Tnubs Dermacrine Log

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I've been really eager to try something new lately and was waiting on the new DTP, but as its taking longer and im a very impatient person, I was debating what to try. Obviously i wanted to stick to the test booster idea but i wanted something out of the ordinary. PP seems to be a very legit company and after i tried napalm and penetrate with formestane, i kinda like the idea of transdermals so i decided to go with Dermacrine. This will be an unsponsored, unbiased log to see how this product performs. After this im gonna log out DTP or DTH, so stick with me.

Background: Ive always enjoyed lifting but beginning of my freshman year of college (im an upcoming junior) I kicked it to the next level. I joined the Georgia State Powerlifting team, and got really interested in powerlifting at that point, although we never competed. I worked out on my own after that point because I didnt lift on campus anymore and it was too difficult. I still want to be big, but powerlifting is where my heart is... actually, the only lift i enjoy is deadlifting. Bodyweight is currently on the border at about 189. At their peaks here are some numbers i've gotten to:
Bench: 260
Squat: 350
Deads: 505 (with straps, no belt)

Goals: get back to that strength level, although I havnt gone heavy in a while and havnt even done flat bench in over a month :-/ im eager to see how Dermacrine helps me accomplish this. I would also like to get a little more muscle size and lower bodyfat. Ill prolly go check my bf tomorrow. I took my first application today when I left nutraplanet right after 4pm at four squirts.

To a rep: When do u recommend dosing it? in the morning or at night? Ideally, id like to take it at night so i dont sweat and i dont have to put cloths on over it for a while, but im a bit worried about some form of insomnia. Or maybe break up the dose?

Initial response: 4 squirts is A LOT of volume of lotion. I was able to cover pretty much my whole upper body. All my arms, chest, stomach, shoulders, part of my lower back. It would prolly cover all my back too if I was able to reach. It wasnt oily at all, nice smell as well. My penetrate and formestane made me feel greasy, this wasn't and is pleasant to apply so props for that.

Lifting tomorrow, I wont post my diet because its very unpredictable, but i will post my workout and weight in the morning because I feel will be more important in this log.

Btw, if anyone wants the fat burner comparison to crack... lipodrene is no joke

Edit: I have a youtube channel... youtube.com/tnubs, I may put up some vids along the way

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
nice start bro.... ready to see you get back to top form... only have heard good things about Dermacrine

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

I'm not a rep but I believe Dermacrine should be applied in the morning otherwise there could be sleep issues.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
have u tried dermacrine? im wondering when it starts to kick in, or how noticable the feeling is.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it but will be in Aug or Sep. The official write up mentions:

Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

Enhanced strength during training
Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
Faster recovery time
Aggressive increase in appetite
Better sleep quality
Improvements in generally well-being

So it may take a couple of weeks to kick-in.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used it. For me 4 weeks was a little short, next time I will run it for 6-8weeks. It takes a couple weeks for it to really kick in. I would use it first thing in the morning, this way it has a long dwell time on your skin.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just took the second dose now.
Morning weight was 190.4

Here is todays workout:

Squats:
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x3
300x1

Front Squats:
135x15 (was superset with the 300x1 squat)
185x1
205x1

DC style quad stretching

I like to keep volume low on all my lifting days because I respond much better to this style and i've noticed i grow in both size and strength better this way. Im also able to recover really quick which is always a good thing. Could have gone a little heavier on both but I felt this wasnt too bad as my first day back going heavy. Its kinda depressing, i used to be able to do 305x5 on squats without much trouble, and now I could probably only get one. Tomorrow will be bench day, and then im going to do rack pulls on saturday since i got 405x5 on deads 2 days ago.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Did bench today. I think it may be working a little bit, maybe im just an angry person in general. I have a membership to worlds gym so I can go to any of them I want... the one I usually go to is nice, but today i decided to switch it up for the other one with a pool... I got on the bench and it all went downhill from there. Lets just say nothing i tried felt right: the bench didnt feel right on my back, the bar had lines where im not used to them, couldnt get the right feel for any of my lifts and the dumbells were terribly old and unstable so I couldnt use them. But heres the workout:

