It's about to get real serious! Mdrol Estane bridge.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Hey what's up fellas?

Been a long time lurker of this site, and decided to finally post up a log.

I've ran mdrol and epi solo, and after reading Unreal's Superdrol guide became interested in bridgeing the two.

Gonna do the following:

Mdrol 10/20/20
Estane 00/00/30/40/40/40

Cycle Assist, Liv52, taurine, and the usual suspects (multi, fish oil, whey, casein, bcaas) throughout.

PCT

Clomid 100/50/50/25
PCT Assist

Routine

Iron Addict's "simple, power based routine" with a few adjustments to suit my preferences.

Diet

Will be taking in around 4-4500 cals daily and shooting for 350-400 grams protein. Lots of healthy fats, low-moderate carbs.

For before and after purposes:

Stats

6'3" 200 lbs, 11% bf per calipers.

PR's Squat 340, Deadlift 425, Strict standing military 185 (can't bench due to shoulder injury).

Goals for this cycle:

10 lbs of lean weight would be nice ;)

Squat 365, Deadlift 440, Military 200.

Want to keep things realistic, I don't expect to put 100 lbs on my lifts, but if I could add a solid 25 to them or so I'll be a happy camper.

Cycle begins next Monday, going to cruise this week (which I will still log here anyway) to give my body a chance for the onslaught ahead!

Any support/advice/feedback would be appreciated.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Run the Epi one additional week at 40mg's. I have run this same bridge.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Will do.

I was actually wondering if I should when planning this cycle.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If you look at my logs I ran this exact cycle a while back. My man N8te down in NC ran it as well. Your diet will be the major factor in your gains.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
If you look at my logs I ran this exact cycle a while back. My man N8te down in NC ran it as well. Your diet will be the major factor in your gains.
Yea I checked out your log. What do you recommend diet wise with your past experience?

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Well the cruise begins.

All sets liste are work sets, warm ups not included.

Standing military press-170x5 PR!

Incline db bench press-80s x10

Overhead EZ bar tricep extensions-100x15

Lateral raise-30s x10

Leg raises-30 lb chain hanging from ankles 2x15

Plate pinch-45 2x1 PR!

Kept the volume low here. Normally I'd add in extra work sets. Didn't push too hard but still hit a nice PR on the standing press. I really plan on pushing the weights hard when I start the cycle and am really gonna gun for 200. The
80s felt good on the incline, I only planned for 8 reps but got those extra 2 like nothing. My grip work is coming along nicely, pinching that 45 is almost like my first milestone.

Off tomorrow, then squats on Wednesday!

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
It begins!

Got all my supports in order and preloaded on superantioxidants and Liv52.

Starting things off with just 10 mg, and may just keep the dose low, depending on how I react and feel. Regardless, definitely won't go over 20.

Here's today's session:

Incline db press-ramped up to 80s 3x8

Weighted dips-ramped up to 75 3x5

Standing military-135 3x5

Weighted chins-20 3x6

Kroc rows-100 2x15

Today's food and supplement intake thus far:

Meal 1-3 egg omellete with shredded cheese, 1 cup cottage cheese with 2 handfuls of blackberries.
Supps-Orange Triad, Cycle Assist, 3 fish oils.

Liv 52 between these meals.

Meal 2-Large serving of menudo, 2 large tortillas. I gotta have my menudo every Saturday!
Supps-B complex, 3 fish oils

Pre workout shake-3 scoops whey
Supps-Mdrol

Post workout shake-3 scoops Universal Torrent

Meal 3-Quarter lb ground beef patty, 1 cup cottage cheese.
Supps-2 Vitamin D softgels, 3 fish oils.

Had close to a gallon of water so far, and will be drinking at least 1 gallon minimum.

'Bout to go cook me some pork chops now!

Feeling like I'm off to a pretty good start. Did some thinking and I'm going to rearrange my split to a 4 day heavy/light focusing on both strength and hypertrophy. Off from training tomorrow, going to just kick back and do some foam rolling and prehab stuff, and back to it Monday!

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Feeling good today, definitely got that "on" feeling.

Been resting up and preparing for tomorrow's session.

Got squats, rack pulls, front squats, hypers, and some calf work on tap for tomorrow.

Today's food and supplement intake:

Meal 1-3 egg omellete with shredded cheese, 1 cup cottage cheese. Orange triad, Cycle Assist, 3 fish oils, 10 mg mdrol.

Meal 2-2 quarter lb ground beef patties with 2 slices swiss cheese , 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower. 1 B complex, 3 fish oils.

Meal 3-8 oz chicken breast with 2 slices of swiss on top, 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower.
3 fish oils, 4000 iu vitamin D.

Meal 4-8 oz baked ham, 1 cup of mixed greens salad with shredded cheese. Orange triad, Cycle Assist, 3 krill oils.

Going to end the day with a cup of cottage cheese, a cup blueberries, and a scoop of casein.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Can you list your workout in detail? It will help us see the gains you are making.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Can you list your workout in detail? It will help us see the gains you are making.
Here's the split I decided on:

only work sets listed, training everyother day.

Legs/posterior

Squats-ramp up to one top set based on 5 3 1 percentages.
Front squats-4x5
Rack pulls-2x6
Calf raises-2x20
Weighted hypers-3x15

Chest/delts/tris

Standing press-ramp up to one top set based on 5 3 1.
Weighted dips-2x10
Incline db press-2x8
Lateral raise 4x10
Overhead ez bar extensions 3x10
Ab work

Back/bis

Wide grip pullups 3x5
Barbell rows 4x6
Weighted chins 3x6
Barbell curls 3x8
Hammer curls 2x12
Grip work

I did a lot of thinking and was going to run a 4 day split and alternate heavy days with light/hypertrophy days but figured **** the light ****, I want to push the weights up hard and go heavy.

So basically I'm doing a push pull legs deal here, but instead of the traditional 3 day a week schedule I'm training every other day, which will allow 7 days every 2 weeks, giving me an extra day of training. Since I'm going to try and push the weights (gains) up hard I'm going to need to recovery days inbetween sessions.

My main goal here is to get my squat, press, rack pull, dip, and chin weights up. I'm not gonna floor dead cause my deadlifts have really taken a **** lately and I think I'm just burnt out on them, so instead I'm gonna focus on both back and front squats, and rack pulls. A friend of mine who powerlifts suggested that.

I'm doing legs/posterior today, will report back later.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Oh yea it's kicked in full force!

Had a great session, energy, intensity, focus, and threshold was way up.

Only work sets listed:

Squats-235x15 PR!

Front squats-185 2x5 I want to hit 4x5 before moving up, easily could have pushed myself through it, but decided to hold back cause my quads were prett pumped at this point. Will increase the sets next time.

Rack pulls below knee-315 2x6 Easy!

Weighted hypers-35 3x15

One leg db calf raise-50 2x15

Was a great session. I only intended on 10 reps on the squats, and probably could have pushed myself for a 20 rep widowmaker. 315 was easy money on the rack pulls and I know I had another 50 lbs in me for reps.

As said the mdrol has definitely kicked in full force here already. I'm easing my way in and plan on really pushing the envelope every session. Next leg day I'll bump the squats up to 250, add 1-2 extra sets on the front squats, and bump the rack pulls up to 330.

Vids from this session:

Squats: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=235x15.flv
Front squats: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=185x5.flv

and rack pulls: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=Rackpull315x6.flv

and lol just for reference those aren't knee wraps, just sleeves to keep the joints warm ;) I only wrap up for a max single.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Food intake today

Meal 1-3 egg omellete with shredded cheese, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup blueberries.
Meal 2-2 quarter lb ground beef patties, 2 slices cheese, 1 cup green beans, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Pre wo-2 scoops whey
Post wo-3 scoops Torrent
Meal 3-8 oz pork chops, medium size yam, 1 cup green beans.
Meal 4-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup blackberries, 1 scoop casein.
Meal 5-1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, 1/4 cup cream, 1 tbsp natural pb.

Usual supplements, and of course plenty of water drank all throughout the day.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Bad bridge imo. Too powerful of a PH with too weak of one. But best of luck.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
I honestly never even thought of putting the two together til I started lurking around here. It just makes sense to run the epi afterward to sustain gains after 3 weeks so SD, and being that I've ran both solo in the past I'm just looking to try something different, so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks bro.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
This is a great bridge bro. The epi drys out your rapid gains form the M-drol and you keep just about everything. I ran this and put on a solid 13lbs.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
If it works than all the more power to you. But imo gymrat, I dont see how the Epi could sustain gains from such a powerful PH like SD. I'd think that it would drop you off since it is so much weaker than your first portion of the cycle. But if you can/did sustain your gains than great!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If it works than all the more power to you. But imo gymrat, I dont see how the Epi could sustain gains from such a powerful PH like SD. I'd think that it would drop you off since it is so much weaker than your first portion of the cycle. But if you can/did sustain your gains than great!

