14 Week Cycle...

Onnoc

Awards
So I'm starting a 14 week cycle in about three weeks from SA Labs. The cycle consists of the following:

Deca-diboldazol
Testanabol
Winnabol
Protropil GH
Tren-dimethyl
D-Androbol
Masterzolol

I'm going to be taking it with your normal stuff (i.e. Animal Paks, ZMA's, CLA's, Protein) along with Novadex and Cycle Assist.

I'm curious as to if anyone else on these boards has taken this stack and if so what were your results and how much were your gains after PCT. Basically, would you reccomend this stack?

I got a PCT lined up, its going to be the Novadex, Cycle Assist, Liquid Clomi and no drinking.

So yea, if you have given this stack a shot get back at me and let me know what your thoughts are on it. Thanks.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
So I'm starting a 14 week cycle in about three weeks from SA Labs. The cycle consists of the following:

Deca-diboldazol
Testanabol
Winnabol
Protropil GH
Tren-dimethyl
D-Androbol
Masterzolol

I'm going to be taking it with your normal stuff (i.e. Animal Paks, ZMA's, CLA's, Protein) along with Novadex and Cycle Assist.

I'm curious as to if anyone else on these boards has taken this stack and if so what were your results and how much were your gains after PCT. Basically, would you reccomend this stack?

I got a PCT lined up, its going to be the Novadex, Cycle Assist, Liquid Clomi and no drinking.

So yea, if you have given this stack a shot get back at me and let me know what your thoughts are on it. Thanks.
are you seriously taking all this for 14 weeks. have you any idea just what that is going to do to your endocrine system?

i notice you say no drinking , with all that lot you might as well .

Onnoc

Awards
are you seriously taking all this for 14 weeks. have you any idea just what that is going to do to your endocrine system?

i notice you say no drinking , with all that lot you might as well .
No, not seriously taking it... just posting and asking for people that have taken it and what their results were. I'm starting it in three weeks. Anyways, still looking for peoples results. I appreciate you.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i notice you say no drinking , with all that lot you might as well

classic

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What's your cycling history? Stats? Training? Diet?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is all that ****e, are you ordering that stuff from an add in the back of a magazine?