Dymethazine banned?

Thewhizz

Awards
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew why dymethazine was taken off the market?

Any info is appreciated, thanks.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
We never saw any tests that said that... wasn't that list a suspect list used for the BB.com raid, not any actual test results?
there was a suspect list for why the went after each product because when the FDA tested the compound thats what it tested to be and dymeth was tested by FDA labs to be SD

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've used plain sd, and dymeth, they are not the same.

dymeth was not just sd. it was different. and not in a better way either.

I feel the test just showed the parent compound. and didn't differentiate between the two molecules being boded.

the test came out too fast for it to be a thourough (sp) test. btw.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
They had been buying products and testing them over a period of time not just what the confiscated during the raids.

But do see your point about them not differentiating the 2... maybe have had traces of SD along with, who knows but thats what the tests showed

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
it wasnt the exact chemical composition of superdrol but it was extremely close to it. so it was like somewhat modified superdrol.
if you want it but cant find it, competitive edge labs makes a clone called d-zine

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I feel the test just showed the parent compound. and didn't differentiate between the two molecules being boded.

They had been testing the products for some time now. It didn't just start the day before the post started popping up...

Also, it could have been just SD and under dosed. Perhaps that's the reason why you felt more "effects" on SD vs dymeth

I wouldn't put it past anyone to say it was an under dosed version.

I read a few log that said it was great and many that said it was trash...

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I happened to pick up a box @ a supplement store near my house because I knew it was discontinued

I'm also wondering how it differs from SD as far as Gains:Sides ratio.

And is it as or more suppressive than SD?

spartan300

Awards
They had been testing the products for some time now. It didn't just start the day before the post started popping up...

Also, it could have been just SD and under dosed. Perhaps that's the reason why you felt more "effects" on SD vs dymeth

I wouldn't put it past anyone to say it was an under dosed version.

I read a few log that said it was great and many that said it was trash...
same FDA called hdrol turinabol lol
dont think the results are accurate

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I really want to know what is in all the supplements that I take. The only benefit that I see coming out of all the investigations is somewhat of the truth coming out about certain products.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think a lot of the testing done is mass spec which should report the molecular weight of the compound, dymeth should report a value twice as high as SD, so there should be an unmistakable difference.

That said i also noticed that the FDA called halodrol turinabol even though it's not the same... I don't think Tbol has the chlorine on it... not sure but the structures are different...

I guess we need to know wtf the fda did for their testing.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of the testing done is mass spec which should report the molecular weight of the compound, dymeth should report a value twice as high as SD, so there should be an unmistakable difference.

That said i also noticed that the FDA called halodrol turinabol even though it's not the same... I don't think Tbol has the chlorine on it... not sure but the structures are different...

I guess we need to know wtf the fda did for their testing.
I agree if in fact that is what was in dymeth in actuality. For all that we know it was just good old sd or a sugar pill (not). Not throwing punches at iforce but, honestly, I have come to be skeptical of many now a days.

I have this story of a company whom released a product that was a great PCT research chemical. All of the testers reported great effects against estrogen with minimal side effects. This was the first lot. Those SOB's, after the first lot, diminished the products efficacy by lowering the mgs severly just to make more profit, I suppose?

So, the first batch tested as was, but it was found that following batches were very under dosed...some product from the 3rd batch was sent to three labs and the tested product was way under dosed.

People begin to wonder why their older batches were so effective and the later batches were ineffective. Punches were thrown and the company changed it's name.....etc, etc, i'll send the story here...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reminds me of the original Halodrol 50 being spiked with Phera, and then no more phera in it, lol... The phera was probably the majority of the gains in those bottles... 50mg of Hdrol is weak ****.

Sucks that companies do that, it's a shady business.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I know i have no lab at my place, so the only way of knowing what is in things is to compare them to other things.

dz gave me rapid gains in weight/strength while I was doing intense cardio for my strength and condiiton class 3 days a week, and then moderate cardio on off days. I was also on a low/moderate carb/ high protein diet. (and was still able to keep up in the class. got an A)

but the first day of taking dz, my bp jumped and my vision got blurry, which i've only noticed from using illegal aas, or combing ds's.

