The most powerful LEGAL anabolic steroid stacks... and how to beat the side-effects

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

Im going to present some different cycles we offer and honest advice about the side effects. (and how to beat them)

You will learn -
  • How to build a great cycle with legal pro-steroids
  • How to use them for the best results
  • How to avoid side-effects
  • How to keep the most gains possible after a cycle

So, lets get right to it -
Lean Muscle & Strength Builder
Turinabol Muscle Stack

The Turinabol Muscle Stack is considered to be a safer overall cycle compared to the “Extreme Mass & Strength Builder” stack listed below. It is a very solid beginners cycle, but powerful enough to produce great results for a more advanced user.

Turinabol (Halodrol) - This is a very popular pro-steroid, and for good reason. Turinabol produces very well rounded results with minimal side-effects similar to the anabolic steroids Anavar or Winstrol. Users generally see solid increases in strength, lean muscle and vascularity within 3-4 weeks. For this reason Turinabol works well for either lean mass or cutting cycles. Unlike most new designer pro-steroids, this compound does not pose a gyno risk, nor does it convert to estrogen. Most results from this compound start to appear after 3 weeks, so a 6 week cycle is recommended for the best results. Since Turinabol builds lean muscle mass with minimal bloat or water retention, gains are easier to keep after the cycle.

To learn more about Turinabol - Visit the official Turinabol (Halodrol) Steroid Profile.

If accompanied with a high protein diet over a 6 week cycle, typical results from Turinabol include -
  • 10-15lbs of lean mass
  • 2-3% reduction in body fat
  • Increased strength
  • Improved muscle hardness and definition

Side-effects from Turinabol can include -
  • Liver toxicity
  • Increased cholesterol (LDL)

Checkout the "Beating the Side Effects" below to learn how you can help avoid these side-effects.

For improved results, Turinabol can be stacked with Dermacrine (must be purchased separately).

Dermacrine (Bioavailable DHEA) – Dermacrine Liqua-Vade delivers DHEA in liquid form, making it highly bio-available and more effective than regular DHEA pills. (1) Dermacrine is typically referred to as “the closes legal thing to injectable testosterone” because users report that Dermacrine seems to provide similar effects to a low dose of injectable testosterone (150mg/week). Therefore Dermacrine provides a legal “testosterone base” to the cycle and brings upon very similar effects.

Although DHEA has limited conversion to actual testosterone, it will readily convert to the hormone androstenedione -- A very similar hormone to testosterone, with potent anabolic and androgenic effects. (1,2,9) Although androstenedione can convert to estrogen, it has been shown to significantly increase lean muscle mass and strength in men, while slightly reducing body fat (almost identical effects of actual testosterone). (2) DHEA also converts to 7-oxo DHEA, which is the body’s natural fat burning hormone. Human studies have shown 7-oxo DHEA can reduce body fat by several pounds after only 6 weeks. (4-8)

When stacked with Turinabol, Dermacrine can –
  • Accelerate fat loss
  • Support libido and erection strength
  • Prevent lethargy and fatigue
  • Support the immune system

The Turinabol Muscle Stack provides 6 weeks worth of Turinabol, full liver protection and post cycle therapy (PCT).

Just follow the guidelines below -

Notes -

Take the Turinabol doses 12 hours apart, everyday. Take with or without food.
If using Dermacrine, takes doses with Turinabol.
Take the Sustain Alpha doses 12 hours apart. Take with or without food.
Take Toco-8 anytime during the day with or without food.
Take 1 scoop of EndoAmp Max 1 hour before exercise or in the morning on non-workout days. Take with food.

Extreme Mass & Strength Builder
Superdrone Muscle Stack

The Superdrone Muscle Stack is for advanced and experienced users only. The Superdrone Muscle Stack will produce more extreme results than the Turinabol Muscle Stack, but also with more noticeable side-effects.

Superdrone (original Superdrol clone) - This is a very popular legal steroid simply for the fact that it produces noticeable gains very quickly. It is an orally active anabolic steroid that has a higher anabolic potency than either Dianabol or Anavar. Superdrone produces very rapid increases in weight, sheer mass and strength. For this reason, Superdrone is commonly used for bulking cycles. Noticeable gains from this compound start to appear within the 1st week, therefore cycle length is generally limited to 4 weeks to minimize side-effects while still allowing for significant gains. Although Superdrone does not convert to estrogen, it tends to cause a rapid increase in intra-muscular water retention. Because much of the gains from Superdrone are from water retention, gains are not easily maintained after the cycle.

