How long will an abcess take to surface?

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I took my first shot with my homebrew yesterday. It went into my quad with no pain, well minor soreness for a few minutes....but no pain at all today, no soreness...so I guess thats a good sign. This homebrew hurt even less then my underground lab stuff I was taking before. My question is, In case the gear is dirty, how long will it take for an abcess to appear? If I have absolutely no pain, redness, swelling, soreness 24 hours later, Would it be safe to say Its probably just fine?

I have to take my second shot, but if the gear is dirty, Id rather not screw up two spots on my body. I had some problems with the lid coming off of the tren after I finished it, however, I refiltered it again with a .2 whatman, and rebaked it again....so I think it should be fine.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ah, if your not sure then WHY ARE YOU INJECTING IT INTO YOUR BODY?

adrenalinaddict

Awards
ah, if your not sure then WHY ARE YOU INJECTING IT INTO YOUR BODY?
Has nothing to do with not being sure. Im being overly cautious. Since its homebrew I just want to be sure. Like I said, the only thing that happened, is the lid popped off when I was transfering the gear (I was using a new sterile vial, and a new whatman .2 filter) I had that problem where the damn lid popped off (of the old bottle I was pulling from - not the new sterile bottle) and tren squirted all over me!!! not fun. Anyhow, I dont imagine that would cause any problems, considering I was refiltering it with a .2 filter into a new sterile vial, and before you filter it, it is exposed to air normally anyways in the normal process of making it. So I basically just repeated the steps again. Its not like I sucked tren off of my counter or anything, lol.

So I am just checking, since it is a homebrew, and its the first time Ive homebrewed, I am mr worrywhort. As I said, went in fine, no pain, actually less pain then my lab tren Ive been using. No soreness, no redness, no pain, no swelling 24 hours later. Im just wondering if for some reason the homebrew (Which always has increased risk) was to be bad for some goddamn reason, how long it would take to tell. I would assume 24 hours later I would still feel some soreness, or see some swelling, or redness or something, but so far alll is gravy.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know what you are talking about AA but don't worry as much..you know how you did it and YOU know how much of a percaution you took making it.. but it would take about 2-3 day

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Ya I figured as much. I always washed my hands, always wore gloves, baked/cooled it twice, and like I said I put it through a .45 filter first, then refiltered it again through a .2 whatman.

It did get exposed to air, but Im assuming that since the normal process has it exposed to air anyways, not to mention, you inject air into the vial when you pull from it, that it should be ok. The BA, .2 filter, and the bake/cool process should have done the trick. If not, oh well, not much I couldve done.

I just took my second shot. In my bi. Little bit of soreness, but again, I think its even less then the lab stuff I had before. Hopefully everything is cool with it, Ill let you guys know that everything is cool in a few days.

A while after my shots I actually start to feel real warm, and I can feel my heartrate start to go up slightly. This is what I experienced with the lab stuff (which definitely has been working) and so far, Im getting the same experience with my homebrew, so at least thats a good sign that the stuff is working :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. The BA and .2 filter was all you need BTW

adrenalinaddict

Awards
All is well. Ive been using the homebrew for about a week now. No problems at all. No pain (Except a little in the bicep), I can feel it working, and no infections, or abcesses.