PCT
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
HCG 500IU's/ed for 10 days

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
me likey

but id suggest Nolva at 40/20/20/20/20. from what i gather, deca shuts u down pretty bad....maybe throw in some clomid

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
i thought about throwing clomid in..

from the research ive gathered and just my own trial and error, ive found nolvadex isnt any more effective at 40mg than it is at 20mg. im hoping the hcg speeds up recovery and nolvadex at 20mg will be enough. i do like your suggestion of adding clomid. what dose would you recommend?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
im even contemplating adding winstrol (oral, not a fan of inj. winstrol) 50mg/ed the last 4wks...

btw... this isnt my first rodeo.. lol... previous cycles have been:

Designer Steroids:
Epistane
MDrol
Pheraplex

Steroids:
Test C and Dbol
Winstrol

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I like it...just curious though as to why you dont just go ahead and run prop the entire cycle instead of using it to ramp up the enanthate? I like the shorter ester better myself, so just curious...as far as PCT goes, I would try to get clomid also. By week 6 when you finish the prop there is a distinct possibility that you may be on the way to having some decent suppression going on...Deca does a good job on its own, and you'll also have been taking between 800-900mgs of test a week at that point, with 300-400 of it being pretty much in the bloodstream from the second week or so...And thats just at the halfway point of your cycle.

holy

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I like it...just curious though as to why you dont just go ahead and run prop the entire cycle instead of using it to ramp up the enanthate? I like the shorter ester better myself, so just curious...as far as PCT goes, I would try to get clomid also. By week 6 when you finish the prop there is a distinct possibility that you may be on the way to having some decent suppression going on...Deca does a good job on its own, and you'll also have been taking between 800-900mgs of test a week at that point, with 300-400 of it being pretty much in the bloodstream from the second week or so...And thats just at the halfway point of your cycle.

holy
honestly.. because i only have enough prop for 6wks... i could get more, although it would delay my cycle, if you think the extra 4wks would be more beneficial.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
honestly.. because i only have enough prop for 6wks... i could get more, although it would delay my cycle, if you think the extra 4wks would be more beneficial.

i would go with Test E 500mg/week 1-12, Deca 400mg/week 1-10, Prop 100mg eod 10-14.

^^^this would help ease into PCT and i would assume help with recovery after the deca.

with a prop/deca cycle u would have to run prop 2 weeks longer than the deca.

theres a lot of choices to choose from, what is ur goal for this cycle?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Actually what I meant was running the prop the entire cycle, and NOT running the enanthate at all....The only benefit you're getting from running two different test esters at the same time is that the prop is going to basically give you a headstart waiting on the enanthate to kick in....if there ever was truly a way to frontload, this is the only way it would work..to use a shorter ester while simultaneously using the longer one.

holy