Test p test e and deca cycle

Chubbz

Awards
So I posted this in the ph forum with no response so I have refined thinking I need more info
So tell me what you think
Test p wks 1-6 100mgs eod
Test e wks 1-3 200mgs 2x a wk
Test e wks 4-12 600mgs/wk
Deca wks 1-12 250mgs/wk
Pct
Nolva 20mgs twice a week on
Nolva 40/40/20/20 daily pct
Hcg 5000ui starting 2wks before pct
Not sure if ill need letro on cycle instead or in addition to the nolva and how much AI to throw into pct, if anyone can help ill rep

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
So I posted this in the ph forum with no response so I have refined thinking I need more info
So tell me what you think
Test p wks 1-6 100mgs eod
Test e wks 1-3 200mgs 2x a wk
Test e wks 4-12 600mgs/wk
Deca wks 1-12 250mgs/wk
Pct
Nolva 20mgs twice a week on
Nolva 40/40/20/20 daily pct
Hcg 5000ui starting 2wks before pct
Not sure if ill need letro on cycle instead or in addition to the nolva and how much AI to throw into pct, if anyone can help ill rep
I would drop the nolva on cycle and keep it if sides start to occur. Same goes for an AI (letro, arimidex), have it on hand just in case. Also because you are front loading with test prop I would move the hcg up to the 2nd or 3rd week (maybe even earlier) and run it 250-500ui twice a week for the rest of the cycle. While using the hcg you may need the AI which is another reason to have it on hand. Ive never had any issues from it a those doses but everyone's different.

Chubbz

Awards
I only chose to run nolva cuz I was moody as hell last cycle and I attributed that to converting to estrogen, might be off but thought it might help