Superdrol .... 5mg for 3 weeks results!

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Ok, short lil info here.

I took 5mg of SD each day for 3 weeks. In that time ALL my lifts went up rather nicely and I gained about 7 lbs of SOLID muscle. I went from 207 to 214. I am 6'. BF, not sure, but I wear size 34 pants.

Not too bad for such a "small" amount.

I am 36 and have done 20mg of SD in the past, but have done zero steroids or PH in the last 2.5 years, so maybe my receptors were primed.

I eat and workout the exact same regardless if I am on or off. I do 20 minutes of elliptical cardio at level 14 5x a week, after lifting.

Anyway, I do not think I have seen many posts using SD with this "small" amount.

Give it a try!! Probably minimizes the side effects. So far no tangible side effects. I did do a blood test prior and my blood pressure is still 120/70 and pulse 59. Same as it was before the three week run.

Next up digging up some 1-test that has been stored for the last 4 years :)

Oh the SD was the old DS stuff with the matte print labels. The flat non-glossy labels, so this SD is at least 4.5 years old.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome post man! Thats very encouraging to hear.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I just finished up a SD cycle and I have 21 10mg pills left, might hold onto it for when im cutting and run 10/10/10 and see how it works. What did you do for PCT?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, I just finished up a SD cycle and I have 21 10mg pills left, might hold onto it for when im cutting and run 10/10/10 and see how it works. What did you do for PCT?
Bump on the pct / shutdown status.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i just finished a mini cycle of m-drol at 10mg for three weeks, put on about six pounds and saw some decent strength gains as well as some nice pumps in gym. I had zero side effects.

This is my third cycle of s-drol, the first two were great 10,20,20 and 20,20,20, but the sides were pretty cruical, mainly the crippling back and shin pumps, shutdown, and itchy nips.

after this mini cycle i didnt even feel shutdown at all, im in my second week of pct. mini cycles are great!

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i just finished a mini cycle of m-drol at 10mg for three weeks, put on about six pounds and saw some decent strength gains as well as some nice pumps in gym. I had zero side effects.

This is my third cycle of s-drol, the first two were great 10,20,20 and 20,20,20, but the sides were pretty cruical, mainly the crippling back and shin pumps, shutdown, and itchy nips.

after this mini cycle i didnt even feel shutdown at all, im in my second week of pct. mini cycles are great!
Nice, what you use for that "light" cycle as PCT? You think a SERM is still necessary?

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
i got a SERM on hand, nolva, incase anything happens, but i really don't think its necessary

ive just been using some inhibit-E, prob. run that for four weeks

i really did not feel any shutdown what so ever on this cycle, libido remained strong, and i had zero lethargic issues

toums

Awards
I think that If you do a mini cycle you can recover faster
So I am going to try it for a couple of month (after my 1-t epi cycle)
I will do 3 weeks of M drol at 10 mg,then light PCT,wait a month(instead of 2) then the same cycle again!
What do you think of this?

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
kinda of what im doing right now, im doing my pct, gunna wait a month, than run a six week solo of 1-T

toums

Awards
kinda of what im doing right now, im doing my pct, gunna wait a month, than run a six week solo of 1-T
Hello,is it easier to keep your gains than doing a stronger cycle?do you still up your cals during the cycle?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys :)

Yea, I like these lil mini cycles. I think over the long term they might be better. I believe my sides have been kept to minimal levels. When I did 20mg of SD before I exploded in size and by the third week I was feeling somewhat lethargic and my joints were hurting.

For PCT I have some nolva on hand, but it old and I am not planning on using it. I am going to use some of that Diesel TTE along with DS Rebound reloaded and some DTH that I have.

each day:
2 DTH
1 TTE
1 DS RR
extra fish oil caps (50% more than my normal daily dosage)
30 extra grams of calcium caseinate before bed.

If I feel the need I will up the DTH and TTE. I am trying to use smaller dosages on purpose.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stan, how did you get to 5mg dose? was the old DS version capped at 5mg?

cranghel, what time of day did you dose the sdrol?

Ive been doing low dose (10mg) epi with my first meal for a lil while now and im noticing zero sides or shutdown but im making good slow gains and vascularity and such are kept nice.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards

Ive been doing low dose (10mg) epi with my first meal for a lil while now and im noticing zero sides or shutdown but im making good slow gains and vascularity and such are kept nice.
How long are you planning on running the low dosed Epi for?

