6 week cycle vs. 12 week?

Cupcakemafia

Awards
On week 6 of the classic mass test/deca/dbol. Finished d'bol week 4 and finishing bottles of test and deca today. I have hcg and clomid on hand for PCT. My question.... is 6 weeks too short a time for a first cycle? It seems everyone goes 10-12 weeks.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks sounds good. keep your calories up in pct

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I disagree..

Can you get more Test and deca? What kind of test? No ****ing way in hell would i stop here.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no, horrible advice. 6 weeks sounds dumb and like a waste of a cycle. test and deca dont even "hit" i until about week 5.

what are ur gains like so far? do u have more gear or did u only get one vial of each?

Cupcakemafia

Awards
no, horrible advice. 6 weeks sounds dumb and like a waste of a cycle. test and deca dont even "hit" i until about week 5.

what are ur gains like so far? do u have more gear or did u only get one vial of each?
I have gained 17 lbs so far, I was actually at 23 before I dropped the dbol. (kind of funny I couldnt fit into my jeans, suddenly baggy became form fitting.) I do have access to get one more vial of each and I think im gonna go forward with 6 more weeks before i jump into the PCT.

I disagree..

Can you get more Test and deca? What kind of test? No ****ing way in hell would i stop here.
Test Cyp

Thanks for the quick reply guys.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good call. How many mgs/wk of cyp/deca are you running? Just curious..

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Good call. How many mgs/wk of cyp/deca are you running? Just curious..
250 mg test/ wk
250 mg deca/ wk

Its my first cycle so I am keeping the dosages low and have noticed a very good result from this. Have not noticed any major side affects yet except for the fact im getting huge and eating like a horse! :footinmouth:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
250 mg test/ wk
250 mg deca/ wk

Its my first cycle so I am keeping the dosages low and have noticed a very good result from this. Have not noticed any major side affects yet except for the fact im getting huge and eating like a horse! :footinmouth:
If it were "me" i would double my test dose.. Will be a great first cycle.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
What is the layout you'd recommend for the first cycle? Are all three of those injectables?
Just Test cyp and deca... d'bol is oral.

Shouldn't I keep the dosages the same throughout? Would it mess anything up if I adjusted mid cycle you think? I am noticing some awesome results with the doses I am at right now and minimal side affects.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't I keep the dosages the same throughout? Would it mess anything up if I adjusted mid cycle you think? I am noticing some awesome results with the doses I am at right now and minimal side affects.
No, you can up the dosage mid cycle..

You don't have to increase it, i am just saying what "i" would do. I doubt you will notice any additional sides at 500.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established

You don't have to increase it, i am just saying what "i" would do. I doubt you will notice any additional sides at 500.

if he is gaining from 250 test i don't see the need to bump up to 500 of test.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if he is gaining from 250 test i don't see the need to bump up to 500 of test.
Its a first cycle, not to mention he just got done with dbol so of course gains have been good thus far. He would prob. make gains at 100mg a week. Around 8wks things tend to stagnate for allot of people, i'd rather just bump it up to 500 now, and finish out strong.

I would reap the full potential out of my first cycle, but thats me.. You only get one first cycle. And for your INFO, i am always preaching moderate doses to get desired results, and 500mg is a moderate dose. IMO.

Infact this is a mirror of my first cycle, and it was AWESOME.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Its a first cycle, not to mention he just got done with dbol so of course gains have been good thus far. He would prob. make gains at 100mg a week. Around 8wks things tend to stagnate for allot of people, i'd rather just bump it up to 500 now, and finish out strong.

I would reap the full potential out of my first cycle, but thats me.. You only get one first cycle. And for your INFO, i am always preaching moderate doses to get desired results, and 500mg is a moderate dose. IMO.

Infact this is a mirror of my first cycle, and it was AWESOME.
totally agree! my first was test e. 250 ew. afterward i wish i had done at least 500 ew.

Cupcakemafia

Awards

Interesting... I got 4 days to think about this one. I certainly do miss taking the dbol thats for sure. Ill let you guys know what I end up going with and how it works out. Does anyone know how long it takes until test kicks in?

Cupcakemafia

Awards
So I met you in the middle and took the test to 375. Holy crap did I notice a difference!!! People at the gym are looking at me like an animal cause I'm lifting non stop. Good advice.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
So I met you in the middle and took the test to 375. Holy crap did I notice a difference!!! People at the gym are looking at me like an animal cause I'm lifting non stop. Good advice.
HAVE FUN!

:thumbsup:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff.. You still got a lil room to bump it up, if things start to stagnate.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Wow, first well thought out action I've seen in awhile.

Normally it goes 'Can I take 1g EW for my first cycle + dbol + winny+ trenA 150mg's ED'

Kudos for be rational.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am on my first cycle of 500mg test cyp and dbol. I am glad I went with 500mg a week. And I finished my last day of dbol yesterday. I will miss it.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Yeah prepare to shed that water weight! Drop the bloated tummy and bring in the six pack!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I thought that test had just as much water retention as dbol? that would be nice if he was right! :)

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks after I started my cycle I took a picture and my belly was so round it was unbelievable.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
I thought that test had just as much water retention as dbol? that would be nice if he was right! :)
Sorry messed up with the reply's there. Yeah I meant you. I dropped like 6-7 lbs after dropping the dbol but my bloating went away and stomach thinned out a lot. Good luck with it

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Sorry messed up with the reply's there. Yeah I meant you. I dropped like 6-7 lbs after dropping the dbol but my bloating went away and stomach thinned out a lot. Good luck with it
really? I started to take adex 3 days ago and today I weighed myself and was 3 pounds lighter. But I quit taking the dbol yesterday. Wonder which one it was? probably adex dont think the i would drop the water weight from dbol that fast.

Cupcakemafia

Awards
really? I started to take adex 3 days ago and today I weighed myself and was 3 pounds lighter. But I quit taking the dbol yesterday. Wonder which one it was? probably adex dont think the i would drop the water weight from dbol that fast.
I dropped 7 lbs in less than a week as soon as i dropped my dbol! :shocked:

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Man one thing I have noticed is that my appetite has increased a lot since I ended the dbol.