Next cycle-shutdown worries

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I've never run a cycle longer than 12 weeks before, and now want to run a longer cycle. It will look like this:

Week 1-15- Test-e 600mg
Week 1-15- Tren-e 400mg
Week 1-5- Superdrol 30mg
Week 15-18- M1t 30mg

Pct:
Nolva 30/20/20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/50/0/0/0
Atd 0/0/0/2/1/1
Natty test booster too.

I have no access to HCG, and even if I could I travel a lot for my job and I wouldnt b able to store it(I hear it needs to be stored in a fridge).

Anyway, do you guys think I could recover from this cycle, or is it a bad idea? I have never run such a long/harsh cycle. I definately do not want to go on trt.

Cheers!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Blood work before and after will be the only way to tell. Its a little hard to believe you have access to test + tren, but not HCG. Even with travelling, all you need to do is buy a vial of insulin, withdraw it all and throw it down the drain, and put the hcg in that bottle. Then when you are going thru the security check, tell them you are a diabetic with syringes with you....

Other than that, there isn't any great way to guess how well your recovery will go, although i'd suggest 6-bromo instead of ATD

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt use tren / deca without hcg but thats jsut me

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Blood work before and after will be the only way to tell. Its a little hard to believe you have access to test + tren, but not HCG. Even with travelling, all you need to do is buy a vial of insulin, withdraw it all and throw it down the drain, and put the hcg in that bottle. Then when you are going thru the security check, tell them you are a diabetic with syringes with you....

Other than that, there isn't any great way to guess how well your recovery will go, although i'd suggest 6-bromo instead of ATD
Its not that simple. Ireland's customs are the strictest in the world, I think all packages are scanned as over the past decade, I have ordered 6 times from various online retailers, and not one has got through.

I can get test/tren from a guy in my gym, and he has never heard of hcg. It is Lixus Labs gear btw.
Anyway I appreciate your input.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hmm. that does suck. Actually I thought Australia's was the worst, but I could be wrong. Do they go through your stuff thoroughly if you personally cross over into the UK? As its relatively easier to get it there.

Another option that may help is to use Primordial Performance's sustain alpha on cycle. Outside of that though, although the recovery may be slower, you still should recover ok. You may want to run the clomid the full 6 weeks, tapering off at the end, as that will do more to recover than the nolva.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. that does suck. Actually I thought Australia's was the worst, but I could be wrong. Do they go through your stuff thoroughly if you personally cross over into the UK? As its relatively easier to get it there.

Another option that may help is to use Primordial Performance's sustain alpha on cycle. Outside of that though, although the recovery may be slower, you still should recover ok. You may want to run the clomid the full 6 weeks, tapering off at the end, as that will do more to recover than the nolva.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Yeah, Ireland's are rediculously tough, we have a massive drug problem atm, it's seriously like 1980's miami, and on top of that you probably know most drink their own weight in booze each weekend, and people are trying to escape the tax by buying online...

This sustain alpha, does it actually work like hcg? Seriously. many of these products are horribly overhyped in my own experience.

Also, what do you guys think of this article?:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/33867-atd-used-hcg-4.html

Cliffs:

ATD acts like SARM, blocking androgen receptors in the brain, meaning shutdown will be massively decreased.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sustain alpha may work. I think its partially a question of what your individual body chemistry is like as to whether it will or won't. What levels of what enzymes you have, etc.

That does look interesting on the ATD, I never tried it that way, but I guess it makes some sense.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha may work. I think its partially a question of what your individual body chemistry is like as to whether it will or won't. What levels of what enzymes you have, etc.

That does look interesting on the ATD, I never tried it that way, but I guess it makes some sense.
I'm sorry, but after looking into it I am definately not convinced.
Anywho I appreciate your input.

Btw why would you rather 6-bromo over atd? I have used both and they were similar, but I feel ATD is much stronger.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, ATD is an antiandrogen to some extent, while 6-bromo is somewhat steroidal + pro-growth (one of the isomers). That on top of 6-bromo not having as high of a libido hit generally makes it preferable. For me, ATD didn't give me a libido hit (basically nothing does) so its that 6-bromo is cheaper and more available in general

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Well, ATD is an antiandrogen to some extent, while 6-bromo is somewhat steroidal + pro-growth (one of the isomers). That on top of 6-bromo not having as high of a libido hit generally makes it preferable. For me, ATD didn't give me a libido hit (basically nothing does) so its that 6-bromo is cheaper and more available in general
6 bromo is cheaper? not for me. Also, there is no evidence whatsoever that ATD is an anti-androgen, although many seem to think so. I believe it blocks the androgen receptors in the brain, much like serms block estrogen receptors, which would be responsible for the common drop in libido, but also for it's great test boosting properties.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, both sides of the pond are quite different in pricing (and availability) of many things. ATD is basically now becoming unavailable here in the USA anyhow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11