Log For PP Turinabol Muscle Stack w/ Dermacrine

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
This will be my first post ever. I will be running Turinabol Stack with Dermacrine at the recommended doses Next Monday. :1244:

My stats:

5'8" @ 170 lbs
BF approx 14-15%

Past Cycles:
Tren-ACL
Pheradrol
T-Roid
Spawn
-all with their own respective PCTs.

Expectations:
Gain mass and lean out. BUT i was wondering if this was possible to lean down? I see people running T-LV but it seems more like it bulks you up. Dont get me wrong, i want to bulk up to, but not gain immense weight like someothers who are taking it. If i do, whatever. I dont really give a ****. Just wanna lean out for the summer while putting on some mass. haha

Will be posting pics soon.
Any ideas to the question above, much respected. Thanks.

sithmoney

Awards
subbed

I'm starting mine in about a week. but with 1-T

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice let me know if you have any questions

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
nice let me know if you have any questions
So can the turinabol stack be seen as a cutting stack or more of a bulking stack? From all the things I have seen, users are getting massive gains...they are gaining anywhere from 5-20lbs. I train heavy and frequently (5 days of lifts w/ light cardio and 1 day of intense cardio) what should I expect out of this product if I eat white meats with tons of fiber and about 1.5-2g/lb of protein.

Also, there has been discrepencies with what to properly stack it with. Is 1-t a good stack in replacement of dermacrine? You seem very knowledgeable as I have read some ur posts. Please let me know if u have any helpful input. Thanks bud!

spetz

spetz

Awards
subbed. I am also about to purchase this, looking forward to seeing how it works out for ya

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
seriously considering this given pp's sale extension.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So can the turinabol stack be seen as a cutting stack or more of a bulking stack? From all the things I have seen, users are getting massive gains...they are gaining anywhere from 5-20lbs. I train heavy and frequently (5 days of lifts w/ light cardio and 1 day of intense cardio) what should I expect out of this product if I eat white meats with tons of fiber and about 1.5-2g/lb of protein.

Also, there has been discrepencies with what to properly stack it with. Is 1-t a good stack in replacement of dermacrine? You seem very knowledgeable as I have read some ur posts. Please let me know if u have any helpful input. Thanks bud!
It can be either really. It all depends on how you have your diet and training tailored. I found it to have a very nice recomposition effect on my body when I used it. I think I gained about 8-10lbs, but I also leaned out significantly.

I would stick with the Dermacrine as a stacker. This will help to mitigate some side effects, as well as add a nice little dynamic to the overall effects. You could certainly use the 1-T. You'll have more of a bulk stack if you went that route. The lethargy side effect may be more prominent, though.

Our current sale is extended until 4/28/10. The Dermacrine is a very nice price right now. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/150913-tax-return-super.html

If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask us. Good luck!

-John

sithmoney

Awards
Sweet bro. What are your expectations with 1-T? Your first time with T-LV?
I hope to gain about 15lbs in 6 weeks well at least after pct, but lose some of this body fat..I'm on good diet and cardio everyday at least 30 minutes

Yes this is my first time with any ph..I did do a cyp deca cycle before, but that was a long time ago. So I stacked with the 1-T so I can get some decent gains, I want more than 8 to 10.
I'm planning on cutting up after Pct with some winny tabs if still looking soft

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
I hope to gain about 15lbs in 6 weeks well at least after pct, but lose some of this body fat..I'm on good diet and cardio everyday at least 30 minutes

Yes this is my first time with any ph..I did do a cyp deca cycle before, but that was a long time ago. So I stacked with the 1-T so I can get some decent gains, I want more than 8 to 10.
I'm planning on cutting up after Pct with some winny tabs if still looking soft
for sure. Good luck with the stack bruh.

curls

curls

Awards
I am loving the Turinabol stack from PP. I am also using the topical Dermacrine. Turinabol 60 day 1 90 through the rest of the cycle. I started 12 days ago at 215.8 today 229 even. This is also my first run so my recepters are clean.
I will be watching your log. You are going to love the ride

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
I am loving the Turinabol stack from PP. I am also using the topical Dermacrine. Turinabol 60 day 1 90 through the rest of the cycle. I started 12 days ago at 215.8 today 229 even. This is also my first run so my recepters are clean.
I will be watching your log. You are going to love the ride

so stoked. :shocked:

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
just bought the stack also... no decermine though... going to run it at 60 for 2 weeks 75 2 weeks 90 two weeks or maybe 4 weeks 90 trying to break 200lbs at 186 with two weeks before i start the cycle

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Waking up this morning having a 101.7 fever. Fuhk. Hope I recoop by tomorrow to start cycle. So pissed

roachboy101

Awards
It can be either really. It all depends on how you have your diet and training tailored. I found it to have a very nice recomposition effect on my body when I used it. I think I gained about 8-10lbs, but I also leaned out significantly.

I would stick with the ] as a stacker. This will help to mitigate some side effects, as well as add a nice little dynamic to the overall effects. You could certainly use the ]. You'll have more of a bulk stack if you went that route. The lethargy side effect may be more prominent, though.