SC, nice post man, I have been debating on which way I want to run my Mdrol. I think I figured it out now!:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are you planning on running the low dosed Epi for?

SC, nice post man, I have been debating on which way I want to run my Mdrol. I think I figured it out now!:thumbsup:
maybe the full bottle so 3 months. I may take a week off and use sustain alpha during the week off, from time to time. I think that the halflife of 10mg epi is so short if used at the start of the day you will still have healthy natural hpta funciton. I take reservatrol orally while on the 10mg. I thought of bumping up to 20mg but it may cause some degree of suppression so ive kept it at 10mg.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
maybe the full bottle so 3 months. I may take a week off and use sustain alpha during the week off, from time to time. I think that the halflife of 10mg epi is so short if used at the start of the day you will still have healthy natural hpta funciton. I take reservatrol orally while on the 10mg. I thought of bumping up to 20mg but it may cause some degree of suppression so ive kept it at 10mg.
Thats awesome man, I remember you starting a thread about this but wasn't sure if you were going thru it. There has been start awhile back, last year or so that this dose may actually bump LH to some degree. So who knows there may not be any suppression which would be awesome.

Keep me or this thread updated please.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Open the cap and pour half out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome man, I remember you starting a thread about this but wasn't sure if you were going thru it. There has been start awhile back, last year or so that this dose may actually bump LH to some degree. So who knows there may not be any suppression which would be awesome.

Keep me or this thread updated please.
yeah i was talking about it, there was a thread i started on this idea. I didnt go with it at first I was going to do a full cycle. One with 1test/4ad transdermal with low dose epi and 10mg superdrol...but things ccame up and i stopped early, maybera rotc cool. I got off but not completely i started using 10mg epi each day and im very pleased. I also read about the LH boost possibly created by epi. The LH seemed to be boosted in my past experience by a surge in sexual urges. I even messed with the idea of 10mg epi in PCT as a LH booster.

Trip i wouldnt think that would be too accurate considering the binders but that was my first guess ;)

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I just open up the cap, pour half into my shake and then put the cap back together for the next day.

Since this SD is at least 4.5 years old and still kicking I bet it could last another 2 or longer. I am just starting to break into my "ban stash."

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
I just open up the cap, pour half into my shake and then put the cap back together for the next day.

Since this SD is at least 4.5 years old and still kicking I bet it could last another 2 or longer. I am just starting to break into my "ban stash."
And I was worried about my AX Phera not being potent, expired in Oct of this year.:lol:

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established

Very exciting to hear! I have 2 of the original bottles as well that I think are about 3.5 years old. Pumped to know they prolly havent lost there effectiveness.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Piston,

yeah i was talking about it, there was a thread i started on this idea. I didnt go with it at first I was going to do a full cycle. One with 1test/4ad transdermal with low dose epi and 10mg superdrol...but things ccame up and i stopped early, maybera rotc cool. I got off but not completely i started using 10mg epi each day and im very pleased. I also read about the LH boost possibly created by epi. The LH seemed to be boosted in my past experience by a surge in sexual urges. I even messed with the idea of 10mg epi in PCT as a LH booster.

Trip i wouldnt think that would be too accurate considering the binders but that was my first guess ;)
Many people on this board did not think it was a good idea when I did this, BUT I will tell you that using 10 mg of epi first thing in the morning during PCT worked very well for me. I actually recovered faster, comparatively to other comparable cycles, when I used epi at 5-10mg each morning. If you want to try it I would give it a chance at least once.

BEAST

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Pretty informative stuff here! I too think mini Cycles are great! I got most of my epi results from the first two weeks of a 20/20/30/40 cycle! 14lbs in 14days! If I were to go 10mgs for 3 weeks 10lbs with hardly zero sides sounds unbeatable! Plus it would be fun to follow up with a natty test run! I would do that 3 to 4 times a year! Hell yeah! And the cool thing is bulk or cut up! Its a you name it compound!