Flat Bench Press:
115x8
135x8
155x5
185x5
205x3
215x1
225x1 (no spotter, didnt wana risk going heavier but i will nxt time)

Incline Bench:
150x8

Machine Bench:
200x1
215x1
230x1
245x1
255x1 (max'd out machine)

Shoulder Press:
100x12

Dips:
Bwx10
Bw+45x6

Alot more volume than im used to but since I wasnt able to totally max out on the bench I wanted to make sure I got to go heavy on the machine. Next bench workout will be flat bench to single, shoulder press for one set, and dips for a set. I think that hits pretty much every working part on the bench well enough. Maybe one set of flies or something to hit chest from a stretched angle? Any advice? Just for a comparison, i used to be able to get up 225x5 on bench :(

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a lot of volume there with 15 sets (incl dips) on the bench alone. The machine bench is probably hitting exactly the same area as the flat bench and after the Inc press your chest should be pretty much dead so could substitute flyes here.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a lot of volume there with 15 sets (incl dips) on the bench alone. The machine bench is probably hitting exactly the same area as the flat bench and after the Inc press your chest should be pretty much dead so could substitute flyes here.
Ya i dont think ill be doing inclines or machine bench anymore just because i dont think they will lead to much extra strength in the flat bench, i only played with them because i didnt feel like i got much out of the flat bench this time, next time i will see how much i can put up on the bar with a spotter. I was also thinking seated shoulder press to a triple and dips for a 5rm, and this should get my muscles primed for heavier weight faster. The dips i do are completely vertical so there is very minimal pec use, its all triceps.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I learned two things today. First, rack pulls arnt my thing and two, theres no way around it... I can only deadlift once a week.

Rack Pulls:
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x1
495x0 (too heavy, even with wraps)

Deads:
225x5
315x5
405x1
455x0
405x3 (with wraps)

My anger level is definetly up, i think dermacrine kicked in quick on me. I missed 10 plates on rack pulls, even tho 405 felt like a feather. This made me pretty pissed, i must say. Deads, i worked up to 405 for a single then tried 455 and it was too much even with wraps, so i took a long break then went back for 405x3 with slow negatives with wraps. I realized today how small i look compared to other guys in the gym. Kinda depressing. Plus i guess my nervous system was still recovering from deads the other day, i can usually pull 405x5 without killing myself, it just felt super heavy today. I was also shaking after deads last time. Warmed up with two sets then went heavy and had to stop cuz it drained me completely.

P.s. im using dermacrine after my workouts because i have to shower after anyways, and i want it to be on as long as possible. So im just putting it on now, but this way it can stay on till the next morning.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job with this log, bud! You are correct in trying to keep the Dermacrine on your skin as long as possible between showers. This allows for conversions to the target hormones to be more complete and efficient.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I know its supposed to take a few weeks to kick in, but have people been getting angry early on? This is getting intense.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Libido up as of like last night

Kinda wore out from the past 3 days, did some swimming/hot tub today.

Tomorrow will be squats again along with another weigh in.

Edit: FWIW, bodyweight now is 189 but ive eaten. I was also sweating a lot in the hot tub, either water weight or i lost a bit of fat?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I need a better powerlifting routine to go through during this cycle. If anyone has any good ideas let me know. Ill probably do a 5x5 style routine or something. or Bills Starrs at the 3x3 level for fewer reps.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight: 190.8

Todays Workout:

I was waiting on the bench to open up so i did a lil dumbell work
80x8
100x1
100x1

Flat Bench:
135x5
185x5 for 5 sets

Rows:
135x5
185x5 for 5 sets

Squat:
135x5
185x5
250x5 for 3 sets (got really tired real quick)

Todays workout went well, rows were easier than bench (as always). I did barbell rows parallel with the floor no support. On the bench i mixed my grips up a little to play with, its easier for me to grab closer to where most people would consider a close grip bench. On squats from the first rep at 250 my right hip was messin with me a little and kinda hurt but i got a closer stance on my last set and it was fine. I like to get really wide and go really deep but i guess its better to close it up a bit so i dont mess anything up.

any ideas whether i should stick to more volume like im doing now and go up 5 lbs a workout as long as i can or just do one working set and make the other 4 sets more like warm up sets to ramp to a top weight?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just did some arm work today and went in the hot tub at the gym.

