First deca/test cycle. Suggestions on it?

RayLGanske

Awards
After much research of P/H’s and a deca/test cycle, I have made the choice of going with an 8 week cycle of deca/test. I have talked to many people and read copious amounts of information and feel that I am fairly knowledgeable on my decision. The doses of deca and test will be considerably lower than what the average bodybuilder might use. This is due to wanting a gradual cycle of anywhere from 10-20 pounds of lean muscle gains, while providing me with the lowest possible chance of side effects. I am concerned about gyno symptoms, but feel confident in controlling them with a proper pct. The side effect that is my main concern is hair loss and I want to do everything necessary to prevent it from happening. I will run 200mg of deca, and also 200mg of test a week. I am running the test at 200mg for more a leveling out effect on the deca, but also to give my body enough test to perform slightly above average. I know a lot of people usually run around 400mg of deca a week, and 400-500mg of test a week. That is more than what I am looking for. Below I will give you my stats, cycle plan, other supporting supplements, and pct. Please help critique my cycle and plan. I am looking for people that have done test/deca cycles and can give me real life experience and knowledge. Also if you are a doctor feel free to give me your advice as well. Please do not tell me I need to up my calories or any nutritional info feedback. I need advice and help on a deca/test cycle. Thank you for your help.
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 190
BF: 14%
8 week cycle test/deca
weeks 1-8: 200mg test E, 200mg deca.
weeks 1-8: 1mg of Propecia – Proscar
weeks 1-8: OTC
Glutamine
L-arginine
Milk thistle
Protein (190grms a day)
Biotin
Saw Palmetto
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
B-6

**? Does anyone think that a .5mg of liquidex/Armidex every other day during the cycle is needed, or is that over kill? I know that liquidex/Armidex prevents bloating and gyno, but does not stop it immediately like nolvadex. Input???

PCT: 14 Days after last injection.
Days 1-20: 20mg Nolvadex
(will this be sufficient for a pct to keep my gains and stop gyno? Do I need any other products for keeping my gains or having my body get back to where it needs to be naturally?)
weeks 1-8: OTC will be used as well during pct.
Glutamine
L-arginine
Milk thistle
Protein (190grms a day)
Biotin
Saw Palmetto
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
B-6

Please leave me some feed back that i can use. I am looking for help, not one liners.

BBR

BBR

Awards
From what I hear, the combo of finasteride and deca is suicide for your hair. Expect massive shedding!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
200mg/week of test is enough to shut u down, but dont expect much, if any, gains....same for the deca, at that dose all it will do is lubricate ur joints.

8 weeks its too short for both compounds