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established

usally right after breakfast

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty informative stuff here! I too think mini Cycles are great! I got most of my epi results from the first two weeks of a 20/20/30/40 cycle! 14lbs in 14days! If I were to go 10mgs for 3 weeks 10lbs with hardly zero sides sounds unbeatable! Plus it would be fun to follow up with a natty test run! I would do that 3 to 4 times a year! Hell yeah! And the cool thing is bulk or cut up! Its a you name it compound!
yes, its a very versatile compound.

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
This is a really interesting thread. I've often wondered if the kind of 4-week cycles everyone advocates are really the best way of doing things. We spend longer recovering than we do on the actual cycle.

I'm very tempted by the idea of 10mg of epi for 12-weeks. Keep us updated PP!

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
in all honesty i think people could benefit running super for two weeks at 10/10, i really didnt see much the third week

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I believe in the rule that "the higher the amount of exgenous steroids you use, the harder it is to keep gains post cycle". I like the idea myself but have never done it. Maybe I'll try Mdrol at 10 mgs for 3 weeks and bridge it over to Epi at 30 mgs for another 3 weeks. Hhmmm...

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I believe in the rule that "the higher the amount of exgenous steroids you use, the harder it is to keep gains post cycle". I like the idea myself but have never done it. Maybe I'll try Mdrol at 10 mgs for 3 weeks and bridge it over to Epi at 30 mgs for another 3 weeks. Hhmmm...
couldn't agree with u more, that bridge would be nice

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Just had to drop in to say some VERY valueable useful information here on these "mini-cycles" 3 weeks sounds great!

Can anybody else share info on what kind of shutdown they noticed on say 10mg's of epi for 3 weeks? Taking this first thing in the am when test is high, sounds sweet to go with your bodys natural flow. Sounds brilliant :)

10mg Epi for 3 weeks followed by some Trans-Res and a good solid natty test booster be okay without worrying about gyno?

Any thoughts guys?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had to drop in to say some VERY valueable useful information here on these "mini-cycles" 3 weeks sounds great!

Can anybody else share info on what kind of shutdown they noticed on say 10mg's of epi for 3 weeks? Taking this first thing in the am when test is high, sounds sweet to go with your bodys natural flow. Sounds brilliant :)

10mg Epi for 3 weeks followed by some Trans-Res and a good solid natty test booster be okay without worrying about gyno?

Any thoughts guys?

yes thats the point. i wanted the LH boost, possible libido boost that comes with that, some gyno reduction, estrogen regulation, hardness, lbm building, protien synthesis, benefiets that can come with the epi without having to do a PCT and worry about any sides. Keeping natural test production intact. You should look for my thread i started maybe a month back. Im avoiding any suppression i can by keeping the dose at 10mg. People are saying 10mg of mdrol but that is a bit different because i think 10mg of mdrol is strong and will need a PCT. 5mg of mdrol, not so much. Its all releative to the strength of the compound imo.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
yes thats the point. i wanted the LH boost, possible libido boost that comes with that, some gyno reduction, estrogen regulation, hardness, lbm building, protien synthesis, benefiets that can come with the epi without having to do a PCT and worry about any sides. Keeping natural test production intact. You should look for my thread i started maybe a month back. Im avoiding any suppression i can by keeping the dose at 10mg. People are saying 10mg of mdrol but that is a bit different because i think 10mg of mdrol is strong and will need a PCT. 5mg of mdrol, not so much. Its all releative to the strength of the compound imo.
Going to find your thread for sure, thanks for the kind reply. Yeh, i think epi certainly interests me because of its estrogen regulating properties. I like the idea of clean lean hard dry gains as opposed to wet compounds that may have increased chances of gyno. I definately agree with that one poster said about how the standard 4 week cycles began, and 3 week cycles sound great...

What interests me is if you would be able to use it in small doses like this and very safely be able to just use some Trans-Res and a natty t-booster for your PCT as opposed to a proper SERM. And gains should be much easier to maintain from a 3 week cycle with low doses like this compared to a full blown 4 week cycle at normal doses. Very interesting stuff.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to find your thread for sure, thanks for the kind reply. Yeh, i think epi certainly interests me because of its estrogen regulating properties. I like the idea of clean lean hard dry gains as opposed to wet compounds that may have increased chances of gyno. I definately agree with that one poster said about how the standard 4 week cycles began, and 3 week cycles sound great...