To learn more about Superdrone - Visit the official Superdrone Steroid Profile.

If accompanied with a high protein diet over a 6 week cycle, typical results from Superdrone include -
  • 15-20lbs weight gain
  • Strong muscular pumps
  • Increased strength
  • Increased muscle size and vascularity

Side-effects from Superdrone may include -
  • Liver toxicity
  • Increased cholesterol (LDL)
  • Increased blood pressure
  • Back pumps
  • Aggression

Checkout the "Beating the Side Effects" below to learn how you can help avoid these side-effects.

For improved results, Superdrone can be stacked with Dermacrine (must be purchased separately).

Dermacrine (Bioavailable DHEA) – Dermacrine Liqua-Vade delivers DHEA in liquid form, making it highly bio-available and more effective than regular DHEA pills. (1) Dermacrine is typically referred to as “the closes legal thing to injectable testosterone” because users report that Dermacrine seems to provide similar effects to a low dose of injectable testosterone (150mg/week). Therefore Dermacrine provides a legal “testosterone base” to the cycle and brings upon very similar effects.

Although DHEA has limited conversion to actual testosterone, it will readily convert to the hormone androstenedione -- A very similar hormone to testosterone, with potent anabolic and androgenic effects. (1,2,9) Although androstenedione can convert to estrogen, it has been shown to significantly increase lean muscle mass and strength in men, while slightly reducing body fat (almost identical effects of actual testosterone). (2) DHEA also converts to 7-oxo DHEA, which is the body’s natural fat burning hormone. Human studies have shown 7-oxo DHEA can reduce body fat by several pounds after only 6 weeks. (4-8)

When stacked with Superdrone, Dermacrine can –
  • Accelerate fat loss
  • Support libido and erection strength
  • Prevent lethargy and fatigue
  • Support the immune system

The Superdrone Muscle Stack provides enough Superdrone for a 4 week cycle (plus enough for another 4 week cycle), full liver protection and post cycle therapy (PCT).

Just follow the guidelines below -

Notes -

Take the Superdrone doses 12 hours apart, everyday. Take with or without food.
Take the Sustain Alpha doses 12 hours apart. Take with or without food.
Take Toco-8 anytime during the day with or without food.
Take 1 scoop of EndoAmp Max 1 hour before exercise or in the morning on non-workout days. Take with food.

Beating the Side Effects

Methylated steroids such as Turinabol and Superdrone can stress the liver by creating a back up of bile acid in the liver and creating a condition known as cholestasis. Luckily, this condition is reversible and avoidable with the proper drugs or supplementation.

To prevent the liver toxicity, both muscle stacks include two (2) bottles of Liver Juice.

Liver Juice is the top choice for avoiding steroid induced liver toxicity. It absorbs 8x better than standard milk thistle extract (80% silymarin) and delivers a potent dose of 500mg of milk thistle extract. Liver Juice works by increasing bile acid production in the liver and enhancing clearance of the liver toxic steroid hormones from the liver. This helps prevents steroid induced cholestasis, which is the most common liver condition developed from prolonged oral steroid use.

To learn more about Liver Juice, visit the Liver Juice information page.

Protecting the liver with Liver Juice has numerous benefits for a cycle. Liver Juice will help -
  • Promote a healthy appetite
  • Prevent lethargy and fatigue induced from liver toxicity
  • Prevent nausea and sickness induced from liver toxicity

Also, methylated steroids tend to cause a buildup of LDL cholesterol which can be dangerous for the heart and artery health.

To help prevent LDL cholesterol levels from rising, we included the cholesterol lowering supplement Toco-8.

Toco-8 is proven to reduce LDL cholesterol levels, while maintaining or raising HDL (the good cholesterol). Toco-8 has a unique ability to clean plaque from the artery walls and improve the flow of blood through the arteries. These benefits are very important for a steroid user who wants to help preserve his heart health and arterial blood flow, which is important for strong erections.

