results from the FDA supplement tests for the BB.com Raid so far.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 691011
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Is that a board member that died on AM?

    * nevermind. search is my friend.
    Ooops... sorry, I think I typed faster than I thought. I was laying out a possible scenario with the illicit compound included in said product.
    The Historic PES Legend

  2. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Ooops... sorry, I think I typed faster than I thought. I was laying out a possible scenario with the illicit compound included in said product.
    thats how rumors get started D.........lol
  3. Registered User
    jason79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    768

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Unfortunately, this is totally irrelevant. Bodybuilding.com and its associated vendors were not charged with distributing "steroids" - or more broadly, scheduled substances - but rather, for the production, distribution and sale of unapproved drugs across state lines.
    You're absolutely correct in that targeted companies and retailers are being charged with sale of unapproved drugs. However I've seen confusion on the boards with people thinking that the issue at hand is the sale of illegal drugs (in this case anabolic steroids). I think that the distinction is relevant because if these were in fact scheduled substances, I can imagine that the response from law enforcement on a local, state and federal level (in the form of the DEA not FDA) would be much more forceful. Also more parties could be involved. Sites that sold scheduled substances in the past could be charged and consumers knowingly purchasing them would be taking a risk.

    I agree with your more recent post where you say that the FDA will regulate the supplement industry through imposing stricter manufactering guidelines. This was put into place back in June, 2007 to my knowledge. It has been implemented and enforced incrementally according to the size of the company. The smallest companies (consisting of 5 or less employees) will be held to these standards by June of 2010. I might be mistaking, but I think there is also a bill that has already passed the house that would substantially expand the FDA's power. So I do agree that in the future supplement companies of every sort will be under greater pressure to conform to strict guidelines and won't get away with the things that they can now.
    •   
       

  4. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Wait a sec bold 200 isn't even on that list right? There's 1 AD, 4AD, and actual bold with the 17b attached, but I don't see the PH on there at all
  5. Banned
    theyoungblood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    BFE Alabama
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    what was in it? viagra? or clomid?
    When 18+ year olds posted online they received erections that would not stop and other side affects that were negative... I knew someone was up!
  6. Registered User
    nynone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    129

    i haven't read every single post, but i haven't seen anyone mention that the raid could have been due to the fact that bb.com had a sub forum labelled AAS... just throwing that out there.

    imo, i think that the raid were due to a possibility of them being a dealer for illegal substances due to the sub forum (or whatever its called lol). i know that in there, there was a section for homebrewing, cycles, pcts, and other stuff about using real gear. does anyone think that this raid may have been due to that? just my 2cents worth.
  7. Registered User
    Al Swearengen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    87

    Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    i haven't read every single post, but i haven't seen anyone mention that the raid could have been due to the fact that bb.com had a sub forum labelled AAS... just throwing that out there.

    imo, i think that the raid were due to a possibility of them being a dealer for illegal substances due to the sub forum (or whatever its called lol). i know that in there, there was a section for homebrewing, cycles, pcts, and other stuff about using real gear. does anyone think that this raid may have been due to that? just my 2cents worth.
    probably more to do with the fact that they move a lot of supplements so hit the big guys first kind of thing.
  8. Registered User
    De Santo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    A1A - Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    118

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please, if congress cared ANYTHING about small business, this healthcare bill and cap n trade bill would have never made it past the senate floor.

    This government does not care anything about the common man regardless of the propaganda spewed. The only thing this government cares about is taking control of more and more of our lives.
    ^^^Well, you summed up my thoughts...it's so sad but true.
  9. Registered User
    muller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    173

    Quote Originally Posted by theyoungblood View Post
    When 18+ year olds posted online they received erections that would not stop and other side affects that were negative... I knew someone was up!
    SOMEONE was up alright!!! ha ha ha!
  10. Registered User
    nynone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    probably more to do with the fact that they move a lot of supplements so hit the big guys first kind of thing.
    so if they did go for just the big guys first, then what is the reason? thats one thing i haven't been able to find is the reason for the search/raid. one possibility i can think of is the fda/government is trying to remove all these to prevent the few kids coming in to the ER becuase they weren't well educated on what to do.

