ph cycle help

themonkey

Awards
ok first i am new so i hope this is going in the right forum.

a little background

i am 37 and have been working out since i was 19-20 y/o

i have done both "real" steroids and PH my max was a somewhat lean 240lbs (i am 6' tall), that took a LONG time to get to! i was a pretty lean 225lbs most of the time.

back track 2 years ago and i was in a bad industrial accident where i was burned on 16% of my body, (mostly arms and hands) and spent 4 months in the hospital and another 3 at home before going back to work. i FINALLY was cleared to get back to the gym in late feb after 8 surgeries and recovery time.
i hit the ER at 225 and was 187 in a week post accident.

i have been spending 2-4 hours a day at the gym since. thanks to muscle memory and hard work i have been able to gain most of my size back although not all of the strenght from before.

almost 4 months (ended) ago i did a cycle of S-drol and P-plex stacked for a total of 8 weeks along with all the anceliary supplements to go with it. i maxed out at 240lbs and stayed pretty lean thanks to diet and a lot of cardio.

now i have dropped down to a pretty lean 230lbs again and seem to be having trouble keeping my weight up although i was calorie cutting and doing tons of cardio. i am pretty sure i was cutting tooo much for the cardio i was doing.

on to the PH questions.......

i just ordered:
E stane
cycle assist
m1,4add
eq plex
liver support
ven Evol

i have used real EQ in the past (British Dragon) both by itself and with steroids and PH with great results. hence the EQ copy

M1t and MD1t i had great results with them when they were available (that is why i am going with the M1,4ADD

never tried E stane, but it seems like a good alt. to Deca to run with it, as opposded to an SD copy because of the liver toxcisity issues.

now my questions

i was planning to run the E stane in front and behind the cycle and run the M1,4ADD and EQ plex congruently.

is this a good plan or should i just go ahead and run all 3 at the same time?
what about dosages? should i just follow the lable for dosing?

any idea on caloric intake amount?

i have never done lots of cardio in the past, but this time i am and plan to keep doing it and yes, i do realize that it will effect my size growth some. hell if i could do a maintainable 240lb i would be super happy!

right now my work out consists of 3-4 hours a day in the gym 1 hour cardio and the rest lifting except 2 days a week i am doing a 45 min spin class followed by an hour long boxing training class with an additional 30 min on the tread mill.
the gym is closed on sunday so i do a 2 3/4 mile hike on a near by mountain, that is an ass kicker.

i am doing about 200 grams of whey protein in addition to my meals.

thanks for the extra help and guidence

themonkey

Awards
anyone?

did i post this in the wrong section?
if so, mods please drag it over to the correct one.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ok, i think what u really need is to look at ur diet and see which area is lacking first, id suggest just upping the calories maybe 1000+ for a week and see how the effects ur weight if u even get just a lil bit of gain u know what u need to do. It also sounds like ur overtraining a lot, doesnt sound like ur resting enough. Cut the cardio only weight train and use a bulking diet, u can easily put on 10 punds just by cutting the cardio and eating more. As far as the Ph's i have never used any of the above u have mentioned although if u are firmiliar with AAS i would suggest u go with that, i persoanlly think AAS is a much better choice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10