Our current sale is extended until 4/28/10. The Dermacrine is a very nice price right now. :)

If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask us. Good luck!

-John
did the dermarine sale extend to the 28th as well instead of the 21st? =] haha. if so i'm gonna have to buy my TBMS w/ dermacrine today or tm

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
did the dermarine sale extend to the 28th as well instead of the 21st? =] haha. if so i'm gonna have to buy my TBMS w/ dermacrine today or tm
Hell yes it did..keep me posted bout ur progress bro! I'm still Sick Hacking out green ****. I'll most likely start this log officially by thursday or Friday morning. Will post my pre-cycle pics then.

amtnz

subbed for sure. i plan on running this along with clen. definately stoked to see how this log turns out! thanks for sharing

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
FINALLY BACK ON TRACK!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Here are my pictures taken about 30mins ago.
Current stats:
5'8 168.5lbs (14-15% BF?)

Lifting stats (be nice peeps:bryce:, i injured my left shoulder about 2 months ago and had some surgery done to it a while back hahah)

Havnt maxed out in a minute so here are some numbers, you guys can decide: all clean form

Bench
225 X 2

Deadift
295 X 2

Squat (ass to grass)
225 X 15

Goals for stack:
1. lean out,
2. gain some solid mass
3. hopefully get somewhat of a pack

My Nutrition
1. Fish oils, multi-vi, liver juice
2. one or two high Carb day dependent on week or muscle group going to train
3. light cardio in the morning (jog 2-3 miles) light cardio after workout
4. PLENTY of greens
5. about 4-5 meals a day(hopefully, working and going to school full time blows)

Thats pretty much it for now. gettin hella lazy typing this ish up. so along the way, please please please, let me know if im screwing up in diet, workout regime, etc. much love brudduhs. ill keep you guys posted.

and btw, i wont be starting T-LV till monday.

Attachments

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Imma take the liver juice for the time being.

Took my first dose of the liver juice:
color: **** brown
taste: spicy earthy taste almost Like Indian curry overcooked

All in all, bearable.

Did arms today. Solid workout. Just did the basic dumbell/preacher sets. Light cardio for 25mins.

Meal plan:
oat meal in the morning banana and a scoop of isopure zero carb

snacked on pbj

Lunch will hopefully be breast with sides of green

Snack of celeery and non fat cottage cheese

Dinner-nothing planned yet.

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Weighed myself @ 9am

166lbs. (lost about .5 lbs from yesterday) could easliy been water weight despite drinkning about 1.5 gallons of water.

Schedule:

Breakfast: Oat meal with side of egg whites and slice of 2% american cheese
Snack: Cottage cheese splenda w/ a hint of cinnamon
Lunch: Chicken breast with greens (salad) w/ wheat pita bread
Snack: Same as above or pbj
Dinner: HOPEFULLY CHICKEN WITH SIDE OF GREENS
*Im saying hopefully because the fight is on tonight. I may have a beer or two tonight(hope ****y, arrogant mayweather gets knocked the **** out!)*

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Supps
T-LV 1/1.5ml
Dermacrine 4/4
BRN-2 1cap/1cap

Vitamins
Liver Juice 5/5
Fish Oils

Diet:
High Carb day
Protein intake (150grams) yea i messed up with the intake

Monday-Back Day

Felt super pumped to lift.

Cable Rows - 195X8,6,8,7
Lawnmowers- 60X12,12,12,10
Lat Pull down machine-210X12,10,10,8
Bent over weight pull-70X10,8,6,7

light cardio-30mins
also did some minor lower back concentration sets.

these numbers didnt impress me much. they were about the same as i would w/o the stack. However, im expecting these numbers to sky rocket soon :)

roachboy101

Awards
are you taking your dermacrine at the same time you take your turinabol?

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Tuesday-Chest Day

**coming into the gym, my left shoulder started to pinch when i tied up my shoes so i knew something was up but i pushed it anyways-well in the first excercise at least hahha**

incline bench-185x8,8,8
bench-185x5, 135x12,12,12--womp womp womp this is when the shoulder pinch grew exponentially

hammer decline-180x10,8,6
hammer incline-90x6,6,6

free dumbells-25x10,10,10

cardio for 25mins

-i dont know if i was just fatigued or what but i wasnt feelin the gym at all. then again i did go hella late and during a low carb day

Weds-DIDNT GO TO THE GYM :( I had work and studying for a midterm. nonetheless i ran for about 2 miles. Every 100feet id do 20 lounges. Burn the **** out of my quads. Last 200feet or so, did high knees at steady pace.

**feelings: definantly getting my vascularity back. and i get super pumped after workouts (my muscles look and felt tight)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
fsho bruh. good luck with the stack. keep me posted.

i hope you enjoy the taste...i still cant get over the taste of the:AR15firing: liver juice.