I also got sick as sh*t 2nd week into pct and that 10lbs, was gone.

I bought dz when it first was released, like, the first few days. so if I got any batch, it was the first.

no, what I used wasn't under dosed sd. 30mgs of sd is better than what I used. but not as strong, and sides on this were apparent, where on sd, they are zero.

like I said, I'd like to be able to go on a bulk diet, and be prepared for the drop in immune function, and give dimeth another run someday. but then again, there is a reason this steroid was left behind and forgotten...

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Dimeth not = to Sdrol

I have been "lurking" for a while on AM reading posts, so plz don't flame me when you see "Posts: 1".

I was just flipping through the 9th edition of Anabolics by Llyewynn or whatever his name is (when I should have been teleworking-just arrived today-couldn't resist:eek:uttahere:) and they are clearly two different compounds and that double azide bridge bond crap description on BB.com and elsewhere (before they took the page down) was actually accurate-a rarity in the supp industry of course.

Dimethazine/Roxilon was actually a prescription steroid (with an azide bridge between two methyldrostanolone molecules) for a while in a few countries before being discontinued for lack of success. Its androgenic rating (relative to methyltest) is 96 and and its anabolic rating is 210.

Superdrol was never commercially marketed and is the stronger of the two it seems (though they are both very harsh on the liver based on the literature-I'll try my bottle in the future and report back). Sdrol's numbers (same reference chem) are androgenic:20 and anabolic: 400.

The string of posts about the DEA's testing accuracy is full of good points because Halodrol-50 and Promagnon-25 and Clostebol and Turinabol are 4 distinct steroids. Halodrol-50 apparently exerts most of its effects without conversion to Turinabol which is though to be minimal, but they are pretty similar in profile. I think the same is true for Clostebol and Promagnon. The molecular differences are so minor that the test results were probably legitimately inaccurate.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
well, I know i have no lab at my place, so the only way of knowing what is in things is to compare them to other things.

dz gave me rapid gains in weight/strength while I was doing intense cardio for my strength and condiiton class 3 days a week, and then moderate cardio on off days. I was also on a low/moderate carb/ high protein diet. (and was still able to keep up in the class. got an A)

but the first day of taking dz, my bp jumped and my vision got blurry, which i've only noticed from using illegal aas, or combing ds's.

I also got sick as sh*t 2nd week into pct and that 10lbs, was gone.

I bought dz when it first was released, like, the first few days. so if I got any batch, it was the first.

no, what I used wasn't under dosed sd. 30mgs of sd is better than what I used. but not as strong, and sides on this were apparent, where on sd, they are zero.

like I said, I'd like to be able to go on a bulk diet, and be prepared for the drop in immune function, and give dimeth another run someday. but then again, there is a reason this steroid was left behind and forgotten...
Your saying that it was stronger in sides or stronger in strength and weight department?
Because if it was stronger, anabolic, then it couldn't have been under dosed or it was in fact an alternate 'version' as they put it. HOWEVER, if it yielded more sides then that is odd because they said it was to have 'less sides than sd'

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

J, was it worse anabolically or androgenically

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have been "lurking" for a while on AM reading posts, so plz don't flame me when you see "Posts: 1".

I was just flipping through the 9th edition of Anabolics by Llyewynn or whatever his name is (when I should have been teleworking-just arrived today-couldn't resist:eek:uttahere:) and they are clearly two different compounds and that double azide bridge bond crap description on BB.com and elsewhere (before they took the page down) was actually accurate-a rarity in the supp industry of course.

Dimethazine/Roxilon was actually a prescription steroid (with an azide bridge between two methyldrostanolone molecules) for a while in a few countries before being discontinued for lack of success. Its androgenic rating (relative to methyltest) is 96 and and its anabolic rating is 210.

Superdrol was never commercially marketed and is the stronger of the two it seems (though they are both very harsh on the liver based on the literature-I'll try my bottle in the future and report back). Sdrol's numbers (same reference chem) are androgenic:20 and anabolic: 400.