Thinking about bumping up to 5 pumps tomorrow for the rest of the bottle.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 8th:

Todays workout:

Standing Military press: 5 sets of 5 with 115
Deadlift: top set of 5 reps with 410
Pulldowns: 5 sets of 5 with 160

Military press was harder than it should've been. 115 isnt that heavy but standing it is heavy compared to seated. I remember i started out doing 135x5x5 back in the day on seated at school and it felt nice. Maybe ill go back to seated to do more weight. I wonder why that is. Pulldowns were kinda a joke, anything after deadlifts i half ass just because i have no energy at that point. Im gona start doing a set of chin ups every morning and see how many i get to by the end of the cycle. Overall I think dermacrine is working on leaning me out a little bit. I feel a little leaner and im not getting sore. After squats monday, no soreness. Which i was expecting to be pretty sore. Squats always kills me no matter how light i go, duno why. I bumped it up to 5 pumps at night so we will see how this works.

mmacrae48

Awards
I know its supposed to take a few weeks to kick in, but have people been getting angry early on? This is getting intense.
i can tell :(

but the libido is noticeably improved as well so i think its a fair trade... ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

did some one handed snatches and some other olympic lifting today, made it to the 100 lb db's on the one hand snatches, for one rep each hand

my endurance is up at this point and recovery is a lot better. im also a little leaner. plus i didnt get sore from deadlifts yesterday, which i usually get sore from. i feel like i just started a mild PH cycle, hope it gets strong i miss the feeling. i got a bottle of the new DTH from nutra. since the DTP isnt coming out for a long while since the formula got messed up i ordered some clen that should be here in a few days. my goal is to cut down to some super low bf and then run a cycle of 1-t tren with havoc and end up at a very solid 180. im at 188 now, so that shouldnt be too hard.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

I love the 5x5 method.

Bench 190x5x5
Row 190x5x5
Squat 275x1x5

I think i do better with squat with just one set per day as my legs run out of steam quick at decent weights, I might do it all three days a week if im dropping the volume. Yesterday on my last set of barbell snatches, when i was doing singles, i got up to right above military press height and tried pressing it and felt a crunch in my shoulders so i let down the weight. Today my shoulder are f***ing killing me. They are a little bit crunchy when i put my other hand on them and feel them move. Definetly not good but i have two days of rest before doing any more lifting so hopefully they heal a bit. It didnt really effect my lifting today, just annoying walking around or trying to go about the day.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Bench: 195x5,5,5,4,4,2
Row: 195x5x5

Didnt do squats today, was sweating my butt off wearing long sleeve and sweats... bad idea in Georgia because its humid as hell and flat out hot. Last night was...rough, which is why i didnt have much steam in the gym. Didnt sleep much and didnt get to eat for like 5 hours after i woke up. It was terrible. First 3 sets of bench were ok then the next two were one rep short so i did a last set of 2 reps to make up. Rows were a breeze. Ill take a video of my rows next time, i have a nice way to set them up so you can do get into position faster and keep your back nearly parallel to the floor. Squats will come tomorrow.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
2 week mark

squats: 285x5 and a single at 315

285 felt easier than 275 did last friday... if that says anything lol the single was pretty hard, i guess the set of 5 took a bit more out of me than i thought.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Good strength increases. Any weight/bodyfat changes after 2 weeks?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lookin leaner, down to about 187. Goal is to get to about 170 ish, then ill have like no bodyfat at all. Then i can run a cycle and get back to 180 and stabilize there.

