Needing Advice from OG's

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
I recently traded for some gym equipment I was selling for $650 and the guy didn't have 50 so he gave me a bunch of Hi-Tech under dosed 'prohormones' lol to make up the difference. I was willing to do the young gym bro a solid, hell why not.

I'm 35 and I've cycled 1-Test from Hi-Tech Pharm before but just experienced tendon pain, and a lot of body mass recomposition, and some strength gains, deff better mood though. Maybe I just didn't does it enough because I only took 2 a day as label says.

My labs from a month ago show me sitting at around 329 for test currently, T3 3.8, C-Reactive Quant <1, Lipid Panel LDL 78. All pretty normal levels.

So my question is now that I have all of these how can I does these in order to gain the maximum benefit? All seals are still on the bottles and all are dated for expirations in 2028:

My normal supps are: (bottles left at work: Garlic extract, CoQ10, Cranberry, D3)

Any help would be appreciated fellas, thank ya much!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not exactly an OG here but if I were to give my opinion, the only way to cycle these is to base every cycle around the 1-Testosterone. That will be the main driver for all your cycles. Then you can add in the Superdrol (lol), Winstrol (lol), and Anavar (lol).

To be honest, if you weren't happy with your 1-Testosterone cycle, then you're not going to be much happier adding the additional PH blends into the mix. So, if it were me, I would probably run a real PH/DS and then add these into the mix.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I’m not familiar with a lot of pro hormones but Superdrol is one I have some
Experience with, assuming it’s properly dosed. If it was me…..

id use the sdrol for pre workout once or twice a week or run it for 4 weeks max. That alone will blow you up and dry you out but it’s extremely liver toxic and if you aren’t on trt it will suppress the hell out of you if you don’t pct after

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

id use the sdrol for pre workout once or twice a week or run it for 4 weeks max. That alone will blow you up and dry you out but it’s extremely liver toxic and if you aren’t on trt it will suppress the hell out of you if you don’t pct after
Unfortunately, there is no Superdrol in Superdrol....

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
I'm not exactly an OG here but if I were to give my opinion, the only way to cycle these is to base every cycle around the 1-Testosterone. That will be the main driver for all your cycles. Then you can add in the Superdrol (lol), Winstrol (lol), and Anavar (lol).

To be honest, if you weren't happy with your 1-Testosterone cycle, then you're not going to be much happier adding the additional PH blends into the mix. So, if it were me, I would probably run a real PH/DS and then add these into the mix.
Run a PH/DS? Can you elaborate on that, I'm not familiar with the acronym.

The 1-test wasn't bad, I honestly think I just got bicep tendonitis from arm wrestling practice and so sadly I suffered through that the whole cycle, since it happened at week 4.... I don't think I trained as hard because of that, but when I did i got some sick pumps almost like I took an N.O.

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards

I'm not on TRT, yet, wanting to max my receptors lol.

I think you're thinking of actual Superdrol lol. This is just branding brosif Hi-Tech Pharms "lol branding", or kind of a return to the classic names of big old school steroids.

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards

Do you think I should double dose the 1-Test with the SDrol since the Sdrol at least has 4 dhea in it? I heard you want that with your base because it helps elevate some symptoms or something?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run a PH/DS? Can you elaborate on that, I'm not familiar with the acronym.

The 1-test wasn't bad, I honestly think I just got bicep tendonitis from arm wrestling practice and so sadly I suffered through that the whole cycle, since it happened at week 4.... I don't think I trained as hard because of that, but when I did i got some sick pumps almost like I took an N.O.
I meant another prohormone or designer steroid. The strongest thing you have here is the 1-Testosterone product.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you think I should double dose the 1-Test with the SDrol since the Sdrol at least has 4 dhea in it? I heard you want that with your base because it helps elevate some symptoms or something?
I would run the 1-Testosterone around 330 - 440mgs. As far as using the "Superdrol" as a test base... it's hard to say since it's a blend and I don't know how much 4-andro is in it. Also, if it has 1-andro in it, you might want to limit your 1-Testosterone to 330mgs. This is why I don't like these PH blends... it makes it more difficult to put together a cycle.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Y
I'm not on TRT, yet, wanting to max my receptors lol.

I think you're thinking of actual Superdrol lol. This is just branding brosif Hi-Tech Pharms "lol branding", or kind of a return to the classic names of big old school steroids.
Yep, I thought you had the real deal, lol, I’d resell that stuff and grab some real gear. If not at least sarms.