The gains defn slow once you bridge completely into the Epi but you harden up a little bit more and will gain a bit more strength. The diet has a lot to do with it.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Yes, diet has alot to do with everything in the hobby!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol Travis, I wrote that bridge scheme! I think it's perfect. Yes the Epi is weaker than SD, unfortunately you can't run SD for 6 weeks though... the 3 weeks on SD is still long enough to pack on at least 10 pounds, of course tho a ton of it is just the muscles pumping up with glycogen, the Epi allows you to capitalize on that initial strength advantage to keep moving big weight and keep building muscle, and for most people it will have that drying effect. Net result is after 6 weeks you should be bigger, stronger, leaner.
Any bridge will have a weaker compound and a stronger compound. The question is where do you put the stronger compound. IMO the stronger compound goes first because then your average bodyweight throughout the cycle will tend to be higher since you're making the quick gains early on, and thus the gains will be easier to keep.

The cycle, the diet, the training, all look good to me.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Watch the joints. Epistane can really dry up the joints for some people. It would be especially bad considering the strength gains from the M-drol. This isn't an issue for everyone, but I would consider supplementing fish oil w/ your choice of joint support.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
The gains defn slow once you bridge completely into the Epi but you harden up a little bit more and will gain a bit more strength. The diet has a lot to do with it.
Yea epi is nowhere near SD as far as the rapid gains go. But it should only help after the mdrol, plus it will prolong the cycle.
Yes, diet has alot to do with everything in the hobby!
Damn right! It's not even worth running this **** if you don't eat!

lol Travis, I wrote that bridge scheme! I think it's perfect. Yes the Epi is weaker than SD, unfortunately you can't run SD for 6 weeks though... the 3 weeks on SD is still long enough to pack on at least 10 pounds, of course tho a ton of it is just the muscles pumping up with glycogen, the Epi allows you to capitalize on that initial strength advantage to keep moving big weight and keep building muscle, and for most people it will have that drying effect. Net result is after 6 weeks you should be bigger, stronger, leaner.
Any bridge will have a weaker compound and a stronger compound. The question is where do you put the stronger compound. IMO the stronger compound goes first because then your average bodyweight throughout the cycle will tend to be higher since you're making the quick gains early on, and thus the gains will be easier to keep.

The cycle, the diet, the training, all look good to me.
Hey bro glad to see you stop by here. You are actually the one that inspired me to run this bridge as your write up on SD is what gave me the idea to do it. It makes perfect sense to me to run the stronger compound first, and then use the epi to harden up, keep the gains. Of course SD provides some quick rapid gains, but as you said, you can only do so much with 3 weeks.

Thanks for stopping by bro, appreciate your support.

bump up the epi ... 50mg at least.
I always thought 40 was the sweet spot for epi, you think I'd be better off with 50? 40 did me really good last time I did estane a couple months ago, didn't gain much weight on it but the strength gains were good and I leaned out pretty well.
Watch the joints. Epistane can really dry up the joints for some people. It would be especially bad considering the strength gains from the M-drol. This isn't an issue for everyone, but I would consider supplementing fish oil w/ your choice of joint support.
I'm already knowing bro, I take an average of 9 fish oil caps and 3 krill oil caps a day. I also take Orange Triad which has the joint complex in it. Healthy oils are always a staple for me.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Food intake for the day:

Meal 1-6 eggs, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup blueberries.
Meal 2-8 oz pork chop, 1 cup green beans.
Meal 3-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Meal 4-8 oz pork chop, 1 cup green beans.
Meal 5-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Meal 6-6 oz sirloin, 1 cup mixed greens salad with ranch dressing.
Meal 7-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop casein, 1 cup rasberries.

Food intake was good today. Today was a work day, and I work a physical job, so during my 10 hr shift I'm gonna make sure to take in 4 small meals in the form of two solids, and 2 shakes. On off days, especially when not training I can likely omit one meal with no problems.
I tend to rotate my meats, and though I'm not a big fan of pork, I happened to have a multipack of them so they are just what I had for yesterday and today. I got two steaks in the fridge for tomorrow with my shakes.
Chest delts and tris are on tap for tomorrow. Will report back afterward.

onzero

Awards
nothing to really support what you said Travis, i do see part of what you're saying... while there may be a temporary drop in weight as he switches to a weaker anabolic, that drop in weight would have occurred during PCT as well, the epi will still provide plenty of protein synthesis and will do more than merely "maintain" gains from mdrol.

how much muscle do you think a person can even build in 3 weeks, and no i dont mean inflate, i mean BUILD... so yeah he'll deflate a tad, but shouldn't be too severe.

but it really would make more sense to me just to run straight EPI, that way u save all the nasty sides and toxicity of mdrol and probably end up with the same gains anyways.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I would stay at 40mg of Epi. 40 is defn the sweet spot. I bumped it up to 50 in the past and the sides vs gains are defn not worht it.

onzero

Awards
I would stay at 40mg of Epi. 40 is defn the sweet spot. I bumped it up to 50 in the past and the sides vs gains are defn not worht it.
+1 this was my experience as well, but as a disclaimer i have heard a lot of people say that it became far more powerful at 60mg.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
nothing to really support what you said Travis, i do see part of what you're saying... while there may be a temporary drop in weight as he switches to a weaker anabolic, that drop in weight would have occurred during PCT as well, the epi will still provide plenty of protein synthesis and will do more than merely "maintain" gains from mdrol.

how much muscle do you think a person can even build in 3 weeks, and no i dont mean inflate, i mean BUILD... so yeah he'll deflate a tad, but shouldn't be too severe.

but it really would make more sense to me just to run straight EPI, that way u save all the nasty sides and toxicity of mdrol and probably end up with the same gains anyways.
As said I've already ran both solo, so I'm doing this bridge partly for a new experience. I'm thinking about keeping the mdrol down to 10 mg throughout the 3 weeks to help in avoiding sides and what not. So far at just 10 mgs so good, we'll see. I'm of the opinion now it's best to keep things to the minimum for maximum benefit.
Yea I'm definitely going that route. 40 was the sweet spot for me.

Alright had a pretty good session today:

Only work sets listed.

Strict standing barbell press-145x10
Weighted dips-45 2x10
Incline db press-80s 2x6
Db lateral raises-25 4x10
Ab work

Food intake:

Meal 1-6 eggs, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup raspberries
Meal 2-Sausage mcmuffin meal from McD's
Meal 3-6 oz sirloin, 1 cup green beans
Meal 4-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil
Meal 5-Carne asada burrito from Robertos
Pre wo-2 scoops whey
Post wo-3 scoops torrent
Meal 6-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup raspberries, 1 scoop casein

Well food intake was a little dirty today. I had an easy day at work where I rode with one of my coworkers and he always treats me to take out, and I'm not about to turn down free food!

The workout went pretty good. I was kind of tired and had some things to take care of after work before being able to get to it, but still pulled through and made my goal of 10 reps with 145 on the standing press. Was a little weak on the inclines but will settle for no less than 8 reps on those next time.

Resting up tomorrow, back and biceps on tap Friday.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Food intake today:

Meal 1-6 eggs, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup raspberries
Meal 2-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil
Meal 3-6 oz sirloin, 1 cup green beans
Meal 4-8 oz flounder, 1 cup green beans
Meal 5-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil
Meal 6-8 oz pork chop, 1 cup Greek salad
Meal 7-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup blackberries, 1 scoop casein

All is still going well, I've noticed my mood has improved and overall I feel a lot calmer. For example, I've had to deal with some bull**** at work recently that would normally set me off the deep end, but instead I just took it with stride. The only side effect I'm starting to notice is I'm getting a little irritable, but since I'm aware of it, I control it and keep it in, don't want to be an ******* lol.

Can't wait to train tomorrow!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
50-75mg of DHEA will help with any lethargy, irritability and libido problems.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Alright just got done putting in work.

Wide grip weighted pullups-10 3x5
Barbell rows-185 4x6
Weighted chins-22.5 3x6
Barbell curls-95 2x8
Plate pinches-40 4x1 each hand

Got to get ready for work, will report back later with food intake and all for the day.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Yesterday's intake:

Meal 1-quarter lb ground beef patty with a slice of cheese, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup blackberries
Post wo-3 scoops Torrent
Meal 2-8 oz pork chop, 1 cup Greek salad
Meal 3-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil
Meal 4-8 oz pork chop, 1 cup Greek sala
Meal 5-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil
Meal 6-splurged at Del Taco lol!
Meal 7-breakfast burrito from Robertos

Maintaining a good intake here. I noticed my appetite was feeling slightly repressed yesterday but I still forced the food down. Not about to put myself through this and cut myself short on the eating department.

