adderoll + clen

fahmie86

Awards
Is it alright to take my daily adderoll dose with my clen?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they should be mixed at all, adderall is a stimulant by nature if I recall correctly.

ManBeast

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Adderall is basically legal cocain and has many of the same effects, so if you can function without it for the duration of your clen cycle then I would recommend doing so.

westniles

Awards
Adderall is basically legal cocain and has many of the same effects, so if you can function without it for the duration of your clen cycle then I would recommend doing so.
Adderall is not legal cocaine by any means (other than they are both stimulants).

Adderall is a mix of amphetamine salts. It would be best to avoid taking your addies while on the clen, but if you must take some, just lower the dose of both the clen and adderall when you do it, and see how you respond.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Right, not a good idea, esp. if not carefully monitored. Start clen very low and assess BP, pulse, etc. if you are going to do it. :)

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
If you are on Adderall for ADD, then you don't need to stop it. Adderall has different effects on people that have ADD than people that don't. It helps to calm them down and be able to keep their attention on one thing. If you are insistant on taking the Clen, start it at a very small dose, but be aware that it may counter-act the Adderall resulting in decreased attention span and increase in being hyper. Definitely do not stop it. Never stop a prescribed med with out consulting your doctor.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Send your Adderall to me and I'll run it with the Clen I have and give you a full report of how much fat I lose and how much fun I have :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've used both plenty of times w/o any problems what so ever. not on a daily basis, just happened to be on a clen cycle, and needed to study. make sure you take soemthing to help you sleep if need be, and make sure you're not stupid with it (the dosing of the clen/adderall)

if you are careful i think you should be fine, but i'm not a doctor.

"If you are on Adderall for ADD, then you don't need to stop it. Adderall has different effects on people that have ADD than people that don't. It helps to calm them down and be able to keep their attention on one thing. If you are insistant on taking the Clen, start it at a very small dose, but be aware that it may counter-act the Adderall resulting in decreased attention span and increase in being hyper. Definitely do not stop it. Never stop a prescribed med with out consulting your doctor."
that was great advice....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW if you actually have ADD but want to do a clen cycle, try straterra, its a non stimulant.

WhyNot?

Awards
It's legal speed and quite toxic and damaging to be used daily.
No. This is just wrong. Street speed is synthesized of many toxic ingerdients, yes. However, I'm strongly doubting that the lab techs over at the Adderall factory are sitting around mixing ether with brake fluid and all of the other wild components of street speed. The Amphetamine Salts of Adderall are not toxic to the liver, nor the kidneys. Yes, some ADHD meds are liver toxic, but Adderall just isn't one of them. And damaging to be used daily? No, you're wrong again. Adderall is shown to NOT down-regulate the area of the brain that it stimulates. Don't post your opinions unless you note that you are doing so. Confusing people like this helps no one.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Send your Adderall to me and I'll run it with the Clen I have and give you a full report of how much fat I lose and how much fun I have :D
excellent idea! i'm with you on that one!

but seriously i'd just start with a small amount of clen and see if that works for you..

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats why they have little 5 year old kids running around on it 365 days of the year for 10 years....
exactly, pretty disgusting isn't it? ask any pharmacist and they'll tell you the truth. you think the drug company cares about anything but the bulge in their pockets? don't be so naive man.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. This is just wrong. Street speed is synthesized of many toxic ingerdients, yes. However, I'm strongly doubting that the lab techs over at the Adderall factory are sitting around mixing ether with brake fluid and all of the other wild components of street speed. The Amphetamine Salts of Adderall are not toxic to the liver, nor the kidneys. Yes, some ADHD meds are liver toxic, but Adderall just isn't one of them. And damaging to be used daily? No, you're wrong again. Adderall is shown to NOT down-regulate the area of the brain that it stimulates. Don't post your opinions unless you note that you are doing so. Confusing people like this helps no one.
the toxicity of dex/adderall/ritalin mainly affects the brain. Used daily, it is very bad for your overall physical and mental health. Don't think these meds will help ADD as it only mask the symptoms and make the situation worse as you grow older.

i will post my opinion. let me ask you, are u doctor to be telling me not to post my opinions? i think i can tell you to just shove it.

WhyNot?

Awards
the toxicity of dex/adderall/ritalin mainly affects the brain. Used daily, it is very bad for your overall physical and mental health. Don't think these meds will help ADD as it only mask the symptoms and make the situation worse as you grow older.

i will post my opinion. let me ask you, are u doctor to be telling me not to post my opinions? i think i can tell you to just shove it.
Where are you getting this from? I know addy is habit forming, but I don't think it would be accurate to simply assume that it wrecks havoc on the brain because of this. My research has shown that in a fully developed person, the effects of addy are nothing more serious than a very strong dose of caffiene. Of course, addy is synthesized to stimulate only one place in the brain; thus, a lower dose is much more effective. And I think its obvious that these meds do nothing more than mask the symprtoms. Neurotransmitters are the problem with ADHD, so I'm really not able to think of a way that one could swallow a pill and fix the problem permanently. Its the same case as seretonin-stimulants (Zoloft).