What interests me is if you would be able to use it in small doses like this and very safely be able to just use some Trans-Res and a natty t-booster for your PCT as opposed to a proper SERM. And gains should be much easier to maintain from a 3 week cycle with low doses like this compared to a full blown 4 week cycle at normal doses. Very interesting stuff.
yeah, no prob. When i began thinking seriously about this about a month back I just thought that one could even take a day off each week or a week off after a few weeks on and just use the liver protection, niacin flush, and natty test boosters along with some sort of estrogen control (i3c, res, gse, etc) to give yourself some cleansing and natty boost then you could do it all again. What if you could use epi 40 weeks out of the 52 each year with bloodwork that showed little to no effect on values and yet make some chemical aided gains the whole time? Im tying it now and so far im liking it.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, sounds great for sure...Personally id be more interested in running 10mg of the Epi of 3week cycles or 4weeks at the most taken in the morning after waking to help maintain proper HPTA function as discussed, but only a few cycles of this per year whilst focusing on doing things naturally, but your idea sounds good!

At 10mg of the Epi a day, how long have you been on it now, and roughly what kind of gains are you getting in size and strength, fat loss, vascularity if you could share?

If in a 3-4 week run of 10mg of this per day you could keep most of your natural testosterone production going, i think the 10mg topup would maybe be more potent then it sounds?

Probably better for your body to run a compound this way then pulse it giving it hormonal imbalances to deal with. Sounds much safer then pulsing too, this is something i have thought about few months back, didn't get a chance to start a topic on this as i only found the steroid section on AM yesterday, silly me!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Would it be easier to make a oil supension solution. Or would the filler be a problem. Like 100ml of oil and add in 500mg would give you a 5mg/ml solution, right. Or 300mg into 60ml of oil might be better.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh, sounds great for sure...Personally id be more interested in running 10mg of the Epi of 3week cycles or 4weeks at the most taken in the morning after waking to help maintain proper HPTA function as discussed, but only a few cycles of this per year whilst focusing on doing things naturally, but your idea sounds good!

At 10mg of the Epi a day, how long have you been on it now, and roughly what kind of gains are you getting in size and strength, fat loss, vascularity if you could share?

If in a 3-4 week run of 10mg of this per day you could keep most of your natural testosterone production going, i think the 10mg topup would maybe be more potent then it sounds?

Probably better for your body to run a compound this way then pulse it giving it hormonal imbalances to deal with. Sounds much safer then pulsing too, this is something i have thought about few months back, didn't get a chance to start a topic on this as i only found the steroid section on AM yesterday, silly me!
well im making nice slow gains, mostly recomp but each week im getting more muscular which is good because my genetic limit is already met so gains are harder anyway. ALot of recomp...i always look hard and vascular, i mean more so than if i wasnt taking it. Everything you would expect from a steroid in the positive light but just on a lower scale. I feel that these gains will be kept very well however.

Im not sure how long its been actually. I would have to count the caps in the bottle. Maybe 2-3 weeks???

I was thinking that when the 10mg compounded in the blood it would somehow become more effective over time. I know the half life is short but i think some things cant be explained yet and somehow residual effects last even after the steroid has left the body(it may still have traces that are effect) something to that effect. Alot of times guys are still making big gains even weeks after they come off of a compound. SO if taking a low dose would 'compound' with greater effects....thats kinda what im looking for. Libido is kept high which is nice cuz alot of times i crash in that dept during a cycle. I wouldnt even call this a cycle actually.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 10 mgs of Mdrol will cause some supression for sure, but 5 mgs will keep it minimal if any. This can only work if it is taken first thing in the morning. People have been doing this for years with Dbol and having success.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 5 mgs for a few weeks would also be beneficial if you wanted to do a quick little cut, but preserve muscle tissue at the same time, if not even gain a little. I'm thinking about giving this a try.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 5 mgs for a few weeks would also be beneficial if you wanted to do a quick little cut, but preserve muscle tissue at the same time, if not even gain a little. I'm thinking about giving this a try.
Yeah i was thinking the same where i heard about a low dose mini cycle. Immidetly i thought of a very restricted diet and preserving muscle.

Ive got some original SD from designer supplements still in my stash i just need to be able to split these capsules evenly..

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established

I am for sure going to try that in the spring. Good for a brutal cut with 5mg of SD. SD+Leviathan+DCP+green tea+coffee+45 minutes cardio 6x/week + 2 gallons waters(-calories) = shred :)

ekdevil

Awards
Ok, short lil info here.

