and already have a full beard. I really dont see what the problem is you guys?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ur right...case is closed...cuz im driving to my friends house and im handing over this bottle of sd. I cant keep it any longer..ill be tempted to take it..as yall can see. I made a promise to myself, and im keeping that promise. He can have this junk!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Real just tell everyone that this was another one of your brothers posting on your account, and that he's a moron. It worked on everyone last time. LMFAO

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ur right...case is closed...cuz im driving to my friends house and im handing over this bottle of sd. I cant keep it any longer..ill be tempted to take it..as yall can see. I made a promise to myself, and im keeping that promise. He can have this junk!
And you are Ray Sausage.:hammer: