Superdrol Liqua-Vade...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any interest in this?

We are thinking about doing a limited time run...

-Eric

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
of course ppl will jump all over this, but considering its superdrol, price MUST be competitive

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the point of the LV? SD is already methylated.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
prob just to get to the blood quicker...but yeah its still a methyl compound...

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
maybe they will have 5mg doses...plus gives a chance to people who did get a crack at it the after the ban

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
either method of production sounds pretty interesting...

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
How about doing a LV of Orastan E/A? Wouldn't that make a nice stack with a methyl?

What about a non-methylated version of Superdrol? Is that possible?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about doing a LV of Orastan E/A? Wouldn't that make a nice stack with a methyl?

Drostanolone? Yeah that would be sweet... and completely illegal.

-Eric

Cassavus

Yeah, I'm with the others. Pill form would be cool to see, especially with people getting crap results with some of the m-drol batches.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats the point of the LV? SD is already methylated.
Methylated doesnt mean 100% delivery, the drug still needs to be molecularily dispersed, pass the USWL and permeate through the cellular membranes.

You could expect probably 2x or possibly 3x better absorption with LV technology compared to a pill or capsule with SD.

-Eric

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...probably would get better turnout with superdrol tablets that are scored...so one could dose in 5mg increments...
Gotta agree with this, cant really think of any ph's which would need liqua vade to be honest. Its some great technology though formestane liqua vade would be most interesting.

Cassavus

Methylated doesnt mean 100% delivery, the drug still needs to be molecularily dispersed, pass the USWL and permeate through the cellular membranes.

You could expect probably 2x or possibly 3x better absorption with LV technology compared to a pill or capsule with SD.

-Eric
If it's better absorbed with LV, would this be less harsh on the liver?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

i second that actually ...... Make an LV of something like furazadrol or Prostanozol ..

Would make a really nice addition to a meythl cycle,, and the LV delivery system would enhance the furaza or prostan alot i think :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
superdrol LV i would love to see this. also like some have already mentioned i think a non methyl like furaz or prostanz would be awesome i also liked the idea of formestane LV. another cool one to do would be a stanodrol LV(DHT).

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Seems interesting, when would it be available

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's better absorbed with LV, would this be less harsh on the liver?
What gets absorbed through the portal system goes to the liver, so no. (maybe for the small amount that goes sublingual though)

-Eric

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
superdrol LV i would love to see this. also like some have already mentioned i think a non methyl like furaz or prostanz would be awesome i also liked the idea of formestane LV. another cool one to do would be a stanodrol LV(DHT).

Yeah would be cool if they made a furaz or prostanz LV !!!! i hope they take notice :) :) :) :)

And a formestane and stanodrol LV would be cool aswell...

Could primordial perfomance just stick every decent product into an LV :) :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah would be cool if they made a furaz or prostanz LV !!!! i hope they take notice :) :) :) :)

And a formestane and stanodrol LV would be cool aswell...

Could primordial perfomance just stick every decent product into an LV :) :)
what the hell is stanodrol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
superdrol will sell no matter how you package it so you really can't go wrong with making it. I like the formestane idea that a few other posters mentioned.

sw bill

Awards
Wouldn't it be one of the banned ph's? Either way I'm in..

Cassavus

What gets absorbed through the portal system goes to the liver, so no. (maybe for the small amount that goes sublingual though)

-Eric
Ok, I understand now. I went back and read the full article of LV instead of bits and pieces, haha! :) Before, I had thought that most of the absorption was done orally. That's what I get for being lazy.

Anyway, back on topic. To answer your question Eric, I say yes to Superdrol LV!

Broly

Awards
  • Established
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One - this is Stanodrol (a CEL product), a prohormone to stanolone. It's tha same as Methyl 1D from LG sciences.
I also suport this one as furazabol/prostanzolol, I guess they would be perfect to aply on LV:D

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Since you could use less LV, would this mean not as harsh on the liver?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably pick up a few bottles. I wonder, for those of us who grabbed a few bottles of 1-t tren LV - how would a 1-T Tren LV / Superdrol LV stack run? I think that might work well with the right PCT.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys don't do this I'm just going to dump my MDrol into some EVOO so I can take doses smaller than 10mg, lol...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great idea. formestane liquivade also is very interesting, as well as Epi LV which no one mentioned.

why only do a short run when its legal?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Def like the form LV idea.

Sure SD LV would be popular.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be a great idea--the ability to dose SD in a more customized manner. Also, as to liver toxicity, as it would have better bioavailability you could use a smaller dose to achieve a give result; thus, less liver stress, less risk of sides.

I like the idea very much. HOWEVER, would this be the original Alpha isomer, or the less potent Beta isomer?

Crowbar

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
m-drol and methadrol are the b isomer right?

jeremiah0079

Awards
So PP, how much $ are we talking here and when could we expect this?

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I really like the idea of LV Formestane, Orastan E/A, or even Adrenosterone

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Ever considered a LV Forskolin? Biotest has a very nice Forskolin supplement called Carbolin-19. It's specially modified to improve the oral bioavailability and half-life (both problems with Forskolin).

Anyway, it's a nice bridging, fat loss, recomp supplement, but a little pricey. If you could put out a better priced product with better or equal bioavailability and half-life I'm certain you'd have a winner.

Crowbar

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Hows about just getting this supposed stronger alpha isomer of superdrol? im not sure whether to believe the talk over this but id certainly buy a bottle to find out :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orastan-A/E LV!!!

actscipro

Awards
Love this idea...and all the other suggestions too!! you'd get business here...

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
cel produced a clone of it,

Stano-Drol is a naturally occurring compound that is a precursor to Stanolone (DHT derivative). It is commonly used by those looking to achieve lean muscle, strength and muscle hardening effects. Ideal in a cutting, recomp or lean bulk cycle.

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one – 150 mg

i guess i mean Stanolone but stanodrol is cels clone for the compound. A good compound for a lean bulk / cut

Anyway i was just trying to say a LV prostanz or furazadrol or some kind of cutting compound would be great.

Your 1-t is great for bulking and forgive me for saying this but you can allready get a LV superdrol from bradley asgard i think or something like that i think its called microdrol.....

Im sure and you already know this that people would love your superdrol LV but im just giving you my personal view that i would prefer or love to see a cutting Compound in LV form down the line....

I mean i loved furazadrol but it had to be dosed high if your LV system really is 4 x times as potent then wouldent this be great for a non meth cutting compound.

Anyway this is my personal view and i hope you guys could do something would like to know what you think.

If not then im sorry for giving out my view if it has anoyed any of you. didnt intend it to be that way at all.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One - this is Stanodrol (a CEL product), a prohormone to stanolone. It's tha same as Methyl 1D from LG sciences.
I also suport this one as furazabol/prostanzolol, I guess they would be perfect to aply on LV:D
thanks for your support on my advice, it seems a few people in here are hopeing for somekind of LV which would make a great cutter,

Their are to many bulking compounds out their. I hope the PP reps take notice of our love for furzadrol and pstanz :) :)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Can you make LV stacks? M-Drol/Epi? Make a bulk version, a cut version, and an all out animal version. Add an AI to it also. Maybe ONE product all inclusive except for PCT? And make it Root Beer flavor!!!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29