Nodda M-Drol Log Phatboy or FATBOY?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
BEFORE YOU READ ON I'LL SUM MY LOG UP ON THIS FIRST POST

This will save you some time reading, I gained about 10lbs from this cycle, in week 2.5 or so I got an inguinal strain, I though this pain was caused by Shutdown but it wasnt. The pain was so bad in my balls that I ended my cycle early. If I knew it was a strain I may have kept going and just worked my upper body to finish my cycle. I took 4 weeks off from the gym to recover after this but I still have the +10lbs on me.
The strength gains were so great from SD that I was up 50lbs on every exercise in the first week, this is why I got hurt, I wasnt checking myself and being safe. (Beware of this)
I have since pulsed the rest of my M-drol and loved it.
Sides were High BP and Rage.
LOG STARTS HERE
Morning Folks,
Another M-Drol log, I will post before pictures tonight.
35yrs/5'7"/165lb bf14%
Breif history;
I shed some weight last month but didnt like being skinny so I started adding weight this month. I got some chubs on me but I felt scrawny before. Whats the point in seeing stomach muscles if you look like yur starving to death.
Have worked out my whole life just took some breaks.
Quit drinking 3 months ago.
Hitting hard for the passed 8 months>? But have been at the gyme solid for about 1.5 years since last serious run.

Did andro in the 90's. Didnt know ab out pcts and had no porblems. But I was in my 20's. (Then Mcquire got it bnanned :( )

So This will be my first PH.

I have been planning this cycle for a month or so. I got all the equiptment on hand to get me through my pct. I 'm one week preloaded on cycle assist. (is this dumb what will 2 weeks do?)

I was going to keep the cycle low but I'll see what happens with the first week. 10/10/10 if its going good I'll 10/20/20 (not interested in the 4th week)

CALORIES!!!;
I 'm not a huge guy so I will start at about 3k including alot of Oatmeal Peanut butter will be my best friend and eggwhites. I will be surrounded by boxes of cereal all day and try to eat every 2 hours at least.
Protein; trying for 200g a day.
Carbs, unsure (HUGE)
Fat; unsure (suggestion s welcome)

Ok couple questions for you Pro's.

-When should I dose on the first week? 10mg before workout or in the morning regardless? I work out after work around 4-7pm.

-How late can I take m-drol? (will it interfere with my nigh time nat test)?

-What should I expect on the first pill? ( All I have read says I will experience hardness and pumps the first day)

-Should I take any supps with the cycle?(Most of what I read says first timers should keep it solo to keep an eye on it)

-Cardio?

-How do I deal with Lethargia? EAT? or is there a supp I should add?

-My workout; I want to do 6 days a week maybe 2 times on certain days. Is this dumb (overkill)? I plan on eating alot and killing it in the gym. Should be modest in the gym or is LBs gain directly dependant on workout? (I don't want to hurt my joints with strength gains.)

I think thats it. Heres my dosing so far.

(Subject to change)

cycle assist for the duration 1 week prior

M-drol 10/10/10
Taurine (How do I dose this???)
Fishoil 6 caps 3x a day 6,000g total.
Multivitamin 1x a day i will nix all the other viatimins on cycle.
Muscle Milk alot...
FOOD!!!!!

PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate 30/20/10/10
If cycle goes well and I switch to 10/20/20 I will sqwitch pct to 40/30/20/20

EST Test DRIVE 0/RD/RD/RD Need help on this one Should I dose what the bottle says?

DHEA Starting week 2 RD or more? 400mg?

Cycle assist

Creatine like crazy starting week 1 PCT

Add preworkout mix to keep my energy up? (suggest please)

Lastly. I havent seen many pics of people after M-Drol. Is this going to make me a big fatty for summer? If its bad I'll go with the h-drol I hqave been storing. But I want to put on and keep a solid 10 lbs that I keep. If this means m-drol 15 lose 5 keep 10 thats my plan.

Ok thats it. I hope to have some support from you guys. I am going to mass then I will take my first dose of M-Drol at 12 noon. Workout will be about 2pm. Any recomendations on today?

