D-bol cycle

factoryracer

Awards
Hey fellas, i am going to being a cycle of d-bol but have a couple questions first. I have done my research and all im just asking to see what your opinions are knowing that you guys are the experienced ones!

my stats are:
21 years old
5'10
200lbs
12% BF
have been training pretty hard for the last 4 years

i have 10mg d-bol tablets
10mg Nolva tabs for my pct

i am wondering about any Estrogen blockers? if i should get any and if so what product i should get?

i have a rough plan about how i should start and end the cycle, i am going to list it and am open to suggestions about altering it in any way!

planning on doing a 7 week cycle with a 4 week pct

week 1: 20mg
week 2: 30mg
week 4: 40 mg
week 5: 50 mg
week 6: 50 mg
week 7: 50 mg
week 8: 20mg nolva
week 9: 20mg nolva
week 10: 10mg nolva
week 11: 10mg nolva

i understand d-bol has a short half life and the PCT should start the day after im done the d-bol..correct my if im wrong

i have also read that i could take low dosages of nolva and use that as an estrogen blocker during the cycle???

on top of all this i will also be taking:

weight gainer protein
multi vitamin
omega 3
milk thistle (should i take it at a constant rate throughout the cycle or up it during PCT???)
grape extract
hawthornberry extract

open to honest opinions!

thanks!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
dude..... honestly a d-bol only cycle is very inefficient, you may hold some pounds while you are on it and feel pretty good, but you will not maintain a reasonable percentage of your gains. If your gonna go to dark side and use AAS, go all the way and pin some test with it.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
dude..... honestly a d-bol only cycle is very inefficient, you may hold some pounds while you are on it and feel pretty good, but you will not maintain a reasonable percentage of your gains. If your gonna go to dark side and use AAS, go all the way and pin some test with it.

What he said man!! Get over the fear of needles and grab some test.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why did u start a new thread for this? o wait, ur only 20

factoryracer

Awards
i dont have a fear of needles at all, i didnt really want to get that into it for my first cycle, i just want to test the waters at this point

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it was a typo buddy get over yourself

typo my ass. the 0 and the 1 arent even close to eachother on a keyboard.

dbol only cycle is the absolute worst way to go about "getting ur feet wet" in the AAS world. do it right or dont do it, simple as that

factoryracer

Awards
ok thanks for your opinion, but thats all it is, an opinion, but id like to gather more info from others in the "AAS WORLD"

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
ok thanks for your opinion, but thats all it is, an opinion, but id like to gather more info from others in the "AAS WORLD"
I say add test also but put it in your neck, straight into the jugular. You'll do fine good luck Kid

DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPOSIBILITY IF THIS DUMBASS DOES IT:head:

Kaoticsoljaki

Awards
You need test brotha....thats all there is to it

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
first cycle=test only cycle, simple as that, get your feet wet the right way!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
i will say you "could" keep a "descent" amount of your gains from a dbol solo run, but the rule would be like every other cycle: perfect diet, perfect rest, perfect training regime, and support supps/etc. But then again, you should have your recovery, training, and diet in check all the time, 24/7, 365 days a year, anyway so,.... if you dont, dont do anything and start correcting those first. I had solo run a very long time ago to see if some my caps/solution was correct, and i keep much of what i gained, keyword: much.

But i will agree with everyone above,.... add something to it. Last dbol i ran, I bridged it with PP, and if it wasnt for the onhand leftover PP, I never would have ran it. I would have waited.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
seriously....why would it be any different running dbol alone than it would be running phera or superdrol or any other otc oral....know what the difference is? nothing....i guarantee that every one of you guys who posted ran a otc oral by itself...this guy just wants to do it with dbol...run it bro...make sure you have nolva and an ai on hand as the estro sides might get pretty bad....also mabye think about proviron if you can get it

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i agree with you mooch.

most people just repeat what other forum members say.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
very true...and sorry for callin you out the other day...had sand in my vag

