need advice on what to take

diamonds

Awards
looking into clenbuterol and tbol. i dont no too much any advice would be helpful.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Research.

Then post if you have more questions.

diamonds

Awards
i was thinking about winstrol but someone told me a combination of this and tball. How does that sound?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im guessing your goal is to cut.

tbol + anavar.

tbol @ 40mg e.d. and var @ 40mg e.d.

all lean gains, easy to maintain, wont cause much hpta shut down.

cycle length should be between 6-8 weeks, maybe 10 if you use support supplements.

winstrol is too heptotoxic requiring such highdosages. but it is alot cheaper than anavar. anavar is expensive, but one of if not, the best orals on the market if you can afford it.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
How about Halotest mythyltest and cheque drops combined that should get you rollin. j/k.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Oh and Anadrol too throw that in the mix I forgot to mention it. And then your set! Have fun!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is anavar better/safer than clen?

yes. anavar is the best, if not best oral on the market. esp safest. Only problem people have with it is cost. but if you can afford to take it at high enough dosages, it will work wonders.

but stack it with 40mg tbol & even 30mg var e.d. will give you lean gains you will be happy with, and pct will be a breeze.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
the original poster needs to do some more research.

anavar is an anabolic steroid

clenbuterol is not a steroid. it's asthma medication that can be used to burn fat.

diamonds

Awards
im aware of that but i was asking bc i do not know that much about it or where to find it could someone PM me for details.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?

What previous AAS experience do you have?

What does your diet look like?

What does your training look like?

Come on now...Don't be telling this person to take two oral steroids if it's his first cycle...get more info...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, for his first cycle, tbol/anavar would be the safest and easiest oral aas he is going to find. only pct he'd need with this is a test booster, hpta shut down for most is very minimal, to none. even reversitol would be more than enough, but something like pct assist from cel would be perfect.

no, it is you bubba who needs to research. more first time users should go with anabolics like oral turanibol or anavar for their first cycle. it'd be much safer, and there would be less, "i got gyno, help" or, "no pct, what do i do" threads.

if he used tbol/var,that would be safer than any designer steroid that is legal on the market today. there is plenty of research on humans for these two steroids.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
actually, for his first cycle, tbol/anavar would be the safest and easiest oral aas he is going to find. only pct he'd need with this is a test booster, hpta shut down for most is very minimal, to none. even reversitol would be more than enough, but something like pct assist from cel would be perfect.

no, it is you bubba who needs to research. more first time users should go with anabolics like oral turanibol or anavar for their first cycle. it'd be much safer, and there would be less, "i got gyno, help" or, "no pct, what do i do" threads.

if he used tbol/var,that would be safer than any designer steroid that is legal on the market today. there is plenty of research on humans for these two steroids.
Okie dokie ;)

All I was doing was trying to get some information about him. Holy hell. lol
Why give someone advice on steroids if he doesn't know how to eat and train properly? Ah well.