Dermarine is the real deal.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was taking this on my Microdrol run....libido was great....no sensitivty in nipples...I stopped taking it like 3 days ago cuz i ran out...libido went down and my nipples started getting sensitive. I wish they werent disconntinuing it because this would be a staple on any cycle i would have ran.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PERFECT!!!!!! I have my next cycle getting ready in about 2 months, just picked up 2 bottles as a base.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was taking this on my Microdrol run....libido was great....no sensitivty in nipples...I stopped taking it like 3 days ago cuz i ran out...libido went down and my nipples started getting sensitive. I wish they werent disconntinuing it because this would be a staple on any cycle i would have ran.
Yes sir! Our Dermacrine is a FANTASTIC product in so many regards. I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed it.

I would never run superdrol again without it; or test in general.

-John

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to giving it a shot next year as well. Not sure if I'm going to do the 1t or derm muscle stack first.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to giving it a shot next year as well. Not sure if I'm going to do the 1t or derm muscle stack first.
Great to hear. Let us know if you have any questions.

Don't miss out on our PH D/C sale as well!!!

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please bring it back or dont d/c it.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome :) Thanks for your feedback!

Depends whether you want to bulk or recomp.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
better get it while its around and on sale homie:type:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to pick up my share of dermacrine for the discontinuation sale. Im always on the lookout for any feedback on dermacrine. Its like the only dhea based product ive seen that works, and works good.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
yeah i heard great things

how did you like that microdrol?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dermacrine aint going no where. im sure there will be other topical dhea products released, just as good, if not better in the future.

maybe even a 4-dhea transdermal too, who knows.....

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dermacrine aint going no where. im sure there will be other topical dhea products released, just as good, if not better in the future.

maybe even a 4-dhea transdermal too, who knows.....
Dermacrine is being discontinued, so it's going to quickly become harder to find. And while other topicals may be produced, a company would be hard pressed to replicate the quality Primordial provides. It's a product that has proven itself time and again.

Additionally, Dermacrine is available in Liquivade form as well, which frankly, is unique to the supplement market as it currently stands.

So, your transdermal may be coming sometime in the future, but for right now, Dermacrines the DHEA to beat and it's going out in style.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, dermacrine is legit...I've used it while on Epi and SD to keep libido up!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i was using it, i was like dang...ill never take another cycle without this stuff. As soon as that enters my head they d/c it hahah

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine is being discontinued, so it's going to quickly become harder to find. And while other topicals may be produced, a company would be hard pressed to replicate the quality Primordial provides. It's a product that has proven itself time and again.

Additionally, Dermacrine is available in Liquivade form as well, which frankly, is unique to the supplement market as it currently stands.

So, your transdermal may be coming sometime in the future, but for right now, Dermacrines the DHEA to beat and it's going out in style.
hmmm...
i never got to use any other liquavade products besides sustain alpha. so I can really comment on the effectiveness of it.

you know I....nm.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
yeah, dermacrine is legit...I've used it while on Epi and SD to keep libido up!
same here had great results, did 2 sd cycles and never lost libido. wish I new the sale was coming, I paid full price and stocked up, it worth the money to keep the wife happy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with the transdermal dermacrine over the liquavade.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd go with the transdermal dermacrine over the liquavade.
haven't use the LV yet, but I love the TD! I got some of the LV for summer...can be hard to dose TD when spending days at the beach!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the LV. Worked and worked well.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support.
I always need my libido. I'm pretty psyched to see what's coming out of PP in the future. Would have picked up the 1-T except people report lethargy and that's not a good stack (lethargy+lethergy).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always need my libido. I'm pretty psyched to see what's coming out of PP in the future. Would have picked up the 1-T except people report lethargy and that's not a good stack (lethargy+lethergy).
The Dermacrine would definately mitigate the lethargy from the 1T brother. Also for the poster asking about about the 1T compared to the original 1-test from back in the day, ive run both and personaly cant tell a bit of difference, loved em both!

MedicalCynic

Awards
For you guys who took Dermacrine with SD, have any of you taken AndroHard?

I was under the impression that AndroHard was a better base for prevention of gyno, lethargy, and loss of libido....?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was under the impression that AndroHard was a better base for prevention of gyno, lethargy, and loss of libido....?
AndroHard will also help, but it can be rough on the hairline which deters usage for some.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I like this question!

Androhard will help help by boosting your 5a-reduced metabolites during the cycle...DHT will block the effect of estrogen at the hormone receptor.

Since dermacrine will convert to a little estrogen it will elevate test (and associated hormones) and estrogen.

running SD and Androhard would be a great stack, but there's no conversion to estrogen...that's when the lethargy and libido just plummet! you might even experience dry joints. Dermacrine would help eleviate those sides.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, I know who it's going to, but they aren't a sponsor here, and so I cant post sources, nor will i tell you via pm.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JB you're such a b*tch teaser with EVERYTHING LOL...

....I love it ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dermacrine will be available again soon, just through a different company. :D
Just to clarify: Only the original TD Dermacrine will be licensed from us; not the LV version, or any of our other PH products that are being D/c'd.

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff is going quick for you guys! I was thinking of nabbing a 1T. Sheeeiiit

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff is going quick for you guys! I was thinking of nabbing a 1T. Sheeeiiit
Indeed it is my man.

Better get it soon, bud. The stock of 1-T and Formestane will officially be gone as of tomorrow morning.

-John

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Going to do the dermacrine muscle stack towards the end of the year (November) for a recomp and probably stack with either p-stanz or furuza-a. Haven't decided yet although leaning towards p-stanz.

Would the TRS and TCF-1 suffice for pct for either stack?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to do the dermacrine muscle stack towards the end of the year (November) for a recomp and probably stack with either p-stanz or furuza-a. Haven't decided yet although leaning towards p-stanz.

Would the TRS and TCF-1 suffice for pct for either stack?

The TRS stack was specificaly designed with all aspects in mind for all of our hormonals, even if you add in p-stanz or furuza-a you will be covered, add in TCF-1 and BOOM, bangin PCT right there!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TRS stack was specificaly designed with all aspects in mind for all of our hormonals, even if you add in p-stanz or furuza-a you will be covered, add in TCF-1 and BOOM, bangin PCT right there!!
wish there was some way to be more confident about just taking that.....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wish there was some way to be more confident about just taking that.....

Ive taken Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp as a PCT and recovered very well.
The studies are there for whats in Sustain alpha, along with Toco-8 providing the sensitivity and the EndoAmp putting the cortisol to test ratio right where it should be.

Let me see what i can find for you and ill post some links. Gimme a bit though.