Advice Please!

ChrisG10

Awards
Well around august I took decabolen....very very dumb idea had amazing gains and only 1 side for around 2 days. I did not know enough about it when I took it i had basic knowledge of ph and thought i knew enough but i clearly didn't. Around week 3 I noticed lower back pain or back pumps nothing major like slight pain nothing to affect my daily life. That was in August now it is the end of December I still have little pain there I have started to take Milk Thistle to get rid of the pain and I guess it's working...but I still have this pain and im not sure what it is if i press where my kidneys are located it hurts a tad bit but my urine has been normal, no liver pain, no other pains or anything...oh and this great supplement decabolen gave me a mild case of gyno...since I don't have access to Novla or Clomid I read that trans reversal has been said to help cure it. Others tell me just take epistane it removes gyno but that is gone now and im not a big fan of taking a ph, to get rid of something that a ph caused.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
taking Epi is not the solution... if you think your kidneys are hurting and/or still have lower back pain then you should see a doctor

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Absolutely agree UM. Set up an appointment ASAP.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
go see a doctor like the above 2 and everyone else here will tell u.

if u dont have insurance, well thats no good, but no one on here is a doctor and we will not give u medical advise if ur having side effects due to unknown potential organ damage.

as for the gyno, stay away from any and all steroids. get ur hands on some nolva....my 12 year old cousin could find it online if she wanted.

ChrisG10

Awards
I've had a physical in September and all they said was that my blood pressure was a tad bit high...it was only around 10 above the lowest level

mikkel4700

Awards
go see a doctor..

i dosn`t have to be your kidnyes. i sometimes i have lower back pain but that is because i have a ****ty bed. but go see a doc.