Need some advice

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
So I started my PCT 10/30 and it’s not going bad but the brain fog is terrible. I’m still eating really well and training hard. Obviously I am losing some gains as expected. I wish I would’ve have just cruised instead of PCTed. My question is how detrimental would it be to just hope back on a low dose and cruise? Or should I ride out this PCT and recover.. then hop back on after being off for like 4 months?

kira1357

Awards
Assuming you are not on TRT and would like to get more mileage out of your natural test production, wait it out, recover, then go back on if you want. What's your pct

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It could be detrimental to your recovery if that's what you mean. That would be the only major concern in my opinion. Some people seem to cruise and be able to recover but I would imagine the likelihood is less and less the longer you are on.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What did you run and for how long?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just stick it out, it will come back. If you decided to hop back on and cruise you will likely stay on forever, and im not against that. If anyone plans on more then 1 cycle per year i say blast n cruise is the way to go.

Did you use any hcg on cycle or before your serm?

Whats your pct look like

Whats sleep like during pct.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Just stick it out, it will come back. If you decided to hop back on and cruise you will likely stay on forever, and im not against that. If anyone plans on more then 1 cycle per year i say blast n cruise is the way to go.

Did you use any hcg on cycle or before your serm?

Whats your pct look like

Whats sleep like during pct.
No HCG on cycle or before.
I was running 25/25of clomid but dropped it because vision started being affected.
I was also running 20/20 of nolva which I’m still currently running.

I planned for clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5 and nolva 20/20/10/10

now I plan on do on nolva for 6 weeks. Thoughts?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was running 25/25of clomid but dropped it because vision started being affected.

You were running clomid and nolva on cycle? How much test were you running? 20 weeks is a long cycle. At this point, I agree with @Smont that if you cruise, then you will likely be on forever. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it is a personal choice.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
You were running clomid and nolva on cycle? How much test were you running? 20 weeks is a long cycle. At this point, I agree with @Smont that if you cruise, then you will likely be on forever. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it is a personal choice.
No PCT is clomid and nolva

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Ride out the nolva, you could bring the clomid back at 12.5 if thats tollerable. Maybe you can look into some mild stims or noops to get through the next few weeks.

You're also not losing gains this early. You're losing glycogen and water from the muscles. When a muscle is all loaded up with that stuff, it looks like a bigger muscle, but it's fluff. It's not real muscle tissue. Just like you can't build a lot of muscle in 30 days. You can't lose a lot of muscle in thirty days unless you starve yourself and sit on the couch.

If you do decided to self perscribe trt, do it low to start. Something like 100mg a week. I'm not saying you have to stay at that but start low.

I still advise on trying to finish the pct. Because I promise if you hop back on you will never try to p c t again unless it's like on a medical emergency need to be done. You will very quickly get too comfortable on your cruise and very quickly Hop back on a cycle because it happens to everyone.

xxxxSaby

Awards
So I started my PCT 10/30 and it’s not going bad but the brain fog is terrible. I’m still eating really well and training hard. Obviously I am losing some gains as expected. I wish I would’ve have just cruised instead of PCTed. My question is how detrimental would it be to just hope back on a low dose and cruise? Or should I ride out this PCT and recover.. then hop back on after being off for like 4 months?
I think you're better off completing the pct and waiting 3 months before hopping back on. You paid for Clomid and Nolva so might as well use it and see how well you could rebound. As for hopping back on I don't see the problem with cruising since it's only test. Then again it depends on what you want out of it. Get blood work done 2-3 months after PCT to see if your test levels rebounded. If you're low then you should consider trt. If you're in a good range, It's up to you if it's worth conserving natural production. From the looks of it you'll cruise and won't pct again.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Ride out the nolva, you could bring the clomid back at 12.5 if thats tollerable. Maybe you can look into some mild stims or noops to get through the next few weeks.

You're also not losing gains this early. You're losing glycogen and water from the muscles. When a muscle is all loaded up with that stuff, it looks like a bigger muscle, but it's fluff. It's not real muscle tissue. Just like you can't build a lot of muscle in 30 days. You can't lose a lot of muscle in thirty days unless you starve yourself and sit on the couch.

If you do decided to self perscribe trt, do it low to start. Something like 100mg a week. I'm not saying you have to stay at that but start low.

I still advise on trying to finish the pct. Because I promise if you hop back on you will never try to p c t again unless it's like on a medical emergency need to be done. You will very quickly get too comfortable on your cruise and very quickly Hop back on a cycle because it happens to everyone.
I think this is the best route! I’m gonna finish my PCT and see where I’m at and regroup! Thanks man!