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
seriously....why would it be any different running dbol alone than it would be running phera or superdrol or any other otc oral....know what the difference is? nothing....i guarantee that every one of you guys who posted ran a otc oral by itself...this guy just wants to do it with dbol...run it bro...make sure you have nolva and an ai on hand as the estro sides might get pretty bad....also mabye think about proviron if you can get it

personally i think dbol only cycles are a waste of time because the majority of ppl cant keep even 50% of there gains post cycle. hell, maybe i'll give it a shot down the road. dbol provided lean gains for ME, but everyone is different.

as for the dis to this thread...the kid said he was 20, then after i negged him for not reading the rules, he changed it

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh dont get me wrong nos...im not sayin to try it...i wouldnt do it...but im just sayin it wouldnt be any different than most peeps runnin an otc oral...the majority of them lose all their gains too....but the right person could probably have success with this cycle...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i'm pretty much with you except for the fact that dbol is known to have more water gains than say sdrol or epi so in that aspect it will be harder to keep a higher percentage of gains however if your running an ai and the gains are more lean i see no difference in dbol as opposed to other single orals. Some orals you just can't keep the gains like halotestin you can't keep the hardness once you come off.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty much with you except for the fact that dbol is known to have more water gains than say sdrol or epi so in that aspect it will be harder to keep a higher percentage of gains however if your running an ai and the gains are more lean i see no difference in dbol as opposed to other single orals. Some orals you just can't keep the gains like halotestin you can't keep the hardness once you come off.
this is true, but for me personally i saw no big difference between phera and d-bol...people run phera only cycles all the time

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The best way to run dbol by itself is to do a slow cycle and only use in morning. More of a pulse persay. Do it for ten weeks and just use it on workout days in the early part of the day. This is the only way i have seen people get good results off of dbol by itself. just my 2 cents

Babo

Awards
Your first cycle is your most important one. Add some test cyp or enth. You dont know how your body is going to react with the dbol so it might be hard to take it for 7 weeks

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle, I would definitley run test-e or c for 10 weeks at 500mg per week. If you have access of course. If you only have the dbol and can't get ahold of test, then run it with a solid pct. You will loose some gains, but it will give you some experience with AAS. My 2 pennies~~ freq-ou~~~

factoryracer

Awards
]

i would use the porviron as an AI correct? how should i mix that into the cycle...that is used as an E blocker right??

factoryracer

Awards
couldnt i use a low dosage of nolva in the cycle and then up the dosage and use it as a pct after the 7 weeks??

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to use test just use that by itself. If it is your first time using a compound then it is best to use it byitself so you can gauge side effects, gain and how you felt through out the cycle.imo

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
He is absolutly right in this regard. A dbol only cycle is going to primarily put on water weight which you will lose the majority of it after you cycle off of it and I dont care how good your PCT is. Your Dbol cycle outline is good in the way that you pyramid the doses up, however; I would start at 25 and I wouldnt even go as high as 50, I would personally stop at 50mgs but everyone responds differently. Dbol is primarily used as a kickstart for waiting for the injectables to kick in which for Test it usually takes 4-5 weeks and Deca for me it took 6 weeks. I also like to run orals at the end of a cycle. I personally believe that you will not be satisfied with this cycle and when you see your rapid water weight gain disappear you will be very dissappointed. A basic beginner cycle for anyone should be Test only but some people feel the need to kickstart with an oral but just dont add to many compounds in the mix because if problems occur you will not know which compound is giving you the problems, if problems occur that is.Anyways, I would personally run this cycle and with a good PCT you will be able to keep a good percentage of your gains. So, IMO you should do this:

Test@500EW (Weeks 1-12)
dBOL@25-40 (Weeks 1-6)
Keep HCG on hand because the Dbol will shrink your nuts...PCT begins 2 weeks after your last Test inject...Run Nolva at 40/40/20/20...and as always you should incorporate the idea of Time On=Time Off. Good luck and I really hope that u incorporate the Test into the cycle as you will benefit 100% more from it than with Dianabol alone, trust me on this

