Steroids and temperature

b4554

Awards
I've decided to order Sustanon 250 and Proviron. (I'm new to all this and have been doing a lot of research on what I want to start on, I'm gonna try 250 sust E3D and 2 25mg tabs prov daily) Anyway, It's coming from like Bahrain or some damn place (closest thing to a "reputable" source that I could find online) and won't get here for a couple weeks (or more???) and it's getting into freezing temps here at night. Will freezing hurt it? Any other thoughts?

NAS

NAS

Awards
Might be real careful on how much information you provide, but cold wont hurt em, its extreme heat that you have to really watch

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I would be more concerned about it getting through customs than it freezing....it wont hurt it at all...

holy

b4554

Awards
more q's

Thanks guys for the replies. I know I'm not allowed to ask for specific sources per board rules, but can I ask for any tips I can get to avoid legal trouble?

Most of the websites say they "trust" that people ordering have a prescription. I do have test creme and androgel prescribed by my doctor, would that clear my butt if $%!# hit the fan with customs?

Should I come up with a dummy address to have it sent to? Most of the sites I'm looking at don't take credit cards, but want you to send payment via Moneygram or Western Union. Are these scam sites or OK?

I don't make much money and I literally can't afford any legal trouble or to be sending anyone any money without getting anything in return. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated! :cheers:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Most of the websites say they "trust" that people ordering have a prescription. I do have test creme and androgel prescribed by my doctor, would that clear my butt if $%!# hit the fan with customs?
NO...one has nothing to do with the other.

Should I come up with a dummy address to have it sent to? Most of the sites I'm looking at don't take credit cards, but want you to send payment via Moneygram or Western Union. Are these scam sites or OK?
NO...once you take possession, its yours...doesnt matter whether its at the PO or at your front door. Most places want cash because its less of a paper trail...of course, its also harder to distinguish the scammers from the legit guys.

I don't make much money and I literally can't afford any legal trouble or to be sending anyone any money without getting anything in return. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated! :cheers:
My advice to you is to think very closely about what you are doing...just because steroids are talked about openly here, that doesnt mean there isnt consequences if you get caught with them...they are a scheduled 3 drug, and have hefty penalties if caught with them....in all honesty though, if you order a small amount and it gets siezed, you'll likely just get a customs letter, but you always have to play the game "as if"...

holy