Anavar - how mild is it Actually

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Everyone says anavar is really mild with little sides. But how toxic is it really on the liver? Like could it be run say thru 10 week test e cycle? Could you kick the start of that cycle with d-bl? Or is that going to strain the liver too much?

size

Awards
  • Established
It is mild in the sense that in males it rarely exhibits external side effects. This should NOT be interpretted that there are no side effects.

It is a great compound but the gains are not explosive. For this reason and its price, it is often overlooked and other products are used instead.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
so --- would you run it for 10 weeks?

eg
test e 1-10
d-bol 1-4
anavar 5-10 OR 1-10

??

Thanks

iamcdn

Awards
so --- would you run it for 10 weeks?

eg
test e 1-10
d-bol 1-4
anavar 5-10 OR 1-10

??

Thanks
ive heard of guys running var for over 10weeks with no problems. make sure you take your liver supports and drink lots of water.

size

Awards
  • Established
I used it for 8 weeks but do not be fooled into believing that 8 weeks worth is not causing trauma to your liver.

With your cycle, I would use dbol for weeks 1-3 and then take anavar weeks 6-12.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
I used it for 8 weeks but do not be fooled into believing that 8 weeks worth is not causing trauma to your liver.

With your cycle, I would use dbol for weeks 1-3 and then take anavar weeks 6-12.
thanks - I think I'll go with the two weeks off orals in the middle, to give the liver a break. The test e should have kicked in by week 3 or 4.
Why is it that test e life is 10.5 days but takes 3-4 weeks to kick in?
And what do each of you notice when it does kick in?