I got some clen i was playing with. Took 20mcg for two days in a row. Second day my systolic pressure was at 150. I think the next day on nothing it was at 125 and now today on nothing its at 118/68. This is the lowest my BP has ever been. I just woke up, tho, so that could be the difference. Im also on hawthorn berry, which is why it might be low. I think i usually hover around 125-130. Dont remember the other number.

My question is, is it going to be safe for me to keep running clen or am i going to have a heart attack. 150 is pretty high.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If your blood pressure was that high after a couple of days of clen and then drops down as soon as you stop then I wouldn't use the clen until you have finished the Dermacrine as the two together may be the cause of the increase.

The same happened with me when I used ECA and Epi. Within a week my blood pressure was up to 160/100. A few days after stopping the ECA it was back to about 125/80, which is normal for me. Using either ECA or Epi wasn't a problem for my blood pressure but both together and it shot up so it may be the same with clen and Dermacrine for you.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm. good point, but what if my blood pressure is completely normal on just dermacrine?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Alright so todays workout:

Military Press:120x5x5
Weighted Pull-ups: Bw+25x5, Bw+10 for 4 sets of 5
Deads: 415x5

Militarys were fine, pull ups i got done with the first set with 25lbs, and it was too much to just get done with those 5 reps, i couldnt do it for 4 more sets so i cut back to 10lbs. Deads were hard as hell. Didnt eat any carbs before the gym, so i was shaking VERY bad after i did deadlifts. I took 20mcg clen this morning and im changing my diet to a lower carb focus. Im gonna shot for about 300g protein, which is a lot more than im getting now so hopefully it will also help me not lose any muscle mass. Im gona search through the weight loss section of the forums and try to figure out a good diet approach to test out for the next two weeks while im usin clen. Im gona bump to 40mcg tomorrow and see how that treats me.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
hmm. good point, but what if my blood pressure is completely normal on just dermacrine?
Then just take the dermacrine by itself as it will be the combination of clen and dermacrine that is causing the blood pressure increase. The same happened with me:

Epi alone = blood pressure ok
ECA alone = blood pressure ok
Epi AND ECA = blood pressure sky rockets

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Bench: 200x5, 200x4, 200x4, 200x4, 200x4
Row: 200x5x5

Had to leave early cuz i had some transdermal clen that i mixed a little too strong and it became unbearable. Squats tomorrow. The bench is getting a little heavy now. Maybe from living off of tuna and chicken or maybe just because my body doest feel like going much heavier. I got to 205x5 a while back then got stuck, then did a very short 21 day havoc cycle and got to 225x5 and also hit my bench max. If i plateau and cant get the first set of 5 reps on bench ill switch one day a week of bb benching out for db bench. That helped me a lot before.

mmacrae48

Awards
My question is, is it going to be safe for me to keep running clen or am i going to have a heart attack. 150 is pretty high.
hmm... if we dont die from this clen, im gonna keep doing it. i love the cracked out feeling that i get from weight loss stuff :) and this is even better than the ephedrine! haha

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
When i dont get enough carbs, my recovery sucks. Yesterday i got actually warmed up legs and did one rep of 290, i just didnt complete the set cuz i couldnt focus enough from the burning and i was getting aggrevated.

Today my legs were sore... fml... so...

Squats:
295x3, 295x2

btw... my typical squat warm-up looks like....

135x5
185x5
225x5
heavy set

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout was both good and bad.