I'll post some before pictures when I get back. And keep pics as I go.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
OH!!!! COFFEE!!!
How do I deal my morning coffee? I don't want to quit coffee but I can keep it to one a day If I have to. Will coffee be very bad?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
1st M-drol at 11:30 am. Up to 1300 calories so far for today. Need another 2k by tonight.
Will get to the gym before 3pm. Does this matter? Will I have to get to the gym within the 6 hours of M-drol halflife?
BBL with gym update. Tonight Back and Biceps maybe calves too.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Good workout. Didn't notice a difference in anything today. I did however have a good amount of energy all day. This could be due to all the food. I hate eating this much I feel like a fatty!
Am I supposed to feel anything from the first day? I have read other people getting hardness of muscles and pumps.
Going to eat dinner now trying to get 1k out of dinner

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
taurine 5-6g if you need it. I take it all at once. Ive gotten back pumps like 2x in my life

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I would up the cals to around 3500 and protien to 250. As far as how you will feel 1st day i wouldnt expect to much i never notice anything till about 5-6 days in. About that time you will have filled your muscles with water and glycogen and you will start seeing a nice pump. I'm sure you have read this before but make sure you are drinking atleast 4L of water a day.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I've never really had an issue with the back pumps myself. If it starts to pump to bad I take a couple minutes stretch out a little and I'm ready to go. I do get calf pumps bad sometimes though and it will end a workout regardless of taurine.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
K awsome. Glad to see some support. Ok I do have an upper back ache today but I think its from my workout. Doesnt feel like a pump.
Guys its hard to eat this much! Sure I could knock back a bag of chips and a pizza to hit 1k in cals but I'm trying to do it with all good foods. I think I hit 3k I have to count later. I'll up to 3500 tomorrow.

I have a question that has been nagging me all day. When is the best time to dose M-drol? I have read so much for the passed month its the one thing that slipped by me and I cant find a direct answer for it. Its not a pre work out roid right? Can I take it in the morning and workout at night?

And thx for the heads up on the water and taurine. I think I'm close to 3 gals h2o today. today.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading all this stuff about "Delayed Gyno" from m-drol. Does anyone know how common this is? Supposedly 4 months after a cycle it can happen. I'll get some clomid to keep on hand in case of that but how do we avoid this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i dont realy beleive in rebound / delayed gyno. never had a problem w/ it, not yet and hopefully never.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hey how do you guys feel about Muscle Mass shakes to help with my calories? Can I use a ****load of them or do my cals need to be mostly real food? :)

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I always end up using a weight gainer shake when I'm in a bulk. Always try and get it from real food but its a real ***** when doing it clean like your wanting. If you can keep it around 3k like you did today and add in 1 weight gainer shake in place of a reg whey you have more than hit your 3500 goal. As far as delayed gyno don't let the though of it eat at you. It does happen but not often. Just keep some clomid on hand incase. As far as the dosing it when in the loading phase i normally do it about 3 hours after i wake up. Soon Unreal will be in your log and he is the SD master. If you haven't read his guide to superdrol it will give you a better idea about the effects of the compound.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah his guide was my home page for a little while LOL. I still refer to it.
Thanks man. Off to work. I work outside all day and it will be a hot one. I'm going to try to find something for energy that doesnt raise my bp for preworkout.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used SD yet but with the half life being ~6 hrs then hitting the gym 3hrs post dosing would be optimal.

Question about your dosing. I read your other thread about the low dose run 5/5/5/5 and was actually interested to see how this panned out. Why the change? Was it the associated work with splitting and recapsuling the compound?

I try to get in 3 solid meals everyday of real food; the rest is supplemental shakes and the like. Anymore than that and I'm just to damn bloated; probably due to just a slowing of the system at this point in time lol. Still get results though, just have to stay on top of it. Subbed

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
When do you go to the gym? I started going in the morning recently, I wake up, eat some oats and pb, hit the gym and have a whey shake and then a bit later some eggs and wheat toast. i try to eat as much whole food as possible, and supplement the protein i dont get from whole food

if you want to "bulk" with gainer shakes... make them yourself. Skip out on the extra maltodextrin and use simple ingredients.

2 scoops protein - 40-60 grams protein, 200-300 calories (all depending on brand)
1 cup milk - 100 calories 8 grams protein (2%), 2 grams fat
1 cup oats - 300 calories, 10 grams protein, 50 grams carbs, 2 grams fat
2 tsbp natty pb- about 200 cals, 8 grams protein, 15 or so grams fats
ice

its a lot to drink but you're hitting up complex carbs, fats and protein. If you wanna add in a medium to large banana, it adds 200 cals, simple carbs and a nice bit of potassium. should help with cramps/pumps if you get any.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Duke66, yeah I was thinking ti would be hard to seperate the damn capsules and have to worry about makking sure it was mixed good enough.

I have never eaten this much food in my life. Propably the reason I have been hitting the gym so long and never got over 175. I was 195 when I did andro in my 20's but that was a long time ago.
today I took M-DROL at 9 am. Food break basicly. So that means its out of my sysytem? I wasnt sure if that mattered. Is M-drol a prework out streroid? If so I'll start taking it at 2pm or so. Im just worried about it suppressing my night time natural test flow. Lemme know what ya think.

Southerncharm,
I was wondering about going to the gym in the morning. I go after work anywhere from 4pm to 7pm. I had read it is hard to go to the gym at 5 am because you only have one meal in you before you get there. I was afraid I wouldnt be able to eat enough to get energy into me for the 5 am workout. How is it going for you? I'll make that m,ass shake it looks like a good idea.

Food Today was
Bfast: 1 Waffle Peanut Butter and Jelly
16 oz OJ with 1/4 cup eggwhites
Snack:2.5 svng Tuna in water, 1/2 Bag of Saltines, 2 Bananna's,1 svng Roasted peanuts,1 svng Peanut Butter
Snack2: 8oz OJ, 1/4cup eggwhites,1svng Peanuts

Lunch:2.5 svngs tuna/water, 1 whole can Black beans Rinsed (3.5 svngs), 3 svngs PeanutButter,1 Slice think whole grain oats bread, Oj 8oz, Egg whites 1/4 cup,

Snack3: OJ 16oz, Eggwhites 1/2 Cup, 1 Slice Wholegrain Bread, 1 svng Peanutbutter

I need to count the calories and se how I did. Anything in there you think I should get rid of or am I missing?

Thanks a **** load guys.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
YES! I added calories I'm up to 3356 roughly for the day. And I still have dinner. The Orange Juice got me up there about 960 cals. How do these cals look to you guys?
OMG my protein is only at 123.5g how can this be!?!?! Holy **** I need some shakes. I need more protein packed food. I still have dinner to save this ****.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
if i go in the morning the only thing i worry about is getting in some fats to help absorption of my sd, and complex carbs maybe a piece of fruit like a banana for a spike in energy. i drink creatine/beta alanine in bulk, no flavor just wash it down and bam i head for the gym. i usually stretch for a good 10 minutes upon arriving, fill my water jug up, walk around for 5 minutes then hit it up. energy is usually great as long as you sleep good

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dosing doesn't matter so much, I think i address it in my guide, I like to dose pre-WO but if you work out in the evenings then I dose earlier... I'd still try to dose within at least 4-5 hours of the workout. But in the long run i don't think it matters that much.

Delayed gyno, i address that in my guide.

Is Mdrol going to make you a fatty for summer? Well at 18% you're not exactly thin to start with... Mdrol will have variable effects depending on your diet, as I've gotten bloated on high carbs and lean on low carbs. Again, this is all addressed in the guide.

Diet, diet diet... u should have this all figured out before doing any cycle. You should be hitting 200g of protein a day at the absolute minimum. Aim for 250 instead. 1000 calories from orange juice? That's mostly sugar. This diet needs serious overhauling. There's way too much carbs and fat and not enough protein. A waffle with peanut butter and jelly has hardly any protein just tons of starchy carbs, sugar, and fat. I counted 8 servings of peanuts or peanut butter that's too much fat, and too much mixing of carbs and fat. I try to separate carbs and fat a bit more than that. But the primary component of every meal should be protein. Six meals a day, each one with 40g of protein, is about what you want.
I would just toss out the bananas, saltines, waffles... Simple carbs are fine pre-WO and post-WO but not when they're hours and hours away from the workout. More oats, brown rice/pasta imo.

