time to begin...

DKZ

Awards
Hi guys,

my beast along with my supps for PCT and on cycle support have arrived, im in Australia so its taken close to 3 weeks!

Anyways, my cycle looks something like this:

Beast: 10/20/20/30

PCT: Clomid, Unleashed, Post cycle

On cycle support supps: saw palmetto, N2Guard, HCGenerate, Nizoral, Toco 8, creatine, bcaas.

Now my final question is regarding diet. My goals are to gain as much muscle mass as possible whilst also stripping bf % , obviously :twak:. So my question is, i know beast works better under a high carb environment, but will an excess of carbs cause me to put on fat? With this in mind, i was thinking of getting a 'pure carbs' or 'waxy maize starch' product to take for during training, do you think this would be a good idea?

cheers boys

burritos

Awards
sub'd... looking forward to some experienced replies.

the research I've done just around the boards has shown a higher dosage of the beast.... but I'm not in a place to offer any real advice.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you probably need to make a choice on your goals!

are you going to focus on building muscle, or lose fat?

building muscle requires a possitive caloric intake...this also gives potential for putting on a little extra padding.

losing fat requires a negative caloric intake...this also leads to a catabolic state (losing muscle).​
you really can't focus on doing both at the same time.

DKZ

Awards
I know what your saying but I've heard cases where people have but on over 10 lbs of muscle while stripping 2% body fat...I think my proposed diet will be effective in building mass and to some extent even stripping fat. But I was wondering if anyone thinks 'pure carbs' would work well with beast. For example, in the first week id dose the beast an hour before training than during training take 'pure carbs'.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for bulking you should eat well over maintenance calories or else you just won't grow period. If you want to get lean then add more cardio in. Carbs on superdrol depends on your response to carbohydrates in general... does a high carb diet make you fat or not?

A high carb diet makes me fat, and when i tried high carbs on superdrol i think i got fat faster than usual.

You'll have to balance the carbs and cardio in there.

edit: you mention your "proposed diet" but you have included no information on your diet.

DKZ

Awards
My diet is as follows:

Meal 1
4 Whole eggs
2 - 3 cups of high carb/high protein cereal (nutri-grain)

Meal 2
1 serving protein powder
1 banana

Meal 3
1 chicken breast
1 multigrain bagel

Meal 4
1 serving/scoop protein powder
1 chicken breast
1 multigrain bagel

Meal 5
Alters daily…but as a rule of thumb it is, 1/3 protein – 2/3 carbs e.g. T bone steak with lettuce and beans.

Meal 6 (pre workout and during training)
1 serving/scoop waxy maize starch

Meal 7
100g of Greek Yogurt

Training: (Please note: on top of lifting i walk my amstaff everyday for half an hour)

Mon: Chest/Bis/abs
Tuesday: back/tris
Wednesday: shoulders/traps/abs
Thursday: quads/calves
Friday: off
Saturday: arms/abs
Sunday: cardio/abs

Keeping in mind an extremely high carb diet will cause me to put on fat, Unreal do you think this diet looks good? Please feel free to chop and change my diet if you think its necessary.