? about Clen

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of a Phera/Superdrol cycle and in PCT I want to run some Clen as a cort blocker. My question is what is the best way to run it? What I'm gathering is to start it about 2nd or 3rd week of PCT, and do like 20mg ed or eod. Also I've heard 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, or just srtaight through for a month. What do you think is the best way to run it? thanks.

London28

Awards
I was always told to start at 20MCG day 1, the go up 20mcg per day until 120mcg tops (normally about 8 tablets) then once there, hold for two weeks then come off for two weeks (and normally use an ECA stack) the repeat up to 3 cycles max

just recently I have been reading Dave palumbo telling people that he only ever has his athelets go up to 80mcg and hold it there for more weeks, i can't remember but 12 weeks or so.... (research that )

He say sthat although the sides, shakes etc will o longer be there, its still doing a job and theres no need to cycle it

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If your goal is cort. blocker, I would use something along the lines of Lean Xtreme.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
just recently I have been reading Dave palumbo telling people that he only ever has his athelets go up to 80mcg and hold it there for more weeks, i can't remember but 12 weeks or so.... (research that )
Probably not, because clen will downgrade beta 2 receptors after about 2 weeks of use, which means you need to cycle it every two weeks or use ketotifen to help prolong the use by upregulating those receptors.

Joe

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

He say sthat although the sides, shakes etc will o longer be there, its still doing a job and theres no need to cycle it
according to Dave Palumbo....
Clenbuterol is a much better fat burner (at 2-4 pills per day)-- too bad it's illegal! Clenbuterol also acts anticatabolically thus aiding in putting on muscle (a phenomenon especially noticeable in women). You must remain on the Clen for at least 6 months straight for the muscle building effect to become apparent(at 2-5 tablets). I truly believe that Clen's fat burning effect stops after about 4-8 weeks due to the decrease in the active thyroid hormone (T3). That is, Clen decreases T4 (inactive thyroid) conversion to T3 (active thyroid); therefore, you may want to include Cytomel or Triacana tabs in your Clen cycles (if fat burning is your priority).

honda450

honda450

Awards
Check out this site steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Check this link out, provides good information.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If controlling cortisol is your only goal, there are other things that would work better than clenbuterol. Hell, 11-oxo is great for that...Cytadren perhaps, but it has VERY mixed reviews.

holy

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
If controlling cortisol is your only goal, there are other things that would work better than clenbuterol. Hell, 11-oxo is great for that...Cytadren perhaps, but it has VERY mixed reviews.

holy
Well I would like to use it as a cort blocker, but also trim some trunk fat.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
clen has no significant impact on cortisol.
although at extremely high doses it is shown to actually raise cortisol levels.
Influence of clenbuterol, a beta-adrenergic agonist, on desipramine induced growth hormone, prolactin and cortisol stimulation.
Laakmann G, Munz T, Hinz A, Voderholzer U.

Psychiatric Hospital, University of Munich, Germany.

We report herein the effects of the beta-adrenergic agonist clenbuterol on desipramine (DMI)-induced growth hormone (GH), prolactin (PRL) and cortisol secretion in healthy male subjects. In the first study, nine subjects were treated with either clenbuterol (0.04 mg, p.o.) or placebo. In the second study, 12 subjects received either DMI (50 mg, i.v.) alone or in combination with clenbuterol (0.04 mg, p.o.) given 60 min prior to DMI administration. Clenbuterol alone had no influence on GH, PRL, or cortisol concentrations, compared to placebo. DMI alone caused GH stimulation (mean maximum = 15.7 +/- 3.4 ng/ml), which was significantly lower after combined administration of DMI and clenbuterol (mean maximum = 7.7 +/- 1.6 ng/ml) (p less than or equal to 0.01). DMI-induced PRL and cortisol stimulation was not influenced by clenbuterol pretreatment. These results indicate the inhibiting influence of noradrenergic beta-receptors on GH stimulation.

however, clen does have slightly anti-catabolic properties in a calorie deficit. i thought this read sums it up nicely.
Is Clen anti-catabolic?

Controversy still remains as to the capacity of Clen to mediate muscle growth, because of a strong anabolic or a potent anti-catabolic action. If Clen is not anabolic in humans, is it at least anti-catabolic? The answer is yes and no. Let me explain: if you are eating normally, I doubt that Clen exerts any significant anti-catabolic action. In fact, Clen is probably more catabolic than anti-catabolic at high dosages. However, when you’re on a low calorie diet, things are very different, and Clen is then truly an anti-catabolic drug. It may sound paradoxical but it is not at all.

When on a restrictive diet, the main problem for our body is to use the fat from the adipose tissue as energy in order to make up for the caloric deficit. In bodybuilders, this pathway is very inefficient. We eat a high carb diet all year long, which means we train our body to selectively use carbs at the expense of fat. On a diet, our body has not been trained to use fat instead of carbs. It is still good at using carbs and bad at burning fat. So, instead of using fat as energy our body uses a second best source of energy: proteins. And where are those proteins coming from, from our muscles, which are perceived as a protein reserve while we are on a diet. Our muscles shrink while fat remains stuck.

This is where Clen comes in. Clen is able to help our body uses its own fat as energy instead of muscle proteins. The fat burning process is accelerated which mechanically spares our muscles mass. At the end of the diet, thanks to a quicker and more efficient fat usage, we end up leaner and bigger. Not bigger compared to what we were before the diet but bigger compared to what we would have been at the end of the same diet without the Clen. It depends on the length and the severity of the diet, but Clen can make a difference of several kilograms, which is remarkable. Growth Hormone is popular before a competition for the very same reason: it renders the diet both easier and far more effective, preventing excessive muscle shrinkage. For those who still insist that it is possible to diet without sacrificing a significant amount of muscle mass, please take a long look at Dorian Yates' book "Blood and Guts". Before and after pictures are shown while he is on a diet. An expert eye will see that many pounds of pure beef were lost while the amount of fat he got rid of is limited. This is what happens when you get shredded, even if you’re the best in the world (Of course, by diet I don’t mean shedding five pounds before the holidays. I mean a real, shredding diet).

Please understand that this anti-catabolic action of Clen is indirect and will therefore not help you get bigger while you are NOT on a diet. This is why I say Clen can exert some anti-catabolic action or none at all.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Its not a given 2 weeks. It is dose dependant. 100mcgs compared to 20mcgs is the difference is how fast the receptors slow down.

I personally run it...3 on 2 off.
so 40/80/80/off/off/60/80/80 etc...

I dont like to go above 100mcgs because i feel the good outweighs the bad.
Once i hit 60 i notice the shakes as a near immediate side. Then within 2-3 days of anything above 40mcgs my neck starts to tighten(sign of high blood pressure)funny you mention this, i wanted to see if my Clen was still good and pop about 40mcgs todays, felt it within 30minutes. but not severe. Trust me, when you take it once, youll never forget it.

Also, Dave P. likes it better than CNS stims because even thoough cortisol release is possible, not near as bad as high amounts of caffeine, ephedra, etc...

I would like to add to timing. 30minutes preWO is great for me. Gives my body a chance to get over the sudden hit and assure it is systematic and ready to go, although half life is 36 or 38 hours i forget.

You can also use it transdermally, if you have a carrier. I added it to an Avant product before. Although a low dose, i just wanted to see if i could tell i used it.

Goodluck. Be Safe!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11