Resting up today, and then hitting legs/posterior tomorow.

Will report back with today's intake and all later.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Ok, got some work done today.

Squats-250x12 PR!
Rack pulls below knee-330 1x6, 1x10
^First set was disrupted due to wrist strap issues. For some reason my grip felt off with them, so on the second set I made sure to tie them tight and blasted out some extra reps to make up for it!
Front squats-200 2x5 PR!
Weighted hypers-45 3x15
Single leg db calf raises-50 2x15

Training and diet are going well thus far and I'm already starting to see a positive increase in body composition. I'm looking "fuller" and feeling "harder." I'm also seeing more vascularity in arms. And the training is speaking for itself, the weights are going up with ease, and since I just upped the SD to 20 mg I'm sure it will only keep going that way.

Another update, since I see DHEA is highly recommended around here I just ordered some Dermacrine, and am going to add it in on week 3 in hopes that it will combat any lethardy/libido, etc. that may occur and also stack well with the epi bridge. I also just ordered a bottle of fish oil since I just ran out of my gel caps, I personally like the liquid for better since it is easier to megadose. I will be taking 2 tbsp a day.

Food intake thus far:

Meal 1-2 scoops whey, 1 scoop casein, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Meal 2-Breakfast burrito from Robertos. (consists of 3 whole eggs, a medium potato, shredded cheese, and bacon)
Meal 3-8 oz flounder, cup of mixed veggies
Post wo-3 scoops Torrent.

For my 4th meal I got lobster tails on tap! They are on sale right now and I'm treating my Mom to them for dinner.

For the 5th I'll probably do some cottage cheese and fruit, and finish things off with some casein and natty pb before bed.

A note on side effects thus far:

I'm noticing a slight bit of lethargy, albeit nothing major or that I can't handle. I noticed during my warm ups I was kind of sluggish, but then when it was time for the work sets I blasted them. Also, my appetite is kind of off and on. I resorted to a shake for my first meal this morning cause I just didn't feel up to cooking or gagging down solids upon waking. Other than that all is well.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Rested up today. Did some foam rolling, stretching, and prehab work.

Still a bit lethargic, but I blame that on my sleep being disturbed since I woke up several hours earlier than normal and couldn't fall back asleep. Consequently I only got 6 hrs instead of the usual 9-10. But it's all good cause I made up for it by getting an extra meal in, I fixed myself a nice sirloin when I decided to get up early ;)

I'm hoping the Dermacrine will help with the lethargy, with it's positive reviews I have high hopes for it. Any input on this?

Food intake for the day:

Meal 1-6 oz sirloin, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup black berries.
Meal 2-2 scoops whey, 1 scoop casein, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Meal 3-8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup mixed veggies.
Meal 4-2 scoops whey, 1 scoop casein, 1 tbsp natty pb.
Meal 5-8 oz sirloin, 1 cup mixed greens salad with ranch dressing, half cup black berries.
Snack-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup black berries.
Meal 6-2 scoops whey, 1 scoop casein, 1 tbsp natty pb.

Supplements: The usual suspects, Orange Triad, Cycle Assist, Liv 52, fish oil, B complex, 4k iu vitamin D, 9 grams fish oil, 1 gram krill oil, 3 zinc/magnesium tabs, and 3 grams melatonin.

1 gallon+ water drank all throughout the day.

Chest/delts/tris tomorrow, will report back afterward.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Today's session:

Strict standing barbell press-155x8
Weighted dips-50 2x10 PR!
Incline db fly-40s 4x10
Lateral raise-25 2x10
Captain chair leg raises-bw 3x15

Food intake:

Meal 1-4 eggs, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup blackberries.
Meal 2-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Meal 3-8 oz sirloin, 1 cup mixed veggies.
Meal 4-8 oz sirloin, 1 cup mixed veggies.
Meal 5-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Post wo-10 grams bcaas, 3 scoops Torrent.
Meal 6-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop casein, 1 cup blackberries.

Not much to report today.

Only thing I'm noticing is lethargy is really kicking in. I'm feel like I'm lagging at work, nothing too major though.