Motox

Awards
  • Established
No ones gonna talk him out of this, Ive used dbol only before just for fun lol. Dont use nolvadex daily unless you need to (nipps get overly irritated or puffy). its your journey bro Proviron would be a good addition and should keep the water down however ive never used it so idk how much. I wouldnt go up to 50 mgs wit it id do a lower dose for a more extended period of time that is actually something ive wanted to try. Dbol is versital but 50 mgs is a waste in this case. dose it in the morning or preworkout or rectally it doesnt matter. Eat well and train hard and maybe just maybe this will work out for you.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Good point! Anavar gains are far easier to keep than the Dbol gains. The weight gained from Dbol is primarily water and if this kid runs it and gains say 15 pounds I feel that he will be very depressed once he starts to see his gains go away because after stopping the Dbol the water retention and the water weight gained will disapear farily quick. If was to do an oral only cycle, Anavar imo would be the way to go. I dont personally advocate the use of oral only cycles because I feel that Test should be the base of every cycle for various reasons. I dont have exp with DS but I would think even the drier compounds would be a better way to go, like say Havoc.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Test is KIng! Tren is god! :box: Anavar is good if you can afford it for long enough at a worthwhile dose, but i do love that stuff! Anavar and winstrol is a fun combo.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
No ones gonna talk him out of this, Ive used dbol only before just for fun lol. Dont use nolvadex daily unless you need to (nipps get overly irritated or puffy). its your journey bro Proviron would be a good addition and should keep the water down however ive never used it so idk how much. I wouldnt go up to 50 mgs wit it id do a lower dose for a more extended period of time that is actually something ive wanted to try. Dbol is versital but 50 mgs is a waste in this case. dose it in the morning or preworkout or rectally it doesnt matter. Eat well and train hard and maybe just maybe this will work out for you.
I have been using AAS for some time now and I still dont even need a dose of 50mgs of Dbol. I think 30-40 is more than sufficient for gains. The higher you go the more likely you will have to use and AI and if you do and you use the AI in excess it will affect your gains. So with this being said you prob would be better of with 30ED and you may get by w/o and AI. Proviron is a great option and I have always responded great with Proviron and I would much rather use Proviron because it doesnt inhibit your gains it only serves to enhance them and if he decides to run this w/o Test he may lose his libido and with the use of Proviron@50mgsED he will have a much greater chance of having a sex drive. If he uses and AI with only Dbol this will further serve to decrease his libido as well. Test brother Test.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Your first cycle is your most important one. Add some test cyp or enth. You dont know how your body is going to react with the dbol so it might be hard to take it for 7 weeks
Very true this is where you can utilize the compounds to their fullest and make some great gains. After a while, though gains start to decrease and i'm lucky now if I gain 10-12 pounds over a 3-4 month period and that is with the use of various compounds. I'm happy though with my last cycle, I ran it very long for 6months and I switched up compounds frequently and I was able to put on a good 20 pounds... and now I have tapered into TRT and havent lost a thing; however; this is a great advantage of running TRT.

factoryracer

Awards
hey thanks for all the info so far guys, you guys are the ones with the experience behind you and all but i will never really know how my body reacts to certain things unless i experiment properly.

i could throw test into the mix but wont no how each effects my body unless i try the dbol only first.

i have read up a lot and think i am going to do a 7 -8 week cycle of dbol and start at 20mg and taper it up to 30-40 mg....i have nolva as a pct.....so from what i have read one should start the nolva 24 hours after last dosage of dbol....

what about my libido though if i do what is just said above??? will it increase during my cycle or decrease?? or visa versa on my pct??

thanks for all your input

Motox

Awards
  • Established
It will most likely sharply increase then level off and maybe decrease proviron should keep your piss pump going. In pct most likely will decrease. I would run hcg 500 ius once a week until you then stop a few days before pct so hcg can clear. Test and dbol is the bomb and would be more worthwile but do your thing bro you will see.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
let me reiterate, first cycle should be a test only cycle, period. enth, cyp, sust, prop, whatever type you choose, it is the safest, most reliable, most consistent of all steroids, and it lets you gauge how your body responds to AAS for the first time.