Bench: 205x4 (tried the 5th rep and just couldnt do it)
Row: 205x5 (easy)
Squats: 295x5

Bench, i duno, i rly hate it. Squats... this top set was super intense. Going into it, i had on slippers and no socks so i was debating putting them off till tomorrow since my feel were drenched in sweat cuz my feet sweat bad in the heat, especially when i lift. I decided to go for it anyways. After warming up i went to the top set and got the first three reps out. It was honestly hard as hell. I took a breath and without thinking went down again for a fourth rep i didnt think i was going to be able to get back up. My face was turning bright red toward the middle of the rep and somehow i pushed it up. Got to the top and took two more breaths and for some reason my body just went down again before i was ready and with my last ounce of strength i somehow managed to push out of the hole and re rack the weights. My face had to have been purple, my veins were bulging out of my neck and traps harder than ever before. It was pretty amazing. Im gonna finish out this week with 5x5 then start a new log for Diesel Test Hardcore (Dermacrine is about to run out) with Westside style training so I can split up my workout a little better and focus on what i feel like i need to work on. Also, I have pretty much given up on bench. I have little motivation for it so im throwing it out for military press as my main upper body lift. For chest im going to stick to machine bench for a while just to gain a little size. I feel very little stimulation in my chest from bench during the workout (next day its usually sore) but the machine just rips me apart and the mind muscle connection is VERY strong, unlike bench.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I need some serious diet help. I cant get enough protein and i didnt eat for too long and binged bad. Its like 2:30am and i had nothing to eat so i got some extra big double fiber bread, 2 slices of kraft cheese, three hotdogs and salsa. Prolly close to 800 calories but satisfying. I can only eat like one pack of tuna a day (45g protein) and like 2 scoops of protein powder (44g protein). Thats about 90g... and only a third of what i need. I know i could go to an all new level if i could consistently hit 300g/day

Edit: thats not all the protein i get, i get a good bit more in the other foods i eat, they just dont have as high of numbers.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout was good. Didnt feel like doing chinups tho

Standing Military Press:
135x3, 135x2, 135x1

Deadlift:
135x5
225x5
315x5
401x1
425x1
455x1 (no belt, no strap on any)

Standing Military Press: 5 sets of 5 with 125

I duno why but the 135 felt really heavy and i ran out of juice quick. But the 125, which was what i was supposed to work with today was hard enough that i had to give it all i had to complete all 5 sets and get all the reps. Prolly would be easier if i did it before the deads tho :p I really like the idea of doing an excercise then doing a bigger movement, then coming back to the original excercise.

mmacrae48

Awards
Prolly would be easier if i did it before the deads tho :p
nah... probably would have been easier if the bitch at the gym didnt make everything difficult ;)
i cant really help the noise i make when i drop the bar... couldnt even imagine trying to be quiet dropping 400+ haha

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
LMAO for real.

"theres no need to slam the weights... and i hope your gonna put up that mountain of 45's"

mmacrae48

Awards
"theres no need to slam the weights... and i hope your gonna put up that mountain of 45's"
bitch please... thats why i pay a membership to come here.... so you clean up after me! :p

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Friday i went in and did 205x5 on bench, 215x5 on rows and 300x3 on squats

Heres my review on dermacrine. I did recomp a bit, im down to about 187 and leaner. Strength went up just a tad, im sure i could have probably done it myself as i had muscle memory on my side, but im sure it made it just a bit easier. I had this past problem that popped up from taking ATD i had too much prolactin -> slight lactation (fml) it was goin away but seemed to get a lot worse over the time i was on dermacrine, i think because the preg in it, i could be wrong. I got some vitex 3 days ago and magically it went away again just in that time with three caps a day. Sex drive was up a little at first, but also after i went at 5 pumps and then i decided to up it to 6 pumps, after a short while... libido died. Also, the transdermal aspect of this product killed me. At first it was kinda cool but then being covered in lotion was annoying. It didnt seem greasy the first day, but its pretty annoying. Even like 2 hours after i put it on if i dont touch anything, no matter how hard i rub it in, its still wet feeling on my skin and if i touch something, some rubs off. Id prefer a pill version personally, but i know the idea is that this works better through the skin because theres more converting enzymes and whatnot. Kinda wish id run sustain alpha instead, seems like something id enjoy.