I'm looking forward to getting on the Dermacrine soon, and hoping that will help it.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Food intake today:

Meal 1-4 eggs, 2 tbsps natty pb
Meal 2-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil
Meal 3-8 oz sirloin, 1 cup mixed greens shrimp salad
Meal 4-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil
Meal 5-Breakfast burrito from Robertos
Meal 6-8 oz pork roast, 1 cup mixed veggies-splurged after this and had a large brownie and a tall glass of milk :)
Meal 7-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop casein, 1 cup raspberries.

Back and biceps on tap tomorrow.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Haven't updated this in few days, but rest assured I've still been hard at work.

Bodyweight is up a solid 5+ lbs, was at 210 yesterday on a full stomach, and weighed in today at 206 on empty and look even leaner, I'd even venture to say I've lost some bf.

Yesterday's session:

Weighted chins-25 2x6, back off of bw x10. PR!
Barbell rows-165 4x6 Decided I'm going to switch these for for one arm db rows.
Barbell curls-100 2x6
Hammer curls 40s 2x12

Had an epic cheat meal yesterday, went to Weinersnitzel and had 2 chili cheese dogs, 1 chicago dog, 1 chili cheese frie, and an oreo freeze, god was I bloated! Lol ended up just going to bed about an hr afterward lol!

I added in the epi at 20 mg in the morning, and 10 mg in the evening, and added 4 ml Dermacrine daily on Thu. I could instantly feel a difference with the Dermacrine and can see where it definitely helps lethargy and libido.

I'm still uncertain on how I'm reacting to these two compounds together, on one hand yesterday I felt really lethargic and bloated, but on the other today, I'm feeling pretty good and looking hard and full.

Will report back with food intake later.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
Good to hear everything is back on track with the supplementation of Dermacrine bro!

rsr08

Awards
Drop the DHEA after u drop the Mdrol. Epistane puts u in that good mood and energy, so I don't see why running DHEA will be needed unless u have libido problems.

IMHO, a good oral cycle is one where u don't have to be so high maintenance with dosing from different compounds.

How are u comin along w/ strength gains? I started the same cycle yesterday and just did my first dose at 10mg. U think I would benefit by bumpin up to 20mg so early in the cycle, or stay at 10mg? I didn't notice much on ur log except some PRs near the end of the 2nd week (maybe I read over some PRs?),l so that's why I'm asking. Good luck brah

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Good to hear everything is back on track with the supplementation of Dermacrine bro!
Thanks bro!
Drop the DHEA after u drop the Mdrol. Epistane puts u in that good mood and energy, so I don't see why running DHEA will be needed unless u have libido problems.

IMHO, a good oral cycle is one where u don't have to be so high maintenance with dosing from different compounds.

How are u comin along w/ strength gains? I started the same cycle yesterday and just did my first dose at 10mg. U think I would benefit by bumpin up to 20mg so early in the cycle, or stay at 10mg? I didn't notice much on ur log except some PRs near the end of the 2nd week (maybe I read over some PRs?),l so that's why I'm asking. Good luck brah
I've actually pretty much hit a PR every workout since begining cycle.

Nothing too crazy yet but I'm only two weeks in, I'll post highlights in the end.

I've added the Dermacrine to combat lethargy, haven't really had any libido problems, just overall lethargy such as mental fogginess, and some laziness. The Dermacrine has seemed to help.

Bodyweight as said, I'm up a good 5+ lean lbs, and have lost some bf, and I'm only 2 weeks in, 10 lean lbs is my goal and I'm confident I'll probably hit that and then some by the end of the third week.

Personally I kept the SD to 10 mg my first week for the sake of minimizing sides and shutdown, but the epi I know how I react to it so I'm jumping right into 30 and will do 40 for the weeks that follow.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Alright well food intake for the day:

Meal 1-5 egg omellete with shredded cheese, 1 cup blackberries, 1 tbsp fish oil.
Meal 2-Breakfast burger from Carls Jr. mmmmmmm lol!
Meal 3-8 oz ground beef, 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower.
Meal 4-3 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil.
Meal 5-8 oz filet mignon, 1 cup coleslaw, 1/2 cup strawberries, 2 cups whole milk.
Meal 6-8 oz ribeye, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup blackberries.

Gallon+ water draink throughout, and Crystal Light with other meals except #5.

Feeling good and like recovery is a non issue now. Since I took a few days off from posting I also took 2 days off from training as I was feeling like I needed to recharge the batteries a bit. I've been sleeping and eating really well, and definitely plan on slinging some slag iron tomorrow!