In addition, Toco-8 plays an important role in testosterone production and PCT. It has also been shown to improve hair growth on the scalp. Although Turinabol and Superdrone are fairly mild on the hair line, this is a great benefit for those who have a sensitive hair line.

To learn more about Toco-8, visit the Toco-8 information page.

Hawthorn extract can help counter the increase in blood pressure and the subsequent headaches. Keeping blood pressure in control is very important while using Superdrone. I recommend 2mL taken twice daily of a liquid Hawthorn berry extract.

To learn more about how Hawthorn can help reduce blood pressure, read this article on Hawthorn berry.

Post Cycle Therapy
Recover Testosterone and Keep the Gains​

Post cycle therapy (PCT) is an important part of getting your testosterone back up after the cycle and keeping your hard earned gains.
For PCT we included the Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) with both stacks.

This stack includes three synergistic products -

Sustain Alpha - This product naturally increases testosterone production by stimulating the body to release LH & FSH, which stimulate testosterone production. Sustain Alpha is used after a cycle to quickly regain normal testosterone production. The main ingredients in Sustain Alpha – resveratrol and 7,8-benzoflavone– are natural anti-estrogens. However, both of these compounds have proven to be more like estrogen balancers as blood tests have revealed that Sustain Alpha can raise estrogen if it is too low or lower estrogen if it is too high – therefore offering the ideal solution for virtually any individual.

Sustain Alpha has been used for years by thousands of bodybuilders to help kick testosterone production back into full gear.

Toco-8 - This potent anti-oxidant increases testicular function and allows Sustain Alpha to work better. It works by increasing the testes sensitivity to LH & FSH thus allowing them to produce higher levels of testosterone.

EndoAmp Max - This stuff ramps up growth hormone (GH) and testosterone production by providing important cellular nutrients. The main active ingredient is phosphatidylserine, which helps control cortisol levels while keeping testosterone production at its maximum. EndoAmp Max contains a scientifically proven 800mg dose of phosphatidylserine (PS). This is the exact same dose used in human clinical trials to suppress cortisol, raise testosterone and prevent muscle breakdown. EndoAmp Max also includes a potent dose of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine to ramp up GH production by over 68%. EndoAmp Max will prevent muscle loss typically associated with PCT, while helping to assist in faster recovery of natural testosterone production.

Make no mistake, the TRS is one of the most powerful testosterone simulating stacks on the market, but don't take my word for it. Jump on Google or any major bodybuilding forum and put in a search for the above products -- you will see they are the real deal, backed by thousands of positive reviews from actual users.

Although the TRS is plenty powerful for PCT with the aforementioned cycles, some users choose to stack the TRS with a SERM such as Toremifene, Clomid or Nolvadex. If used at the proper dose, a SERM can enhance testosterone recovery and work synergistically with the TRS. If using a SERM, here is my recommended dose - (with the SERM's listed from most preferred to least preferred)

Toremifene - 40mg/day

Nolvadex - 10mg/day

Clomid - 25mg/day

Keep in mind, SERMs have side-effects at high doses. To read more about the side-effects of SERM's, read this article.

If you don't make awesome gains with these stacks just call us at 1-503-841-6702. We will arrange for pick up of your products to be sent back for your full refund – That’s better than our standard refund policy.

BTW, since these stacks are over $50, you will get FREE FedEx shipping (within the US).

Thank you loyal Primordial fans!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References -
1. The Future of Nutrient Delivery - Liqua-Vade

2. Delta-4-androstene-3,17-dione binds androgen receptor, promotes myogenesis in vitro, and increases serum testosterone levels, fat-free mass, and muscle strength in hypogonadal men.
Jasuja R et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005 Feb;90(2):855-63 Nov 2

3. Evolution of genital masculinization: why do female hyaenas have such a large ‘penis’?
Frank L
Trends Ecol Evol 12:58-62 (1995)

4. Ergosteroids: Induction of Thermogenic Enzymes in Liver of Rats Treated with Steroids Derived from Dehydroepiandrosterone.
H Lardy, et al.
PNAS, Jul 1995; 92: 6617

5. Ergosteroids VI. Metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone by rat liver in vitro: A liquid chromatographic mass spectrometric study.
Marwah, A., et al.
J. Chromatog. (2002). B 767, 285-299.

6. Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone.
LARDY H, et al.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92: 6617-6619, 1995.

7. A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of 3 - acetyl - 7 - oxo - dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.
Kalman, D., et al.
(2000). Curr. Ther. Res. 61, 435-442.

8. The effect of 7 - keto Naturalean on weight loss: A randomized, double blind placebo controlled trial. Zenk, J., et al.
(2002). Curr. Ther. Res. 63, 263-272.

9. Physiological Changes in Dehydroepiandrosterone Are Not Reflected by Serum Levels of Active Androgens and Estrogens But of Their Metabolites: Intracrinology
Fernand et al.
Reproductive Endocrinology (1997) Vol. 82, No. 8 2403-2409

10. Activation of immune function by dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in age- advanced men.
Khorram O, et al.
J Gerontol 1997; 52A:M1- M7.

11. Oral dehydroepiandrosterone in physiologic doses modulates immune function in postmenopausal women.
Casson PR, et al.
Am J Obstet Gynecol. 169:1536-1539. 1993

12. Novel brain function: biosynthesis and actions of neurosteroids in neurons.
K Tsutsui, et al.
Neurosci Res, Apr 2000; 36(4): 261-73.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing Post. I cant wait until I save up some cash to purchase an SD stack. Not planning to use it anytime soon, but want in on the goods before they are gone.

Thanks PP for being there for us and not just selling products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just freakin' marvelous. :439:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic Post P.P.

Quick question regarding using Hdrol with Dermacrine...You say that using the dermacrine is kinda the equivalent to 150 mg of test a week, well I have 1 vial of test cyp laying around and I need to get some use from it before it goes bad..It will give me 10 weeks if i dose 250mg a week, so could i do that with the hdrol for the effets mentioned above???

If so will you break down for me exactly how you would recomend me setting up that cycle? I planned on doing the HDROL at 50/75/75/75/75/100 or I may just start with 75mg from week 1..I have Nolva on hand and will use the TRS stack for PCT

What do you think?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:damnit1:god dammit, I almost wish i wasn't on cycle now just so i could run these.

what a nice offer.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet:D awesome post Eric.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yes.... Very nice.. Whats the price tag gonna be?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic Post P.P.

Quick question regarding using Hdrol with Dermacrine...You say that using the dermacrine is kinda the equivalent to 150 mg of test a week, well I have 1 vial of test cyp laying around and I need to get some use from it before it goes bad..It will give me 10 weeks if i dose 250mg a week, so could i do that with the hdrol for the effets mentioned above???

If so will you break down for me exactly how you would recomend me setting up that cycle? I planned on doing the HDROL at 50/75/75/75/75/100 or I may just start with 75mg from week 1..I have Nolva on hand and will use the TRS stack for PCT

What do you think?
Can anyone respond to this??:thanks:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic Post P.P.

What do you think?
I would stick with 75-90mg the whole way through with the Turinabol (halodrol).

For the test cyp, just do 250mg/week for the first 4 weeks, then drop it. It should be get out of your system at about week 6 and you will be ready for PCT.

-Eric

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with 75-90mg the whole way through with the Turinabol (halodrol).

For the test cyp, just do 250mg/week for the first 4 weeks, then drop it. It should be get out of your system at about week 6 and you will be ready for PCT.

-Eric
thanks eric but from my research test doesn't normally kick in till like the 4th week or so..If that is so then what kinds of benefits can I have with using the test?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks eric but from my research test doesn't normally kick in till like the 4th week or so..If that is so then what kinds of benefits can I have with using the test?
Blah, so what. You will get benefit from this and it will be an awesome cycle.

Test cyp peaks in the blood about 2 days after you shoot it. Big visual gains might not kick in until week 3 or 4 on this cycle but they will be very solid when they do... and the cyp will be in your system until week 6.

-Eric

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I was reading somewhere they Sustain alpha can be used if gyno starts to flare up, because of its mild anti-estro, is this true?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
"Hawthorn extract can help counter the increase in blood pressure and the subsequent headaches. Keeping blood pressure in control is very important while using Superdrone. I recommend 2mL taken twice daily of a liquid Hawthorn berry extract."

what mg dose is 2ml? Is this a typo or is there a product that you rec that is oral? A LV hawthorn would be sweet

UKStrength

I was reading somewhere they Sustain alpha can be used if gyno starts to flare up, because of its mild anti-estro, is this true?
It could be used, but it won't reduce gyno to the same effect as a strong AI or SERM.

Normally it is best to have a SERM on-hand for gyno emergencies, but not pop them like sweeties :)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established

Test cyp peaks in the blood about 2 days after you shoot it. Big visual gains might not kick in until week 3 or 4 on this cycle but they will be very solid when they do... and the cyp will be in your system until week 6.

-Eric
Thanks Eric, Sounds good that is what I will do then..
I have liquid nolva on hand, so the "perfect" PCT in your opinion would look like???

If i use the trs stack will I need a cort control product like lean xtreme or no?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established

-Eric
also what about If i just ran the HDROL solo and then ran the test i have later again solo for 10 weeks at 250mg a week??? Would i see any good results runnning the test cyp that low?? i know most do 500mg but all i have is 1 vial and i want to put it to use soon.. and if i only run the test for 4 weeks with the Hdrol then that will only leave me with 6 weeks left which probably wouldn't benefit me much to use in the future

On hand i have 3 bottles Hdrol, LV superdrone, and 2 bottles of 1-T LV and the 1 vial of test cyp 250

.....I was gonna wait on the SD cause i dont want any xtra fat or bloat before summer comes..I am primarily looking to add lean hard mass..

Any suggestions at all on how to prioritize my cycles and what you would do with what i have??

please advise on this as I'm very curious:thanks:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Nice ad, but I can't affort it. Thanks though :)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had the money :( Unless ya'll want me to log it? In which case I would keep a journal, before/after pics, bloodwork, etc.. ;) hah

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
PP, what is the shelf life for these products? I won't be able to use until after June of this year. I want to have this on hand for when I'm ready. Also, there is enough of the Superdrone for 2 cycles, how long can it be stored? I'm just concerned because I buy alot of bulk supps and have had them dry up and such.
Thanks!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP, what is the shelf life for these products? I won't be able to use until after June of this year. I want to have this on hand for when I'm ready. Also, there is enough of the Superdrone for 2 cycles, how long can it be stored? I'm just concerned because I buy alot of bulk supps and have had them dry up and such.
Thanks!
The LV products have a solid 2 years; even longer if you store them in the fridge.

-John

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I have liquid nolva on hand, so the "perfect" PCT in your opinion would look like???

If i use the trs stack will I need a cort control product like lean xtreme or no?
Bump for suggestions

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
also what about If i just ran the HDROL solo and then ran the test i have later again solo for 10 weeks at 250mg a week??? Would i see any good results runnning the test cyp that low?? i know most do 500mg but all i have is 1 vial and i want to put it to use soon.. and if i only run the test for 4 weeks with the Hdrol then that will only leave me with 6 weeks left which probably wouldn't benefit me much to use in the future

On hand i have 3 bottles Hdrol, LV superdrone, and 2 bottles of 1-T LV and the 1 vial of test cyp 250

.....I was gonna wait on the SD cause i dont want any xtra fat or bloat before summer comes..I am primarily looking to add lean hard mass..

Any suggestions at all on how to prioritize my cycles and what you would do with what i have??

bump for suggestions

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance is doing great things in the supplement world. Much respect, and props to an unmatched level of professionalism Eric, and John. Keep it up guys!
Thanks, kid. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Here you go guys... 24 hrs left in this sale...

The Superdrone stack is $156.95 (with $20 off ^ )

The Turinabol stack is $177.95 (with $20 off ^ )

PLUS you automatically get FREE shipping with both of these stacks.

Remember - Coupon Code: STACKDISCOUNT

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
If I can still get that discount in 2 weeks when I get paid.. I AM SOLD! Because as of right now, I am broke :'(

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

The "cort control" will be handled by EndoAmp Max. Its non-hormonal, unlike the lean xtreme so it wont negatively interfere with PCT.

The nolva could be used for PCT at 10mg/day for 30 days along with the TRS. That would pretty much be the most effective PCT you could do.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Running 250mg/week for that long will require that you get hCG. Depending on how resourceful you are that might be difficult to get ahold of. If you cant get hCG then just save the test for short cycles.