The string of posts about the DEA's testing accuracy is full of good points because Halodrol-50 and Promagnon-25 and Clostebol and Turinabol are 4 distinct steroids. Halodrol-50 apparently exerts most of its effects without conversion to Turinabol which is though to be minimal, but they are pretty similar in profile. I think the same is true for Clostebol and Promagnon. The molecular differences are so minor that the test results were probably legitimately inaccurate.
Oh, damn, somebody is ready for jail if the dea is in on it now. I thought it was just the fda. Usually the dea only steps in when it's time to cuff'em and stuff'em, trial and anal inspection.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I meant, J, was it worse in side effects....on my phone and looking up for mu boss to walk through...you might see anything fly from my post unttil I get to my computer

rcpunk1217

Awards
i just picked up a box myself ... its my third day on it starting tommorw morning... i was at the gym today doing arms and felt amazing.. what kinds of gain should i expect of this ? im taking lots of waximaze. wieght gainer, and clean but lots of food.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dimethazine from my experience is a harsh compound (at 30mg, not so much at 20). I feel its best when ran with an aromatizable compound. I really liked it with methoxygonadiene (max lmg).

I dont think stacking it with superdrol is the best idea, maybe something like pro dht, or 4-dhea would be better.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
dimethazine from my experience is a harsh compound (at 30mg, not so much at 20). I feel its best when ran with an aromatizable compound. I really liked it with methoxygonadiene (max lmg).

I dont think stacking it with superdrol is the best idea, maybe something like pro dht, or 4-dhea would be better.
everyone so far that has used Super-DMZ Rx would beg to differ with you, I have yet to see 1 negative comment or review.
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/superdrol-dmz.php

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I can stack any powerful steroid and have good gains. that doesn't mean it's the best idea.

I can see the benifit of using a compound with high anabolic rating and low androgenic rating to be used with a compound with a moderate anabolic/androgenic rating.

but there are better options to do it with.

you could make up for sd's lack of andrognicity by using a pro dht compound, like androhard or stanodrol for ex instead of adding another methylated compound.

and adding an aromatizable compound with the stronger androgenic effects of dimethazine like 4-ad or max lmg, would provide a much better balance.

you can stack any two steroids together and have results, any idiot can do that.

doesn't mean it's the best way.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I agree, unfortunately we have to work within the realm of legality here in the US, and what might be the "best" combination cannot always be done, at least not legally.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand. and with the way things are going, you guys (sup comp) aren't given much room to mix match like you could.

sd & dimeth do complement each other, and so users will have excellent results, most likely better than if either ran solo. so no debate there.

TML499

Awards

What do you think of the idea of running D-zine at 30mg with M1,4add at 90mg and stano-drol at 500 for 5 weeks? I am basically subbing the m1,4 for where people commonly use m-lmg because I have had prolactin issues before and I wan't to avoid compounds known to aggravate that. Additionally I have heard that m1,4add is much milder on the liver than most methyls, so I think with moderate doses of each and solid liver support I would be fine.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I understand. and with the way things are going, you guys (sup comp) aren't given much room to mix match like you could.

sd & dimeth do complement each other, and so users will have excellent results, most likely better than if either ran solo. so no debate there.
what is it that makes them complementary/synergistic?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

Yes, LMG/Dzine gets my :usa2:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think of the idea of running D-zine at 30mg with M1,4add at 90mg and stano-drol at 500 for 5 weeks? I am basically subbing the m1,4 for where people commonly use m-lmg because I have had prolactin issues before and I wan't to avoid compounds known to aggravate that. Additionally I have heard that m1,4add is much milder on the liver than most methyls, so I think with moderate doses of each and solid liver support I would be fine.
I would say to pick either stanodrol or dimethazine to go with the m14add.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is it that makes them complementary/synergistic?
superdrol is a highly anabolic compound, with a low androgenic effect.

dimethazine is a moderately anabolic compound with (for me) stong androgenic effects.

the androgenic effect would help where sd is lacking in my opinion, but I'd rather use 4-ad or stanodrol for this instead of dimethazine.