Honestly I think you should have gotten down to around 12% bodyfat then gotten your weight back over 160 before running this cycle. But since you are running it already focus on dialing in your diet as tight as possible. It's hard to get the protein so high that's why I do 2 shakes a day that's 100g of protein right there almost 1/3 of my daily intake. And then lots of meat... It's almost impossible to have too much meat.

Ok this all sounds critical but hopefully this will help you out.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my fat was really hi today. Obviously I'm clueless about diet. I'll make a serious overhaul tomorrow. I'll start with a ****load of eggwhites for breakfast. I think im too focused on getting the calories as opposed to the stuff im eating. Time to go read more.
I think I'll pick up a couple rotisary chickens.

I'll switch the OJ to Milk tomorrow. More eggwhites and more tuna. I got protein powder tonight and used it to get me over 200g with 1 50g shake. I'll focus more on protein and let the calories consist of more whole grain stuff. I'm cooking brown rice as we speak.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
the only time i have OJ is in my breakfast from time to time, because i am now eating breakfast post workout. and on cheat days. ***damn i love OJ but it is waaayy to high on the glycemic index when trying to stay lean (considering you're supposed to be hitting a caloric surplus).. Listen to Unreal. He knows his sh1t.. and for diet.. Well everyone is different but what he said is a very basic outline. I buy whole grain bread that happens to have high fiber AND substancial protein (5 g per slice.. thats 5g protein and 20 grams complex carbs...GOOD)

Try using fitday.com. this is how i tweaked my diet to where it should be

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Ok great thx SC. Its only day 3 of my cycle I think I can salvage it. Today I have brown rice cooked and whole grain pasta. I am going to try to keep my fat in check today. Off to work, another hot one. Man I'm beat this morning.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude one of the easiest ways to keep your diet in check is to cook ahead of time and heat up as you eat. for example buy meat in bulk and cook all of it, and eat it over the next few days.. works wonders and all youll need is a microwave

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
I'm def going to have to start cooking ahead. Making 10 chicken breasts all at once. Make a crap load of tuna salad. This way it's easier eating 6-7 meals. I def need to buy more oats too.

Nothingman keep up the good work. Just need to tweak ur macros bro. Buying my stuff soon can't wait.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I buy everything in bulk. From chicken to beef to fish, eggs, veggies, bread, milk, oats.. You name it. I cook 6 lbs of chicken on the grill and either eat them alone, in eggs, in salad, with veggies, with rice... etc.

Fiber is good. I buy stir fry veggies and make chicken stir fry sometimes to change it up. I steam veggies, I grill them, I eat them raw. I buy bread that is high in fiber and made with 7-9 whole grains, is loaded with complex carbs and eat this when im not eating oats or multi grain pasta. Brown rice is awesome. Boil a whole package... then put it in tupperware, and when you feel like having some chicken fried rice toss some in a pan with some oil, chicken, eggs and veggies.

Think of restaurants. They have a lot of stuff prepped ready to go. If you put in a little itme to get stuff prepped ahead of time it makes dieting a lot easier and usually easier on the wallet.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
m-drol dose 2:45pm

I need to go shopping again. I might have to make it the rest of the week on canned tuna and canned chicken. I have hamburg meat but I want to keep my fat down.
Todays protein was awsome! I managed to get 65g 4 times in a row!. And I still have dinner. My fat intake was very low since I cut out peanutbutter. I left my food list at work so I cant copy it here today. I pretty much ate canned black beans, ciouple cans of tuna, whole grain pasta and brown rice with beans in it. Also supplimented with 50g's of Whey powder on my 5th meal of the day.

How do you recomend I handle my carbs? Spread them out? Mostly near my workout? I'm going to the gym with surprisingly more energy then I ever have. I feel great and I feel liek having mad sex! Im always tired after work so it must be the M-DROL. M-DROL rules!

Ok off for a chest workout. And thanks for the kick in the ass Unreal, I needed it.

I would like some input on my pct from Unreal also. I was reading that he swears by clomid as a base.
Thx for the support guys.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i eat all of my carbs before 5 pm with my last meal being at 8 or so..

most of them pre workout, or at least a good amount and then the rest before 5

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow's meal plans, let me know what ya think guys.

Bfast: Oatmeal 3 servings. Eggwhites and milk. Whey shake to bring protein up.