I took 5mg of SD each day for 3 weeks. In that time ALL my lifts went up rather nicely and I gained about 7 lbs of SOLID muscle. I went from 207 to 214. I am 6'. BF, not sure, but I wear size 34 pants.

Not too bad for such a "small" amount.

I am 36 and have done 20mg of SD in the past, but have done zero steroids or PH in the last 2.5 years, so maybe my receptors were primed.

I eat and workout the exact same regardless if I am on or off. I do 20 minutes of elliptical cardio at level 14 5x a week, after lifting.

Anyway, I do not think I have seen many posts using SD with this "small" amount.

Give it a try!! Probably minimizes the side effects. So far no tangible side effects. I did do a blood test prior and my blood pressure is still 120/70 and pulse 59. Same as it was before the three week run.

Next up digging up some 1-test that has been stored for the last 4 years :)

Oh the SD was the old DS stuff with the matte print labels. The flat non-glossy labels, so this SD is at least 4.5 years old.
how was it after the 2ndweek?any gains then?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
This would work wouldn't it guy? Or is the filler a big problem. Just shake it up good before each dose.

Would it be easier to make a oil supension solution. Or would the filler be a problem. Like 100ml of oil and add in 500mg would give you a 5mg/ml solution, right. Or 300mg into 60ml of oil might be better.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm wonderin what results would be like on a 5mg super/10mg epi run for 6 weeks! I would imagine shutdown would be so little to none. Unoticable! And the gains could be pretty nice!

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
Very Interesting read. Thx for all the input everyone.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting.. I'm glad to see these little cycles getting more attention. Though I think some people get better results than others being super responders. A friend of mine started taking 10mg of Superdrol per day and stopped after a week or so because he was getting too big. He's already a big guy and didn't want people knowing he was taking steroids...

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
This is the best thread I've read in a while; the implications of running low dose orals for moderate gains w/little to no suppression is amazingly profound when compared to the current standard protocol.

I actually researched this topic and found several threads of a guy running 5-10mg d-bol 3 ks on/1 wk off for a year. His review was very positive; no wild weight fluctuations, no perceivable shutdown, moderate but easily maintainable gains, no bloat, etc.

I think I might give this a go for 12 wks with 10 mg AX phera, dosed in the am maybe 3 wks on/1 wk off. What do you guys think?

mark831

Awards
Very interesting thread!!!
was planning for a mdrol pulse in January but now may do a 3week 5mg mini cycle. Do you all feel this is the way to go instead of pulsing??
How long would you cycle off before starting again if going with mdrol?

Was hoping to put some serious mass on with mdrol but would rather take more time and get easy maintainable gains. So hopefully if it doesn't supress over 3 weeks I could run AI PCS, 6oxo and maybe prime for 4 weeks as a pct and then straight back on to the mdrol for another 5mg mini cycle? Thoughts please appreciated????

I have nolva on hand and all ancilleries

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Guys should a seperate thread be started purely for discussion of mini cycles and taking various ph's/ds/aas in smaller than normal, but a more consistent manner then pulsing?

IMHO this beats pulsing simply because of the idea that your body would much rather prefer steadier hormone levels rather then sending it on a hormonal rollercoaster by pulsing methods.

Have a great Christmas guys

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the best thread I've read in a while; the implications of running low dose orals for moderate gains w/little to no suppression is amazingly profound when compared to the current standard protocol.

I actually researched this topic and found several threads of a guy running 5-10mg d-bol 3 ks on/1 wk off for a year. His review was very positive; no wild weight fluctuations, no perceivable shutdown, moderate but easily maintainable gains, no bloat, etc.

I think I might give this a go for 12 wks with 10 mg AX phera, dosed in the am maybe 3 wks on/1 wk off. What do you guys think?
with the 10mg phera idk...... with all the claims/feedback of phera being weaker than the original, its a toss up. 10mg of pheraplex might do some damage suppression wise but with the new clones and people using 45mg and up, i guess 10mg would be ok for short runs.

the main 4 orals with this sort of 'cycling' i would say doses for most without suppression if taken first thing in the morning
hdrol-25mg
epi-10-20mg
super- 5mg
phera-5-10mg