I'm hitting legs and posterior and will be going for PRs across.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Oh yea PR City in here!

Squats-ramped up to 260x12 PR!
Rack pulls below knee-365 2x6, then 405x5 PR!
Front squats-205 2x5 PR!
Weighted hypers-45 plate and a 25 lb chain 2x15 PR!
Calf work

Gains are kicking in big time, before starting this cycle I remember squatting 260 for a measly 6 reps, and just hit it for 12! Also with the rack pulls I was hitting 375 for a sloppy 3-4 reps, and banged out 405 strong!

Will report back later with food intake and all.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Food intake for the day:

Meal 1-8 oz ribeye, 1 cup blackberries.
Supps-10 mg mdrol, 20 mg epi, 4 ml dermacrine, orange triad, cycle assist, 1 tbsp fish oil.

Meal 2-4 egg omellet with shredded cheese and 3 slices bacon, 1 cup cottage cheese.
Supps-1 b complex.

Post wo-3 scoops torrent.

Meal 3-8 oz ribeye, 1 cup coleslaw, 1 cup blackberries.
Supps-2 vitamin D softgels.

Meal 4-8 oz pork chop, 1 cup mixed veggies, 2 cups whole milk, and 4 oz rice pudding for dessert mmm lol!
Supps-10 mg mdrol, 10 mg epi, 4 ml dermacrine, orange triad, cycle assist, 1 krill oil.

Meal 5-1.5 cups whole milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, 2 tbsp natty pb.
Supps-3 zinc/magnesium tabs (taken 30 min prior to shake), 1 melatonin, 5 grams taurine.

Went ahead and listed my supplement regime along with my meals here to give you guys an idea of what I got going on.

I added in whole milk for my two final meals to bump up the calories a bit, and still keep things clean at the same time.

All is going well at the moment, feeling strong and hard, and the dermacrine really seemed to kill the lethargy sides I was feeling.

I've been sleeping very deep and well, and my appetite is good. I'm hoping for another 5 lbs by Saturday, and am going to continue to sneak in some more calories throughout the week to see to it that this happens!

wood23

wood23

Awards
Late to this one. Good log so far. Definately looking at running this cycle myself. Cant wait to see the end results of this. The good thing about this is you only need half a bottle of m-drol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IM running this birdge- Mdrol-10-20/20/20/20 epi-0/0/0/30/30/40 11 oxo-0/0/0/450/450/450 how does that sound? Should I leave the 11oxo out? It is a cortisol suppressor.....

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Late to this one. Good log so far. Definately looking at running this cycle myself. Cant wait to see the end results of this. The good thing about this is you only need half a bottle of m-drol.
Glad to have you along bro, and yea I'll be saving the other half bottle of mdrol for the future ;)
IM running this birdge- Mdrol-10-20/20/20/20 epi-0/0/0/30/30/40 11 oxo-0/0/0/450/450/450 how does that sound? Should I leave the 11oxo out? It is a cortisol suppressor.....
Leave the mdrol down to 3 weeks, 3 weeks is pretty much the standard cycle length for it and being that you'll be bridging it into epi you'd be better off that way to reduce sides. Also leave it down to 10 mg the first week to let your body acclimate to it. Run the epi for an extra week, start it at week 3 and bump it straight to 40 mgs on the second week. 40 is definitely the sweet spot on it, and after stopping the mdrol you'll want the higher dose to help continue gaining.
Personally I don't have any experience with 11 oxo. Since you are already running 2 strong compounds I'd leave it out and save it for a recomp phase since from what I gather it is best for leaning out anyway, or maybe you could throw it into your pct since cortisol blockers are useful in pct.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard of people running m-drol for four weeks.....but **** if I pack on 10lbs in 3 weeks thats fine....and with the epi at three solid weeks I should pack on another 2-5lbs.....I MIGHT leave 11oxo out but I bought the stuff so I dunno maybe I will keep it for a latere cycle....I got two bottles of M-drol so 3 weeks might be more bang for my buck as thats at least two more cycles of the good ol drol for 3 weeks.....HRrrrrmmmm I probably will leave 11oxo out....I dont want too many compounds as this is only my 2nd cycle....cant add it into pct because it has anabolic properties thus cancelling out any effective pct:( maybe I can find an otc cortisol suppressent?