Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stats:

24 yrs young
150lbs
10-11% bf
training 4 years , Weights, mma

As the title states I need some ideas on what to take to harden up and gain some strength. Im recovering from a disasterous keto cut which crashed my weight to 125lbs. I got back up to 150 by eatin 3000 calories a day clean, and "sizeon" creatine, so i know im holding some water.

Id really like that dry dense look back so i can hopefully see some striations again. My strength is still not where it used to be but its at about 90%

I am preparing for a amatuer MMA fight and can NOT got over 155lbs, so my goals are clear, I just want to hopefully turn some of this water weight into muscle and get stronger, better endurance, etc.

I am limiting the steroids to : H-Drol or Mdrol , also have clen, eca on hand.

lets hear some cycle ideas guys, My fight is 3 months out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you have? Nevermind: 3 months.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please dont come in and here and tell me I dont weigh enough or Im not ready yet. I am using these performance enhancers for exactly what they were meant for, performance enhancement. I am not interested in being as big and swole as possible or 200lbs at anytime in my life, that is not my goal.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't think in 3 months you could naturally achieve the hardening effect you desire?

Edit: You would want something mild that will give a more slight edge and drier gains. Epistane?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am also currently eating 3000 calories a day, 1 gallon of water minimum. for the past week I have started putting on a little fat even with the diet being clean, for the purpose of recomp I am thinking of dropping my cals to 2500 on cycle as that is my maintainence mark.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
epi?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have ran Epi in the past and wont touch it again. I am very prone to hairloss and that is going to be a major factor in this cycle set up. Also all the the training and sparring is starting to take a toll on my joints and ligments, I am stretching more now before my lifts but theyre feeling a little beat up.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
MDROL.........but do it now so that you are not in your pct around the time of your fight.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guys I dont react well to EPI, I get gyno while still on it, wrecks my hairline and bloats me. Lets stick to the options i listed .

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys I dont react well to EPI, I get gyno while still on it, wrecks my hairline and bloats me. Lets stick to the options i listed .
If Epistane bloats you, I don't want to know what not being on Epistane is like.:thinking:

You don't sound like a good candidate for PH or PS use right now.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Epistane bloats you, I don't want to know what not being on Epistane is like.:thinking:

You don't sound like a good candidate for PH or PS use right now.
I know thats confusing and believe me ive givin much thought into why I have estrogenic side effects from it, the only conclusion I could come to my dosing times. Sometimes i took all 4 pills at once and that might of caused an estrogen spike when the half life eliminated.

On that contrary I think i am a really good candidate right now. I want to be in best possible condition for my fight.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill get my hands on some cissus then. How about something like this

Hdrol:
50/75/75/75/75/75

Pct:
clomid,
Post cycle support

Diet : Maintenance calories 2500 clean. (up for ideas here)

If i could drop bf and gain a few lbs of solid muscle, strength, Ill be happy.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I know thats confusing and believe me ive givin much thought into why I have estrogenic side effects from it, the only conclusion I could come to my dosing times. Sometimes i took all 4 pills at once and that might of caused an estrogen spike when the half life eliminated.

On that contrary I think i am a really good candidate right now. I want to be in best possible condition for my fight.
any reason you didnt choose TREN? i never felt much from Hdrol. def go with sd...only thing you may encounter is lethargy if carbs are low. otherwise should work great

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
My first choice for this would be Epi. However if you cant take Epi due to hair loss and gyno that is going to rule out M-drol. I would stick to H-drol.

IMO you should just keep on the diet and gain it naturally over the next 3 months. you will be better off in the long run. I am into power lifting and have had problems with my joints. I take glucoseamine and it works great.

srykerman

Awards
h-drol - dry
m-drol - wet
pulse the mdrol to beat some of the sides and water weight and try carb tapering.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established

If the only "estrogenic side effect" you experience is bloat, it might not be estrogen related at all. Much of the "bloat" that comes with AAS use is caused by increased glycogen retention. That's the reason why people commonly pack on 5 pounds in their first week or so on cycle.

Are you getting tested, and can you be "on" during the fight? If your answers are no and yes, you might have time to run both. But, if you don't want to gain weight, then H-Drol might be best.

You could also use SD to increase lean mass, take a break, and then use H-DROL + clen to get shredded.

Are you getting weighed in the day before or day of the fight? If the day before, there are a lot of tricks you can do such as depleting your glycogen stores in the days before the weigh in. But, you probably know all that by now.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some Furuza-a and run it a 300-350mg for 6 weeks and enjoy your freakin shred

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good info here , I think hdrol is taking the vote so far.

For comparison purposes, when I was on epi and training I felt like a beast, I just wouldnt get tired, I caught a few knockout hits and kept going like nothing happened. Funny thing is I noticed a difference in my pain threshold as well; I was put into a kimura the guy nearly had my arm wrapped around my opposite shoulder and I didnt tap until the guy willingly let go. Got some weird looks on that, but it did end up injuring my rotator cuff, stupid me im gonna have to be much more careful this time haha.

EDIT ** weigh in is day before fight, and yeah im aware of how to mess with that, but would still like some extra muscle mass and strength before i go messing with glyco stores

suresha

Awards
  • Established
PP's Andro-Hard
CEL's Stano-Drol