What next!

jalal90

Awards
I'm currently on a 4 week cut and at the end of the cut in 2 weeks i want to do a very clean bulk, which i need a hand with! I have done a cycle of Epistane with very very good gains about 3-4 months ago. Amazingly while on epistane i went from 86kg -> 97.5kg... there wasn't that great a fat gain but this time i want to do it cleaner.

What should i use as my next compound?? I don't think i need to stack compounds on my second cycle but if you think i should please recommend a good cycle. Would throwing in some oral AAS be a good plan? I want to be on a longer cycle then the 4 weeks on epistane so i can really bulk slowly... my liver should be okay because i have never drank alcohol in my life or used any drugs...

Stats:
6''2
90kg

jalal90

Awards
I've been given a 2 weeks supply of M1T for almost free from a friend and its soo tempting to use it once my cut is over.... I don't know if i want to mess with something so harsh as my second cycle though :-/ any thoughts??? Also does M1T thrive on a very high calorie diet or can i make gains with moderate calories because i want minimal fat gain...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've been given a 2 weeks supply of M1T for almost free from a friend and its soo tempting to use it once my cut is over.... I don't know if i want to mess with something so harsh as my second cycle though :-/ any thoughts??? Also does M1T thrive on a very high calorie diet or can i make gains with moderate calories because i want minimal fat gain...
i have never used M1T but hear bad things about it being toxic to the liver especially and BP issues. 2 weeks? doesn't even sound like much of a cycle. after all the ps/ph cycles i've done i realized that short cycles are not my thing. my body just ca't hold onto the gains well. it does not matter what diet i do, or how much i intensly train afterwards or how many calories i eat, 4 weeks just is not long enough for me. that being said, there are plenty of people who claim to hold onto the gains and such. personally i like mdrol, P-plex and hdrol. it would be hard to run PP or MD for more than 4 weeks though. however hdrol can be ran for 6 weeks or so, if everything goes well. some say hdrol is more of a recomp/cutting compound and i do agree it works well for that, but if you eat enough on cycle, you will gain size and strength, it might not be as much as PP because it will not be 4 lbs. of water.

jalal90

Awards
Well if im honest my goal is a complete recomp and lean out. I just don't have a problem with gaining mass but i'm disappointed with the aesthetics of my body.

M1T cycle:
Support supps: Multi vit, 600mg Milk thistle, Hawthorne berry
Week 1-2 - 10mg
Week 3-4 - 20mg
PCT Week 5-8 - Nolva 40/30/20/10, Post cycle support 40/30/20/10
PCT Week 6-7 - Cortisol control - Lean Xtreme

I ran an Epi cycle and gained a MASSIVE 23lbs and kept all my gain and have only just started losing weight 3 months later on my cut.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well if im honest my goal is a complete recomp and lean out. I just don't have a problem with gaining mass but i'm disappointed with the aesthetics of my body.

M1T cycle:
Week 1-2 - 10mg
Week 3-4 - 20mg

I ran an Epi cycle and gained a MASSIVE 23lbs and kept all my gain and have only just started losing weight 3 months later on my cut.
I wouldn't do a 4 week M1T cycle but IF I planned on doing one I would keep week 3 at 10mg then maybe do 20mg on week 4. Still pretty crazy for ur 2nd cycle.

I would suggest running Epi again if u want a true lean bulk.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established

M1T cycle:
Week 1-2 - 10mg
Week 3-4 - 20mg

this is alot better than what alot of other idiots do. i like this. just add clomid also to ur pct and some hdx2 at wk 3 and maybe also a powerfull

jalal90

Awards
I wouldn't do a 4 week M1T cycle but IF I planned on doing one I would keep week 3 at 10mg then maybe do 20mg on week 4. Still pretty crazy for ur 2nd cycle.

I would suggest running Epi again if u want a true lean bulk.
Yeah i think i would change dose according to gains, if i am gaining well i wont need to up the dose. As far as 4 weeks is concerned again i would probably measure this against what sides i am experiencing. I am not massively concerned about hepatotoxicity because i have never drank and only done one PH cycle, and with a milk thistle pre load i should be okay. Epi didn't lean me out thaaat much though :-/

Currently the M1T has been put on hold anyway. I have finished my 2 week clen cycle and am now running ECG + extras followed by 4-6 weeks of Anavar... I have never been lean so my quest is being ripped at the moment...

What do you think of: 60mg Ephedrine, 450mg Caffeine 240mg, Green tea extract, Ginger extract, Chromium, Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine... Plan to run this for 4 weeks and then start Anavar.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I WOULD JUST GO ECA, no need to add all that crap unless it already comes in it. look up black widow or asia black. good stuff but clen is the best im on it. way less chest pains (actually none on clen) and ECA was alot of pain scary type of pain

jalal90

Awards
I needed cafeine and so i bought this ripped fuel supplement from my 'walmart' and it cost the same as just cafeine and i got lots of extra goodies for free inside the caps.

I've finished my clen cycle... I don't think the asprin is needed in the ECA and so far i am feeling the affects with no side affects really, except almost throwing up after some sprinting yday.. But that was hardcore up a hill with ankle weights!

Anavar is bloody expensive so i might not try that after the ECA... Might hit one more clen cycle :-/

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u just finished ur ECA use some benedryll to recover ur receptors

jalal90

Awards
I just finished my clen... Now running ECA... Should i use some benedryll because i haven't had a break between the clen and ECA....