Anavar or Original Superdrol

hafele79

Awards
Contemplating between the two.

Background - 29 years old. Lifting for 13 years. First cycle of anything was Epistane about 6 months ago.

6'1" 230 Lbs.

Bench: 350
Squat: 425

Goal when I plan to take something in a few months: strength / cut.

Since I have been lifting for so long without quitting, I'm generally as strong as my buddies who take AAS. Having said that, I do want to run something...

I'm worried about cholesterol levels and BP.

I did ok on Epistane as far as BP and lipid levels go.

Thanks for your opinion.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
For strength and cut, anavar. For it's lack of sides and harsh effects on the body, anavar. My choice is anavar:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For strength and cut, anavar. For it's lack of sides and harsh effects on the body, anavar. My choice is anavar:D
Can you be a bit clearer?

OG Superdrol is potent, for sure...but I agree - lack of sides is important as it's hard to get maximum benefit when you feel like total ass.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
since youve been doing it so clean all these years it would probably be in your best interest anyway to keep it a clean cycle which anavar would top superdrol in that catergory.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Can you be a bit clearer?

OG Superdrol is potent, for sure...but I agree - lack of sides is important as it's hard to get maximum benefit when you feel like total ass.
Sure CHOOSE anavar:thumbsup: Var is the best oral available. You can eat like a horse gain LBM and lose some fat as long as your not eating sloppy. Oh and did I mention the vascularity? Sick

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is hard to beat...as long as you have realistic expectations, you should be pleased with it...

holy

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with Holy on this one. Other then minimal fat gain you cannot really expect a whole lot (or this rat didnt get a whole lot) from var. But like jminis said vascularity with var is on another level.

If you worried about cholesterol then without a doubt use var. My lipids looked fine after numerous havoc cycles, but with one little SD clone cycle HDL was trashed.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Agree with Holy on this one. Other then minimal fat gain you cannot really expect a whole lot (or this rat didnt get a whole lot) from var. But like jminis said vascularity with var is on another level.

If you worried about cholesterol then without a doubt use var. My lipids looked fine after numerous havoc cycles, but with one little SD clone cycle HDL was trashed.
var is terrible on your cholesterol too....not that sd is any better tho

hafele79

Awards
Thanks so much for the information - it's great to have a place where you get informed answers without all the bs that comes with so many boards.