    if thats not the case, then what's the other possibility? i haven't been able to find any plausible reasons throughout the dozens of boards and forums dedicated to bodybuilding (or something near it), or even on any site for that matter. could it be that its an "ongoing investigation" and they dont say anything, possibly. but does anyone have a clue?
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    so if they did go for just the big guys first, then what is the reason? thats one thing i haven't been able to find is the reason for the search/raid. one possibility i can think of is the fda/government is trying to remove all these to prevent the few kids coming in to the ER becuase they weren't well educated on what to do.

    if thats not the case, then what's the other possibility? i haven't been able to find any plausible reasons throughout the dozens of boards and forums dedicated to bodybuilding (or something near it), or even on any site for that matter. could it be that its an "ongoing investigation" and they dont say anything, possibly. but does anyone have a clue?
    Not quite sure what you mean. All this was explained thoroughly in the released affidavits.
  12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Read the original posters data. These are steroids. They may be unclassified or unidentified as such, as of yet, on any legislation because that is what the industry has done to date - jump the loop holes of the legislation to continue to produce and sell steroids.

    Guess what?

    Now they have more to add to the list. A steroid is a steroid is a steroid. This warrant has afforded them the opportunity to have in hand what is out there and to identify, classify and schedule it.

    I keep saying it and no one wants to hear it - "Keep messing with the FED/FDA/DEA"

    "You see what you get Warriors. You see what you get when you mess with Orphans"

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1PVUvphYzg"]YouTube- The Warriors Vs The Orphans Fight (From Movie)[/ame]
    Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    this was apart of the AFFIDAVIT w/ the SEARCH WARRANT























  13. Registered User
    leankaio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    While it sucks that all of this is happening, it's interesting to see what some of this stuff actually turns out to be! This proves that purchasing products from a legitimate company is very important. I'm sure people will be scrapping I-Force from their list. Dymeth as SD, and Bold as 4AD? Sheesh.
    Those are legit companies. From a different viewpoint, however
  14. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    so if they did go for just the big guys first, then what is the reason? thats one thing i haven't been able to find is the reason for the search/raid. one possibility i can think of is the fda/government is trying to remove all these to prevent the few kids coming in to the ER becuase they weren't well educated on what to do.

    if thats not the case, then what's the other possibility? i haven't been able to find any plausible reasons throughout the dozens of boards and forums dedicated to bodybuilding (or something near it), or even on any site for that matter. could it be that its an "ongoing investigation" and they dont say anything, possibly. but does anyone have a clue?
    You're saying that you can't understand why the gov stepped in? I'm reallynot following what you are asking on this question.
    They didn't step in when bb was moving tons of nettle root, protein and fish oil so this must mean something, surely?
  15. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by leankaio View Post
    Those are legit companies. From a different viewpoint, however
    I had an odd pm convo with an iforce rep several months ago about dymeth...well maybe it was last yr? Anyway, after that convo, I was pretty much done with them...testobolan was a solid product which I used but now I am questioning what itt actually was. My bloodwork showed off the charts as well as my total test and I was 35 at the time. I was usung dthc but sparingly. The latest batch of testo, I ran with dtp and my free t and total T were no where near the previous..
  16. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Damn keypad sucks...rewrite...

    First batch of testobolan/ and dthc, free t and total t off the charts ... Latest batch of testobolan and dtp, test showed decent rise but no where near that of the previous.. All other factors were equal during both runs.
  17. Registered User
    crowbar46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    24259

    As for Iforce, notice that there SD was legit; also Dymethazine, it seems to me, might very well test out to be SD as it is essentially two SD molecules attached by an azine bond I believe.

