Looking for a good reliable PH??

doclegion

Awards
Im a little new here and i used the search function and i couldnt find any answers SO!!!!

I was interested in a PH that i would get results from without wasting cash?? I know its usually a gamble but i figured i would try to get some opinions

Out of most of the research i was leaning toward LG science Trifecta stack or one of the small stacks by AMS??

I heard you need high doses of 1-Andro and/or Decavol at like 600mg a serving and the bottles by AMS only contain doses way smaller then that
I dont know all i did so far is read a little about em

any other opions welcome im sure these aint the only 2

CHEERS :cheers:

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
yea theres a thread below this with ppl talking about which PH's worked and which didnt.. read through that and you might get an answer..

I found Phera-Plex and it's clones to be good.. however it's a methyl so probably not great for a beginner..

Ive never done Halo-Drol or its clones but some beginners get GREAT gains from it.. just look around at some logs and find what fits into your goals!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals The One, iForce Bold, Hdrol, Havoc (epi) are all decent beginners PH's Do some reasearch bro! The search bar is your friend!

doclegion

Awards
and whats past the point of beginning hahahaha

doclegion

Awards
Thought superdrol was discontinued??
Gotta order it outside the US ay??

doclegion

Awards
NO sweat im on it

im just tryin to get it all together
i wouldnt mind a cycle of a PH as long as i can drop it safe and it be effective

doclegion

Awards
Not 100 percent but i been looking at maybe M-drol or H-drol or phera-plex those seem about right until i learn of more and whats in em and how to use

me and a buddy were thinking of takin trifect stack seeing how that goes if i dont lean toward on anything else
personally im more interested in one of the above if im gonna go that route from whats on here **** lol

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not 100 percent but i been looking at maybe M-drol or H-drol or phera-plex those seem about right until i learn of more and whats in em and how to use

me and a buddy were thinking of takin trifect stack seeing how that goes if i dont lean toward on anything else
personally im more interested in one of the above if im gonna go that route from whats on here **** lol
DO NOT DO M DROL. It is Superdrol and definitely NOT for a first run. Since you are going for a first run you are going to get great results almost no matter what you use. Like I said before, I would probably go with H drol, The One, Epi (Havoc), or Bold.

Apoxi

Awards
Superdrol is not a PH. It is an active steroid. It was my first run and I experienced no sides with it and had no problems with PCT. In my case though, I have no family history of medical problems, ran a very good on cycle protocol, had a great PCT lined up with it and also had my diet and training down to a T as well. It depends on the person, but most people should not use something as harsh as superdrol/mdrol/etc. as a first run. I am one of the "lucky" ones I suppose that has a good tolerance to these kinds of things.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is not a PH. It is an active steroid. It was my first run and I experienced no sides with it and had no problems with PCT. In my case though, I have no family history of medical problems, ran a very good on cycle protocol, had a great PCT lined up with it and also had my diet and training down to a T as well. It depends on the person, but most people should not use something as harsh as superdrol/mdrol/etc. as a first run. I am one of the "lucky" ones I suppose that has a good tolerance to these kinds of things.
I wasn't implying it was a "PH" :). But he said good reliable PH in the title and sdrol is a super harsh designer steroid. It is in no way good for a first run and also a first run doesn't need something that powerful to get great results.

doclegion

Awards
Have you done any research at all on PH's?
I been doing some reading the last couple months nothing serious thats why im here lol

I aint looking for something now or even down the road more curious and educating myself a little

Something light would be good from reading on here i see a few light ones i just gotta learn what makes em light so i can watch for things next time, as i said im more interested in what i would need on the cycle as far as PCT goes but im on here everyday reading a figuring things out

doclegion

Awards
DO NOT DO M DROL. It is Superdrol and definitely NOT for a first run. Since you are going for a first run you are going to get great results almost no matter what you use. Like I said before, I would probably go with H drol, The One, Epi (Havoc), or Bold.
HEARD hahaha thats awesome

I would be leaning toward H-drol and i think i see why its light compared to M-drol

The one looks good as well thanks I just want the best bang for the buck cause i know other **** needs to go with it

I dont need to be Arnold tomorrow hahaha

Thanks your advice has helped me already

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Usually starter "prohormones" recommended here are Hdrol or Epi. If you choose Hdrol get 2 bottles, start out at 50mg and take your time when you increase the dose

doclegion

Awards
Usually starter "prohormones" recommended here are Hdrol or Epi. If you choose Hdrol get 2 bottles, start out at 50mg and take your time when you increase the dose
You dont think i should stick with one and start at 25 then work into 50 or 75?? Or you sayin starting at 50 would give better results?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
epistane is not a pro-hormone
its already active
so its a steroid but its a methylated form of its original chemical composition
making it a new steroid compound thats not yet illegal
in other words its a designer steroid

oh and yeah h-drol is a relatively safe prohormone and yes it is a prohormone
if your worried about side effects then id go with h-drol
definitely not m-drol for first time use, dont even think about it

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEARD hahaha thats awesome

I would be leaning toward H-drol and i think i see why its light compared to M-drol

The one looks good as well thanks I just want the best bang for the buck cause i know other **** needs to go with it

I dont need to be Arnold tomorrow hahaha

Thanks your advice has helped me already
There are other supplements that need to go with every PH (i.e. support supplements and PCT supplements). But just make sure and go with something mild at first because running a PH is serious business. And when I say "mild" I mean that it is "mild" in that it is not as effective as some other PH/DS. I am in no way saying that it will not produce great results because it will. So what are your thoughts on the PH you will run, support supps, and your PCT?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
its already active
so its a steroid but its methylated form of its original chemical composition

I think he put it in quotations for a reason...

you're preaching to the choir here.