Snack: 2 cans tuna, Brown Rice for cals

Lunch: 3 servings Black Beans, 1 can tuna, Brown Rice for calories

Snack: 2 scoops whey shake for 52g protein, Whole Grain Pasta

Workout

Dinner: 3 turkey Burgers, Whole grain pasta or Whole grain bread

Let me know what you guys think. Today I did something like this and got to about 300 grams of protein.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can have some simple carbs like some fruit pre or post-WO. Also for the post-WO protein i like to make sure at least some of it is whey because that's absorbed the fastest so you pound that immediately post WO. Doesn't matter a huge amount. I would add some diversity but overall it's looking a hell of a lot better. Very nice hitting 300g of protein!

And yes for PCT i love clomid, i highly recommend you get some.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Good job on the sample for tomorrow. I think it all looks a crap load better than ur previous diet. Make sure to grab some Cottage cheese before bed. I eat about 3/4 a cup every night. Thats another 20ish or so grams of Protein Not to mention another snack. I always wake up starving when I do that.

Don"t be afraid of the PB especially in the morning. The fat help keep the insulin from spiking. Also might want to add some veggies in there.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Ok awsome. I just had 3 svngs oatmeal, ill tackle some pb and some milk and nonfat yogurt to bring up the protein. How many grams protein whey can I have a day? I was under the impression that my protein could be 60% food 40%powder at the most? Is this correct?

Ok heading off to work, another hot one today, shoulders killing from last night. I hammered my chest non stop. Feels good :)
I'll revise again tonight I have a box of turkey burgers to work off to lol.

It may be a little early but in reading SC's log I'm going to pick up a bottle of Epi on erbay. If this goes good I would like to bridge like it says in Unreal's guide also. Let me know what you guys think, are there any clones?

Seriously thanks for the support.
I'm not used to eating thismuch and its getting to me mentally LOL! Only way to make me feel better bout it is to hit the gym real hard.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
way over 200g protein already and I have only 1 meal left :) :) Dosed M-drol 15 min ago. Goin to registry then gym

Catch you guys tonight :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok awsome. I just had 3 svngs oatmeal, ill tackle some pb and some milk and nonfat yogurt to bring up the protein. How many grams protein whey can I have a day? I was under the impression that my protein could be 60% food 40%powder at the most? Is this correct?

Ok heading off to work, another hot one today, shoulders killing from last night. I hammered my chest non stop. Feels good :)
I'll revise again tonight I have a box of turkey burgers to work off to lol.

It may be a little early but in reading SC's log I'm going to pick up a bottle of Epi on erbay. If this goes good I would like to bridge like it says in Unreal's guide also. Let me know what you guys think, are there any clones?

Seriously thanks for the support.
I'm not used to eating thismuch and its getting to me mentally LOL! Only way to make me feel better bout it is to hit the gym real hard.

Really add up every single gram of protein you consume. Milk, PB, eggs, bread, whey, fish, chicken, turkey, etc.. Almonds, EVERYTHING. It adds up. I try to hit up no more than 30% from powders. Trust me its cheaper if you do it right to get it from whole foods cuz youll burn through protein powder quick.

Also yes keep your body anabolic and eat something before bed. Eggs, cottage cheese and casein with milk are all great.

Yes I agree don't be scared of PB.. Just make sure it's all natural, so you avoid simple carbs as well as hydrogenated oils. But like unreal mentioned make protein your main focus of any meal, so if you have 10g of fat then you wanna get at least 30g protein

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Gotchya, Im doin great on Proetien. Tomorrow is Turkey burgers I have pre cooked. 18g a peice of protein. Whole grain pasta for my cals. I will eat like 8 of those things before work is done.

SC IM STARVING! I went to my parents house and had porkchops tonight. I left there starving. All the way home. Even started to feel a luttle lethargua. Could tgus be the SD already?

Im sitting here it 9pm and Im hungry. So I do what you said andhave some eggs before bed.

I cant wait for this **** to kik in. Im gonna get a bottle of epi too. Its like 50$ on ebay but it will be wortht it to try and sustain gains after. Im anxious to see how that goes for you with the epi.

