PH Cutting cycle, such a thing?

sugashane

Awards
I started my cutting diet last week, and started vpx clen today, I wanted to look into a PH cycle to run maybe 3 weeks ( as results have tapered off after that in the past), but due to water rtetention and what not, I have never heard of a ph or a stack that would be beneficial to some one cutting, the way winny could being an aas. Any help would be appreciated, by the way, I am new here, I post on bb.com as well, nice to be here.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it time to some reading...
Cutting cycles are very common. Using PHs to cut is really just allowing you to retain existing muscle, but it won't actually aid in losing fat. If you cut without an anabolic, you will lose some muscle with the fat. Using a PH & clen, you should be able to keep the muscle you have & strip off some fat.

Nordiol or 1-test are perfect for dry, lean gains. I would use a small amount of 4ad with either of them. There's plenty of info on here if you look around.

sugashane

Awards
Sounds like it time to some reading...
Cutting cycles are very common. Using PHs to cut is really just allowing you to retain existing muscle, but it won't actually aid in losing fat. If you cut without an anabolic, you will lose some muscle with the fat. Using a PH & clen, you should be able to keep the muscle you have & strip off some fat.

Nordiol or 1-test are perfect for dry, lean gains. I would use a small amount of 4ad with either of them. There's plenty of info on here if you look around.
thanks, I am researching as we speak, seems to me M1T is a very popular PH for cutting, and not much water retention, which I want as I have stopped taking creatine for that reason. I have taken 4ad , and it combated the sides of 1ad well, as I didnt experience any lethargy but a major loss of libido. But how does Nordiol, 1-test, and M1T compare, when used in a cutting cycle? Which is the most potent?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I experience some water retention on m1t but it goes away after cycle so its not too bad but letting you know there is a possibility of it happening.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I hold a lot of water on m1t, I dont think I'd use it for cutting. I am goiing to use a 1-test transdermal with a little 4ad & clen in a few weeks for cutting.

You will get the biggest size/strength gains from m1t or a 1-test/4ad stack. But much of the weight put o with these Phs is water & it comes off. Nordiol is very anabolic, but not very androgenic. You will get good strength gains & decent size gains without water weight & with few side effects. It converts to deca.

The 4ad should help the libido by replacing endogenous test. You'd really lose it without it.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also experience water retention on M1T. Actually most do, from what I've learned.

sugashane

Awards
I hold a lot of water on m1t, I dont think I'd use it for cutting. I am goiing to use a 1-test transdermal with a little 4ad & clen in a few weeks for cutting.

You will get the biggest size/strength gains from m1t or a 1-test/4ad stack. But much of the weight put o with these Phs is water & it comes off. Nordiol is very anabolic, but not very androgenic. You will get good strength gains & decent size gains without water weight & with few side effects. It converts to deca.

The 4ad should help the libido by replacing endogenous test. You'd really lose it without it.
so what would you reccomend as far as a stack goes for cutting? waht would the difference be between taking the 1-test trans/4ad and taking the M1T/4ad? Also when you say "clen"...what are we talking about? Im confused....clenbutrx?

thanks for your help by the way

sugashane

Awards
I experience some water retention on m1t but it goes away after cycle so its not too bad but letting you know there is a possibility of it happening.
when I took a 5 week cycle of 1ad/4ad, I gained nearly 10 pounds, I think 8 of it was water, I started at 210 went up to 220 now Im at 208, I dont think I gained any size but water from that cycle, but man did I get strong.....anyways thats a different thread.

Back to the point, I am not "too" worried about water retention, as I think I only wanna take a 3 week cycle, and I do realize how quickly it goes away. But the less the better, you know.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
so what would you reccomend as far as a stack goes for cutting? waht would the difference be between taking the 1-test trans/4ad and taking the M1T/4ad? Also when you say "clen"...what are we talking about? Im confused....clenbutrx?

thanks for your help by the way
I really think nordiol is the way to go for cutting, I'd do a transdermal at a 4:1 ratio of Nor to 4ad. You will definitely bloat from M1t, & probably bloat a little from any stack with 4ad. If you do take m1t or a lot of 4ad, you could just run an anti-e like letro, dex, or formestane to control the water retention. The other benefit to going with a transdermal is that you can run it 6-8 weeks straight, where with m1t the max is about 4 wks.

Clenbuterol, the research drug. I thought that's what you meant by clen, but I guess you're taking clenbutrx. Real clen is probably much cheaper & definitely more effective.

sugashane

Awards
You will definitely bloat from M1t, & probably bloat a little from any stack with 4ad. If you do take m1t or a lot of 4ad, you could just run an anti-e like letro, dex, or formestane to control the water retention. The other benefit to going with a transdermal is that you can run it 6-8 weeks straight, where with m1t the max is about 4 wks.

couple things, I am not too worried about the bloating aspect, because I know how fast it goes away once Im off, and I would actually rather run a 3-4 week cycle (23 days) than do a big 6-8 week cycle, besides I have found in the past, with me, that gains taper off at the 4 week mark. And I have just heard so much about M1T being the best and all that, I guess I really wanted to try it, But I have to keep in mind that my goal is cutting right now, so what ever will help me acheive the lowest BF% and maintain or increase muscle size, hardness, or strength is what I want. And by the way, I am taking Clenbutrx, and will be taking it with whatever PH I decide to go with. So with all that in mind, and the length of cycle I want to take, what do you think I should go with? Still the Nor/4ad?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I don't really mind water too much, but I think we are all finding out that many are retaining water on M1T, I know I do. I still really like it, but be prepatred for water. And remember:

IT'S NOT THE ANDROGEN THAT DENOTES A CUTTING CYCLE, IT'S THE DIET AND CARDIO. Some may seem more conducive to cutting, but any will help you retain muscle while losing fat.

sugashane

Awards
you could just run an anti-e like letro, dex, or formestane to control the

Clenbuterol, the research drug. I thought that's what you meant by clen, but I guess you're taking clenbutrx.
1. why not just take nolvadex ( i already have it so....)

2. I am not getting ready for a competition, so I dont think the Clenbuterol is necasarry, plus I havent done enough cutting cycles and experimented with enough thermogenics to be messing with sympathomimetics. But it is tempting.

sugashane

Awards
here are the possible cycles I have come up with...

1. m1t (not going above 10mg)/ m5aa
2. nordiol transdermal/4ad at like 300-400mg dosages (should be ok to keep water retention to a minimum....no?)

also can someone PM me where I can order some clenbuterol?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Either of your ideas will work. Its just a matter of how much water you want to retain, its only temporary. I dont mind bloating in the winter, but in the summertime I want to look lean. I am planning to run letro with my midsummer cycle to keep the water off.

If you only want to run a 3-4 weeker, the m1t will be more effective. Gains are almost immediate. With a transdermal, it will be 2-3 weeks before it really kicks in.

You could use nolva, but an anti-e is better for water retention than a SERM like nolva.

xpander007

Awards
What about a 1-T, 1,4 Andro for cutting I've always read that does wonders if you don't want to jump into something as hard as M1T.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
IT'S NOT THE ANDROGEN THAT DENOTES A CUTTING CYCLE, IT'S THE DIET AND CARDIO. Some may seem more conducive to cutting, but any will help you retain muscle while losing fat.
Amen brotha!! Hell, i can cut on just about ANY AS or PH if i really want too. Obviously some compounds will aid in helping getting a lean look... DIET DIET CARDIO AND MORE DIET is what will get you "cut". ;)