'' sweet almond flavor '' lol yeah right. jokes on us.

as long as its doing what its supposed to i don't mind having to use a chaser every dose.

roachboy101

Awards
fsho bruh. good luck with the stack. keep me posted.

i hope you enjoy the taste...i still cant get over the taste of the:AR15firing: liver juice.
yeah bro, definatly be logging it

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Thursday-shoulderS

dumbell press-50x15, 55x12, 60x10,10,8
dumbell seated butterflies 15x15,15,15,12
dumbell seated raises (forward) 20x12,12,12,12
two handed free weight raise-25x10,10,10
shoulder shrugs 70x15,15,15,15

no cardio.

Felt the first day lethargy. Not so stoked about that haha

curls

curls

Awards
I keep a little chocolate milk in my mouth squeese out the liver juice then swallow, chase it with a little more chocolate milk done! I know it is not the best thing to drink but I need a little help getting it down.

Primordial Performance is great but who ever labels the flavors needs a new job

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Notes:

second week of cycle. Current results: stabalize weight at around 165-169 through out the day. Vascularity is definately back. Size is there as well. Only downsides: a little lethargic through out the day. However, it's bearable. Will be going in the gym soon to do chest. Will post results in 3 hours or so.

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
I keep a little chocolate milk in my mouth squeese out the liver juice then swallow, chase it with a little more chocolate milk done! I know it is not the best thing to drink but I need a little help getting it down.

Word.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

exactly what i do except with strawberry milk instead.

i think the trick is not getting the liver juice directly onto the tounge where the taste can really hit.

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Crticize me on this one: I'm DROPPING the dose of turinabol to 60,60...the original 90,90 dose was making me suuuper lethargic...I dunno if it's that or the dermacrine? Please let me kno cuz I hit the gym today and it killed me. Not pumped at all and was difficult to hit heavy weights....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crticize me on this one: I'm DROPPING the dose of turinabol to 60,60...the original 90,90 dose was making me suuuper lethargic...I dunno if it's that or the dermacrine? Please let me kno cuz I hit the gym today and it killed me. Not pumped at all and was difficult to hit heavy weights....
Dermacrine might take longer in terms of kicking in compared to the turinabol, but I think Dermacrine helps mitigate the lethargy... someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
The 90 is probably to high I had to ask everybody and there brother about the dosing and got set straight from the MAN at PP!! According to Eric Turi LV is 2-3x more potent so dose it lower than 90........ I have been running it at 60 and have been real tired; I am bumping the dose tom. for the rest of the cycle.

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
The 90 is probably to high I had to ask everybody and there brother about the dosing and got set straight from the MAN at PP!! According to Eric Turi LV is 2-3x more potent so dose it lower than 90........ I have been running it at 60 and have been real tired; I am bumping the dose tom. for the rest of the cycle.

Wouldn't that mean ur adding to the problem since u are already tired as it is?? Wouldn't that make u more lethargic and tired?? So why dose up more?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sometime increasing the dosage isnt always the best. Vaughn from Iforce described it best as imagining your body as a cup. You can only fill it so much before it starts to overflow. If your dose is working well for you and your still seeing great results...why not stick at it? Not saying you cant increase but you should monitor and judge your sides before you increase your dosage.

-Jake

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't that mean ur adding to the problem since u are already tired as it is?? Wouldn't that make u more lethargic and tired?? So why dose up more?
I have just started the derm. because I wanted to make sure it would last throughout as much of the cycle as possible without buying another bottle. The lethargy is manageable and ( I have a crazy schedule and my sleep patterns are off) I will be tired during the day and then 8 or so in the evening I'm good to go and haven't slept as late as normal if that makes sense. The sides so far are about non existant so I wanted to bump to 75 for the last 35 days. I have also cut out pretty much all stims. and well I really like stims!!!

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Yeahup just got outta the gym shoulders today.

Dumbell military press 55x20, 70x12,12,10,10
laterall raises-25x15,15,15,15
forward raises-same as above
concentration cable pulls-35x15,15,12,12

definately felt better with lower dosage. (60mg) more energized and much less lethargic. Veins are definately comin out. Stabalizing in weight while gaining solid mass (168 lbs) feelling much better with the dose!! Back in it baby!! Hhaha

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
And I know if I'm getting used to
the taste or what but that stack isn't tasting as bad anymore. The t-lv is actually tasting super sweet now. Good **** PP...hope this week is where everything picks up quick. Summer is around the corner and I wanna drop BF quick

scorp69

Awards
the lethargy is the Turinabol. i start week three on friday. week 1-60mg-week 2-75-weeks 3-6-90mg. also starting dermacrine friday. will do the 27 day cycle of it. will apply after my w/o, 4 hours after taking TB.

the 3rd day of TB, I started getting lethargic and a bit moody(mostly gym). after my w/o I would get sleepy and crash for an hour or two. this week has been better.

strength/aggression is started to increase. today I squatted 335x4(belt and ipod came off while squatting) and 335x5. energy is good and fatigue is almost non existence.

slowly gaing weight. nothing crazy. pants still fit the same. actually better since I haven't been drinking. shirts are filling up in my upper back and shoulders.

no back pumps or headaches. not easily frustrated. recovery is better.