I think the test and hdrol will be an awesome cycle. The Superdrone woudl stack very well with the 1-T for a future bulking cycle.

-Eric

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Running 250mg/week for that long will require that you get hCG. Depending on how resourceful you are that might be difficult to get ahold of. If you cant get hCG then just save the test for short cycles.

I think the test and hdrol will be an awesome cycle. The Superdrone woudl stack very well with the 1-T for a future bulking cycle.

-Eric
thanks Eric..

So what kind of effect will the 1-T have with superdrol?? Will that help create a Lean bulk or what?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
all diet dependent man
Thanks, yes I know this...Assuming my diet is on point which it is, what effects will the 1-T have?? What is the 1-T comparable to as far as results?

Thanks.

doyoudo911

Awards
if i were to order both, and bridge them, first sd second hd...what would be the dosing and gains made off a proper bridge?

aztec02

Awards
I know its not available anymore but I have some from before the ban. How does tren lv compare to the sd lv and turinobal lv? Would dermacrine be a good addition here as well? Any other consideration to take with the tren vs the others?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I know its not available anymore but I have some from before the ban. How does tren lv compare to the sd lv and turinobal lv? Would dermacrine be a good addition here as well? Any other consideration to take with the tren vs the others?
Superdrone < Tren < Turinabol

in terms of sides, and strength gains.

I personally dont like tren because of the blood pressure and libido issues. I love Turinabol stacked with formestane or fura on a lean bulk or cut.

and love SD for a bulk.

Derm can be ran as a base with all 3 compounds. I personally recommend it.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just purchased the superdrone stack and a bottle of 1-t lv when i actually wanted the dermacrine . so the question is can i incorparate the 1-t in my cycle the same way as i would of if i had the dermacrine if i was following the superdrone muscle stack protocol?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
just purchased the superdrone stack and a bottle of 1-t lv when i actually wanted the dermacrine . so the question is can i incorparate the 1-t in my cycle the same way as i would of if i had the dermacrine if i was following the superdrone muscle stack protocol?
call primordial and they can fix that for you.

wingzors

Awards
Is the addition of dermacrine gonna increase the chances of gyno during the cycle or off?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Is the addition of dermacrine gonna increase the chances of gyno during the cycle or off?
It depends on what you are adding it to. Derma probably ranks low on the gyno inducing scale, but I probably wouldn't combine it with high dose tren (like tren lv) due to the pregnenolone content. "Preg" is a prohormone to several steroids including progesterone. And tren is somewhat notorious for causing progesterone gyno/symptoms being a 19-nor steroid.

Depending on individual susceptibility, any horomonal product can potentially produce gyno or its symptoms on cycle, in PCT, after PCT, etc. Lots of variables. But like I said, Derma probably ranks low, def. lower than superdrol and tren and I dunno maybe similar to halodrol (which has a pretty low incidence of gyno issues).

wingzors

Awards
It depends on what you are adding it to. Derma probably ranks low on the gyno inducing scale, but I probably wouldn't combine it with high dose tren (like tren lv) due to the pregnenolone content. "Preg" is a prohormone to several steroids including progesterone. And tren is somewhat notorious for causing progesterone gyno/symptoms being a 19-nor steroid.

Depending on individual susceptibility, any horomonal product can potentially produce gyno or its symptoms on cycle, in PCT, after PCT, etc. Lots of variables. But like I said, Derma probably ranks low, def. lower than superdrol and tren and I dunno maybe similar to halodrol (which has a pretty low incidence of gyno issues).
Oh thanks you. I was just going to turn the halostack and add derma but I haven't stacked anything before so I wasn't sure

aztec02

Awards
Although you pry wouldn't need it with hdrol what would be your best anti- gyno protocol for ph such as tren and sd? Otc and prescription answers apply. And would these things be dosed on as well as post cycle?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Although you pry wouldn't need it with hdrol what would be your best anti- gyno protocol for ph such as tren and sd? Otc and prescription answers apply. And would these things be dosed on as well as post cycle?
Short question, very, very long and convoluted answers depending on numerous variables. If I have time later, I will post about a dozen links with about 50 pages of reading total to get you started:).