Just cant wqait to see this thing really kik in. Its taken everything in me not to pump it up to 30g a day. According to Unreals guide you dont need to. But If I can handle it would it be a bad thing to jump up to 20mg tomorrow at day 5?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you're starving and feeling lethargic, it's already working it's magic, be patient. I think in the long run it's worth it to understand how you respond to different doses as that will help you plan future cycles. Week 1 it's just starting to build up and improve your recovery anyway. Week 2 hitting every muscle for the 2nd time is where things will get fun.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, my chest is swollen like 2 balloons from my workout 2 nights ago lol. Wednesday is my rest night so i only did some pushups last night and abs. I take 2 nights off a week. Will I need this on cycle? I wish I was on a cycle liek your Unreal lol

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
This is looking great so far. Really looks like you're starting to get dialed in with your diet. How have the gains been with the iron so far? Very interested to hear. Great so far.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you're starving and feeling lethargic, it's already working it's magic, be patient. I think in the long run it's worth it to understand how you respond to different doses as that will help you plan future cycles. Week 1 it's just starting to build up and improve your recovery anyway. Week 2 hitting every muscle for the 2nd time is where things will get fun.
I second this. Recovery was awesome from the get go, I now have 1 off day instead of 3 lol... And strength increases are DRAMATIC the 2nd time you hit something. Just play it smart when you're throwing up more weight then you're used to. Push yourself, don't break yourself.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 M-drol dose at 3:30, late nigth for my wife so im stuck watching kids until 7pm. Gym wont be until then :( :(

Sweey quick check in. At work I noticed pumps in every muscle I used. I gained a pound already, (checking to much?) Yeah I havent gotten any gains in the gym yet, just a ****load of stamina. I am going to do bi's and tri's tonight. I'm a little wiped from work but I know once I get started I'll kill that ****ing ****. I'm ****ing starving lol.

Quick question , lethargia and starvastion set in today in between meals,
Do I A; Eat when I get hungry?
Or B; tough it out until the next meal and eat more?
This is my first cycle so its basicly a learning experience for me. I'm syched though. I'll start posting my workout plans when I see something worth bragging about

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
eat when youre hungry, keep your ratios near 40/40/20 and adjust the carbs if you start bloating up. EAT bro, best way to keep from getting lethargic.

Also whats your training schedule like? could you lay it out for me? Im wondering because IMO you should try and do more compound movements. Strength increase is amazing on SD and strength increases are significant if your routine involves compound movements like dl, bench, squats, rows, pull ups, etc. Add those up and you should see better results in the end

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah follow what SC says... if you are starving you need to eat. This is a bulk so make it count, stay within macros but up cals, adjust carbs or add cardio if there's fat gain.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im not doggin on you bro but your diet was kinda all over the place on your first few posts. It seems like you have really tightened it up, which will make a huge difference. If you havent already, check out FITDAY and begin entering in everything you eat to get a better idea of your actual macros and calorie intake. This way you can see what has what and it makes it easier to adjust your diet. Once youre in the habit of basically eating the same thing, well then your macros well naturally be more consistent.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Nah **** no man, boot me in the ass SC thats why Im here. I need to make my eating more strategic. Im really good at taking weight off when I want but bulking is something I never understood.
I checked fitday out, but I already do SPARKPEOPLE.com its the same thing.
Winter I was 175 and 18%bf when a trainer at the gym let me check it on his bf device. I quit drinking and dropped down to 162 by May (I was eating 6 meals a day low cal basicly all chicken and tuna brown rice beans), I could see mad muscles in my gut but thats no fun I want to be bigger not smaller. So I started eating more but not wisely, and I'm guessing Im back to 18% bf but I am larger in the upper body so who knows. here I am :) You guys are my sensai.
Ok my workout: Its relativly unfortunate but I have school starting again soon at night and I work during the day so its gotta change,

I workout 5-6 days a week stopped doing cardio last month,
Mon Chest; DB Press 4x10,Decline 4x10, Incline 4x10, Fly's 3x10 then dropset, triple dropset, then just randome **** to kill it even more

Tuesday Legs: Squats, Leg press, Calf Raises, Legcurls with dropset, Triple Dropset Leg extension

Wed Bi's Tri's, Preacher curlbar, Curlbar, Cable;, Tri's about 4 different excercises, the Forearms curls until I cant pick my water up or put my headphones back in.