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where are you getting this from? I know addy is habit forming, but I don't think it would be accurate to simply assume that it wrecks havoc on the brain because of this. My research has shown that in a fully developed person, the effects of addy are nothing more serious than a very strong dose of caffiene. Of course, addy is synthesized to stimulate only one place in the brain; thus, a lower dose is much more effective. And I think its obvious that these meds do nothing more than mask the symprtoms. Neurotransmitters are the problem with ADHD, so I'm really not able to think of a way that one could swallow a pill and fix the problem permanently. Its the same case as seretonin-stimulants (Zoloft).
neurotransmitters are a problem with ADD/ADHD because of a brain imbalance. the left and right sides of the brain are not in sync communicating with each other and thus you cannot concentrate on any one task. Hyperactivity and the inability to concentrate on any one task is directly due to the imbalance between the left and right side of the brain to commmunicate correctly with each other. neurotransmitters are an indirect cause.

i am 1 of 9 doctors in this office. 2 of the docs here are in the neurology diplomate program and are qualified to treat ADD/ADHD w/o drugs. drugs are not the answer and actually make ADD worse. the course of their treatment plan for ADD is a minimum 3 month program at a cost of 5K to begin with.It may be too late for ADHD/adults as their brain plasticity is fixed. if your kid had ADD, would you put him/her on legal speed for the rest of their lives or take a natural, effective, and holistic approach to treating ADD or any disease(esp depression)? Remember, drugs are rarely the answer to any health problem and usually make it worse in the long run.

the only use i see for ADD/ADHD meds is it's seldom recreational use to study and party. And watch out for alot of the research you see cuz they are all funded by the drug companies. oh yeah, don't even try comparing caffeine with ADD meds, that's like comparing ephedrine with crystal meth.

by the way, you owe me $50. who shall i bill this to?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Let me get this right. Your a doctor and you think that the only thing Adderall should be used for is study enhancers or partying.????????

I want to know where your office is.

EmilyAnn831

EmilyAnn831

Awards
140 lb 5’6 female currently on 10mg xr adderall dose. I recently had shoulder surgery and gained 12 lbs since being unable to lift. Curious to try clen with increased cardio to get back down to 128 / 125 ish. Nervous about the combo. Suggested starting dose of Clen for female?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Came up in my Google search and I’m curious lol 😅
I don't have much experience with stimulants but I have used clen and t3 a few times, personally I would not take clen with Adderall. I would try reducing calories and increasing cardio first but 10mg xr is not a significant dose at all.

EmilyAnn831

EmilyAnn831

Awards
I don't have much experience with stimulants but I have used clen and t3 a few times, personally I would not take clen with Adderall. I would try reducing calories and increasing cardio first but 10mg xr is not a significant dose at all.
Agreed, it’s really not. I’ve worked myself down from 30mg xr over the past year. exercise alone has done wonders for my adhd. I do take NP thyroid as well for hypothyroidism so I get my t3 and t4 exogenously. My metabolism and insulin response are ****. I eat mostly protein as is because I have such a small appetite. Any chance you have a suggestion for a starting dose? I current have 40mcg clen. I’m guessing that’s too much to start with.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed, it’s really not. I’ve worked myself down from 30mg xr over the past year. exercise alone has done wonders for my adhd. I do take NP thyroid as well for hypothyroidism so I get my t3 and t4 exogenously. My metabolism and insulin response are ****. I eat mostly protein as is because I have such a small appetite. Any chance you have a suggestion for a starting dose? I current have 40mcg clen. I’m guessing that’s too much to start with.
Maybe someone else here can give you advice, like I said I don't have much experience with stimulants. It's always best to start low and work your way up, like 5-10mcg one time early in the day while avoiding taking it too close to the Adderall.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start with 20mcg for 2 weeks and increase 10mcg as needed. Basically what you're going to do is replace ephedrine with your script Adderall. 10mg xr isn't a big dose at all especially scince it is xr. Clen has a 36 hour half life so it only needs to be dosed once a day. Honestly I would be shocked if you had to go over 40 based on what you said about your training history and your profile pic. So 20mcg first 2 weeks than if you stop losing weight up to 30mcf for 2 and then 40 ( only if needed) remember yry to always get the most outta the least. Especially when it comes to fat burners because your body can create a tolerance to those real quick )

EmilyAnn831

EmilyAnn831

Awards
Start with 20mcg for 2 weeks and increase 10mcg as needed. Basically what you're going to do is replace ephedrine with your script Adderall. 10mg xr isn't a big dose at all especially scince it is xr. Clen has a 36 hour half life so it only needs to be dosed once a day. Honestly I would be shocked if you had to go over 40 based on what you said about your training history and your profile pic. So 20mcg first 2 weeks than if you stop losing weight up to 30mcf for 2 and then 40 ( only if needed) remember yry to always get the most outta the least. Especially when it comes to fat burners because your body can create a tolerance to those real quick )
Thank you!

Airfield17

Awards
Dunno much about Clem but Adderall is weak imo until you surpass prescribed levels (~30 mg daily).

I'd bet a dollar it's all good but being cautious is always wise

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11