I think you should look into epi and hdrol as a starter no matter if you want to look into a harsher one or not. There are some people that will get better results on epi than they will from superdrol. It just depends on how your body reacts. SO Harsh compound does not always equal better gains. Just keep that in mind.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with Hdrol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You dont think i should stick with one and start at 25 then work into 50 or 75?? Or you sayin starting at 50 would give better results?
25mg of Halodrol is nothing, it's a waste of time. Start at 50mg for a couple weeks to assess tolerance. Then bump to 75mg for a couple weeks, this a pretty sweet spot for most people. A lot of guys like myself have a high tolerance for hdrol and so 100+mg is a pretty common dose... Just take your time working your way up to assess sides and you are fine.

its already active
so its a steroid but its a methylated form of its original chemical composition

Yeah like n8te said there's a reason I put it in quotes

Hdrol is a little more questionable as it's supposed to be a PH to turinabol however it possesses anabolic properties of its own so as i understand it, it's an active steroid with a small conversion factor to Tbol.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
25mg of Halodrol is nothing, it's a waste of time. Start at 50mg for a couple weeks to assess tolerance. Then bump to 75mg for a couple weeks, this a pretty sweet spot for most people. A lot of guys like myself have a high tolerance for hdrol and so 100+mg is a pretty common dose... Just take your time working your way up to assess sides and you are fine.

Yeah like n8te said there's a reason I put it in quotes

Hdrol is a little more questionable as it's supposed to be a PH to turinabol however it possesses anabolic properties of its own so as i understand it, it's an active steroid with a small conversion factor to Tbol.

^nice semi-nomenclature bro :D. And you are correct. But as Unreal said man, if you do decide to go with Hdrol start it at 50mg and then if you feel comfortable bump to 75mg

doclegion

Awards
I wasn't implying it was a "PH" :). But he said good reliable PH in the title and sdrol is a super harsh designer steroid. It is in no way good for a first run and also a first run doesn't need something that powerful to get great results.
Im leaning toward H-drol or Epi
as far as support sups go my understanding is very little but the CEL cycle assist with the CEL PCT assist??

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im leaning toward H-drol or Epi
as far as support sups go my understanding is very little but the CEL cycle assist with the CEL PCT assist??
Ok I am not saying this to throw anything in your face but I hope you are planning to research on PH/DS/AAS alot more before you start. Everyone wants to run a good cycle. But hardly anyone knows how to do it safely and you would be surprised how many people don't do their research and lose all of their gains after a cycle.

Also you would need to preload the cycle assist for 2 weeks prior to the start of your cycle and as for PCT I would recommend getting Annabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support and getting some Nolvadex (it is arguable that you need this but this will definitely be most effective and better to be safe than sorry) and run it at 20/20/10/10. That means 20mgs the first two weeks and 10mgs the last two. But before you do a cycle you seriously need to do more research man (not hating on ya) it's just the smart thing to do. It took me years of research (not saying that it will take you that long) on this stuff to feel comfortable with it and I made incredible gains natural bodybuilding so do not think that you absolutely NEED this because in reality you do not. It is a great help to an experienced bodybuilder but if you do not know the proper uses of it then it will hurt you much more then help you. Just research research research and you will be good to go :).

doclegion

Awards
Ok I am not saying this to throw anything in your face but I hope you are planning to research on PH/DS/AAS alot more before you start. Everyone wants to run a good cycle. But hardly anyone knows how to do it safely and you would be surprised how many people don't do their research and lose all of their gains after a cycle.

Also you would need to preload the cycle assist for 2 weeks prior to the start of your cycle and as for PCT I would recommend getting Annabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support and getting some Nolvadex (it is arguable that you need this but this will definitely be most effective and better to be safe than sorry) and run it at 20/20/10/10. That means 20mgs the first two weeks and 10mgs the last two. But before you do a cycle you seriously need to do more research man (not hating on ya) it's just the smart thing to do. It took me years of research (not saying that it will take you that long) on this stuff to feel comfortable with it and I made incredible gains natural bodybuilding so do not think that you absolutely NEED this because in reality you do not. It is a great help to an experienced bodybuilder but if you do not know the proper uses of it then it will hurt you much more then help you. Just research research research and you will be good to go :).
Oh yea!!!! im in no hurry to try it it interests me so i looked it up and ended up here believe me im far from giving it a go today i wanna keep my gains i understand that much, i still gotta figure out how everything reacts with each other before hand thanks

Im aware of the pre loading the cycle support
you basing this off a 4 week cycle?? and what do i need to know about how to keep the gains??

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea!!!! im in no hurry to try it it interests me so i looked it up and ended up here believe me im far from giving it a go today i wanna keep my gains i understand that much, i still gotta figure out how everything reacts with each other before hand thanks

Im aware of the pre loading the cycle support
you basing this off a 4 week cycle?? and what do i need to know about how to keep the gains??
Sounds good. What are you running?

doclegion

Awards
Sounds good. What are you running?
Running as in PCT or anabolic?? I got confused
If your talking about supplement wise??

I dont really run anything special i just stick to my fish,chicken, rice, the occasional cheeseburger for cals,
supps
up your mass (meal replacement only)
Elite whey (PW or meal supp)
EAS creatine occasionally
EAS glutamine
ON-BCAA's
STS Nitric
and the mmost important part lifting