Thursday, Shoulders Back/Ab's , bent over rows, cable pulls, Shoulder press, Shrugs, etc

Friday Misc, (Used to do cardio here)'

I need to move most of my workou to the weekend, I gotta take my break during the week, last week I just double hit stuff on the weekend.

This all changed this week and I lost handle on things.
Tonight I did Bi's and tri's, I coulldnt even lift my ****in arms after :) :) The stamina I had was fukin crazy, My triceps received a 10lb increase from the weekend it was crazy (the sd?) My bi's just got alot more stamina.

When I work out I dont go out of form because my shoulders are very sensative to injury, I lift heavy for myself but please givem e some advice.

Tonigh I killed my ****ing arms in 2 excercises and had to rest for 5 to get it back lol, (not smart?) Then I did a **** load of drop sets until there were flames on my arms from the pain (I almost threw up) :) :)

I kinda was out of control tonight I must have done 15 excercises.

Unreal I have a question, in your recomp guide it says you can take advantage of the sd and do mad cardio with no muscle loss, can I do the sdame in a bulk or will it inhibit gains? I'll do cardio till the fukin cows come home.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lifting to the point of almost puking is where it's at. Don't do too many exercises though, go in, hit it crazy hard, get out and eat, IMO anyway.

About the cardio, I think on SD you can do a lot of cardio before it'll detract from your bulk, but keep it simple right now. I just do cardio any day that i'm not lifting weights right now. Feel free to add some more in but don't do "mad cardio" haha.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
lifting to the point of almost puking is where it's at. Don't do too many exercises though, go in, hit it crazy hard, get out and eat, IMO anyway.

About the cardio, I think on SD you can do a lot of cardio before it'll detract from your bulk, but keep it simple right now. I just do cardio any day that i'm not lifting weights right now. Feel free to add some more in but don't do "mad cardio" haha.
K roger that, feel pretty sore today :) :) Headin to work :(:(
Yeah it was amazing I was wiped out after work yesterday, and f'n superman in the gym.
I have to admit I'm still waiting to see some good effects from this m-drol, today is day six Im hoping to see something start to happen in my body. I have felt great this week in the gym but it could all be placebo so far who knows. I just want a sure sign that its the m-drol.
Fukin anxious

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude it is the Mdrol making you feel like superman in the gym. Don't worry it's doing its thing.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude it is the Mdrol making you feel like superman in the gym. Don't worry it's doing its thing.
Yeah it feels like placebo then euphoria next thing your know you're tipping the scales up and throwin weights around, scaring old women on the gym while they do their calesthetics.... And such is a cycle of mdrol ;)

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
How the scale looking? You should up a couple of pounds if not these next couple of day are going to be CRAZY! Did u do Before after pics?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO man thats killa lol

Ok I got before pics I just gotta upload em.
Vpan sup! The gym scale still says 168, the home scale 166 but that thing is fukt.
I ate like a mother ****er today. Like 6 turkey burgers

Bag of turkey burgers 5.99$ 1 bag of whey powder 20.99$ hmmm as SC said save the expensive powders for post gym.

Ok I'm tryin to chill, no sides is a good thing I guess. Although this morning... I went to work for 6, I'm beat from the work week. ****ing this morning the lights flickerd in my ****in eyes and I felt like I was about to fly. WTF WAS THAT LOL
Also some Nausia, but no yellow eyes and my urine and **** was normal. Tomorow is day 7 guys Im amping it up to 20mg. Should be ok eh?
I cant help but keep thinking ahead, a 3 week cycle wont do it for me. I wanna opportunize on a bridge and try to keep the gains easier. Thus leading me to my next question.

Can I bridge into H-drol at a lower dosage and making it safer to do for the sole purpose of keeping the cycle longer and keeping gains easier? Or is all or nothing?

I kinda wish I did H-drol with SD pulse. HMMMM
I need Test godamnit! There is too little time on this planet and I want to be superman!

Well shuit im going camping this weekend but I'll be checking in daily to keep log and check you guys logs.
Be ****in safe this weekend and no washing any SD down with beer. Happy fourth