    Crowbar
  18. Registered User
    anbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    409

    no epistane brand appears!!! Is this a fake one?
  19. Registered User
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    sunny,california
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    4611

    As for Iforce, notice that there SD was legit; also Dymethazine, it seems to me, might very well test out to be SD as it is essentially two SD molecules attached by an azine bond I believe.
    yeah thats exactly what it is, but for some reason superdrol works better for people
    except azine means an organic compound that has a ring structure like benzene but with one or more carbon atoms replaced by a nitrogen atom.

    so dymethazine means
    two methylated 6 membered ring compounds with a nitrogen bond

    i explained dymethazine here

    what is Dymethazine,D-zine ?

    no epistane brand appears!!! Is this a fake one?
    its just not their list yet, the original steroid compound is uncommon in the U.S
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html
  20. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Power
    18652

    Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    As for Iforce, notice that there SD was legit; also Dymethazine, it seems to me, might very well test out to be SD as it is essentially two SD molecules attached by an azine bond I believe.

    Crowbar
    For me, just mo, i feel they were shady. They started out flying pretty high on my list of reputable, but shortly after, shady.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  21. Registered User
    nynone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    You're saying that you can't understand why the gov stepped in? I'm reallynot following what you are asking on this question.
    They didn't step in when bb was moving tons of nettle root, protein and fish oil so this must mean something, surely?
    what i was trying to get at was the original terms for the search, not what they had found. sorry for not wording it right, it came out quite odd. one reason i question the gov. stepping in is because without probable cause, there is no legality in the search. plus, the fda doesnt control anything on the market, and the results were done after the products were seized. meaning that in order for the government to take these supps, they had to have reason to believe they were harmful, hence the kids in the hospital analogy. i'm probably looking to far into this, but i just wish i could figure out the cause they had for raiding the warehouse. other than people ending up in the hospital, is there any other reason? i dont see why they would use this, since the people with the major health problems weren't educated. and if the uneducated use by some is the reason for the search, then that means any supplement could essentially be targeted for the same reasons since any supplement can be harmful in excess amounts.

    am i looking too far into this? or does this even make sense to anyone else? haha
  22. Registered User
    oldtrucker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    68

    The goverment has only one thing that they are concerned with POWER POWER & MORE F**(KING POWER to controll all and to remove the freedoms that our founders gave us with there BLOOD,There is very little they do and are trying to do that is by the law according to the constition.
  23. Registered User
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    179

    Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    So the question remains, should we stock up on these products? What does everyone think?
    Yup buy while you can. I'm going to pick up whatever I can get my hands on now.
  24. Registered User
    nynone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chandler AZ
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    129

    wish i had money to buy me some more stackabol, super nox, ripped tabs, and maybe some slim x. hey, at least my guy who i go to isn't too worried for now when it comes to the bans, he's just gonna make hellacash.

    now, my only concern is that with these supps possibly becoming illegal, even to posses, there poses a compromising situation. you get searched by chance after picking this stuff up one day (maybe due to a high speeding violation?), and a cop finds it... you're now a felon due to drug possession. i think the classification is bogus since these drugs are harmful, but less harmful than some of the otc drugs on the market.

    i mean come on, you have people asking their doctors about about otc and prescription drugs because they saw it on tv, and they barely even have one of the symptoms it MAY treat. to quote robin williams here, "if a side effect is leaking from my a**hole, i think thats more likely an effect!". seriously people, stop watching tv, stop waiting for the miracle pill to shred fat and gain rapid muscle while you tap at your keyboards and wait for it to kick in. sorry for rambling, i'm just tired of the immature public that america has created/generated over this last generation of kids
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. College Athlete tests results seem B.S.
    By brownstown89 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 05:32 AM
  2. FULL Blood tests results for SD cycle
    By solarize in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 09:30 AM
  3. Going Underground? UGL Lab Tests results
    By ralph4u2c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 02:25 PM
  4. Good results (blood tests scared me)
    By calibrated in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 09:55 PM
  5. Sledge....Results of M1,4ADD Tests??
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in