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
Y

Yep, I thought you had the real deal, lol, I’d resell that stuff and grab some real gear. If not at least sarms.
I just don't know who to trust and where to get SARMS that aren't some, and no offense to anyone, but poison from china or some dark company with no ties to anything else and a shady website... Hi-Tech I at least know went to war with gov over their ingredients. That I can trust.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
OG’s on this forum don’t use anything from hi tech. I think you meant to post this at bodybuilding.com. Just find out what andro is in each (don’t expect anyone here to know) and dose it accordingly 1-andro 330 or so mg + the 4-andro 330 or so mg and epi andro 300-1200 or so mg if u can tolerate it. Lots of info about 1/4/epiandro dosing on this forum. Just look. You should be much more concerned with PCT and the possibility of permanently screwing your hormones than how to dose this trash.

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
OG’s on this forum don’t use anything from hi tech. I think you meant to post this at bodybuilding.com. Just find out what andro is in each (don’t expect anyone here to know) and dose it accordingly 1-andro 330 or so mg + the 4-andro 330 or so mg and epi andro 300-1200 or so mg if u can tolerate it. Lots of info about 1/4/epiandro dosing on this forum. Just look. You should be much more concerned with PCT and the possibility of permanently screwing your hormones than how to dose this trash.
I appreciate and respect the honest response. I'm looking at Chemyo right now and checking out Rad 140 to test its use in muscle and bone generation in lab rats experiencing loss of afore mentioned tissues. As for my own usage of HTI products, I might put that off for now.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I appreciate and respect the honest response. I'm looking at Chemyo right now and checking out Rad 140 to test its use in muscle and bone generation in lab rats experiencing loss of afore mentioned tissues. As for my own usage of HTI products, I might put that off for now.
I’ve ran rad 140
Multiple times. Great compound imo. I don’t want to source on here but it’s not hard to find a good one. I’ve literally used from multiple companies and a lot of them were solid. Do some searching and research on it and you will find a solid one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The thing with andros, as someone who really ate a lot of them at one point, is that they don’t really do a lot - and they don’t really scale up well. I assume because they’re prohormones and you only can convert so much at a time/enzyme-limited processes, but the takeaway is I’ve eaten 10 caps of 4dhea a day, 8 caps of 1dhea, and 1200mg Epiandrosterone…it’s still just not very strong.

That being said, if you haven’t used anything in a long time, you might do alright on it. But I do get bad lethargy at nearly any dose of 1dhea.

I would basically just stack it all for 8-10 weeks. I wouldn’t use the Arimistane or estrogenix unless I felt the need, as you don’t want to become unnecessarily dry as mentioned.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That all being said, I’d try to sell it off. This is worth wayyyyyy more than $50, so it’s very likely you could post this in the Supplement Auction section here and make a great deal for someone else while making a substantial additional profit on your equipment sale.

That haul would cost hundreds.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1200mg Epiandrosterone…it’s still just not very strong.
you like topical more if it were to be epiandro?
I'm planning to run more probably in late august or early sept and haven't decided yet between topical or caps.

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
Hey Hyde,

Can 1-andro be used as a test base or is it only 4 andros?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Hyde,

Can 1-andro be used as a test base or is it only 4 andros?
No, 1-Andro/DHEA is ultimately a prohormone to 1-testosterone/DHB (dihydroboldenone, what occurs when boldenone becomes 5-alpha reduced). Which is a potent non-aromatizing anabolic.

When we talk about a test base, what we really want is some estrogen and DHT (which occur when testosterone gets aromatized or 5-alpha reduced, respectively). So if we take 4andro, you’re bound to end up with some of that, more-so estrogen. If you add a little transdermal epiandro, that’s about as close as you’re going to get otc.

DHEA can also work decently; transdermal like Dermacrine is better. Proviron is a great oral substitute for DHT, although black market & quite expensive.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
zero doubt that Dermacrine put some weight and PRs on me in an extremely short time period.

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
zero doubt that Dermacrine put some weight and PRs on me in an extremely short time period.
Any specific brand for the Dermacrine from your experience, because I've seen 2-3 out there from separate companies. You can DM me if you don't want to source.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any specific brand for the Dermacrine from your experience, because I've seen 2-3 out there from separate companies. You can DM me if you don't want to source.
It’s only made by Iconic Formulations, a board sponsor. They have the rights to the formula.

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
It’s only made by Iconic Formulations, a board sponsor. They have the rights to the formula.
Hmm. A company called BPS sells a version unless that's just a fake which i wouldn't doubt.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. A company called BPS sells a version unless that's just a fake which i wouldn't doubt.
They used to make it some years back, before Iconic. If you find any from BPS in stock actually anywhere, that is old product. They made legit stuff, the formula just traded hands.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote